Main Thread & News Stream [266]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Elite: Dangerous any good?

I have been looking at the Spring Sale discounts and really intrigued by Elite: Dangerous. Has any one else played it. How are the controls? General game mechanics?

Comment

• XBOXONEITALIA
      XBOXONEITALIA commented
      Editing a comment
      The game is THE BEST space simulator imho so For me it is awesome,BUT ill wait the version that include all the future "Season" because is not a good deal buy it now if then need to pay 70€ for buy the "landing" season2 etc. is the same reason why i not buy now the division too.

• hasmeh
      hasmeh commented
      Editing a comment
      XBOXONEITALIA Thanks for that. I guess I might look at the Forza or MGS for the time being.

• Stardran
      Stardran commented
      Editing a comment
      Elite: Dangerous is a great game with great graphics. It is complicated and there is a lot to learn when starting out. Watch a bunch of youtube videos before you get too far into it to avoid frustration.

I've been playing it almost exclusively lately. Well worth the price.

• hasmeh
      hasmeh commented
      Editing a comment
      Stardran. Thanks. Will defo pick it up now. Can get the expansions later on.

• Stardran
      Stardran commented
      Editing a comment
      hasmeh I think the Horizons expansion is releasing for the Xbox One around June. That is the part that includes planetary landings and driving around on planets in a rover.

• New thread, new poll -> http://misterxmedia.com/forum/gaming...ews-stream-267

Comment

Working...
    X