The Division

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Division

For everything division related, in the run up to the release.

Bought paid for waiting for D-day ...excited

Comment

Bit boring for me Im afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by CityOfGod View Post
        Bit boring for me Im afraid.
        Yeah it's definetly a social game - needs friends to play with to make it enjoyable....the problem i have is the squads are limited to 4 players:( i have 6 friends and you cant do 3&3 cause there is no change the groups will indentfiy as friendly or be in the same instance.

Comment

• F00xm4n
          F00xm4n commented
          Editing a comment
          You go in as a 2, split group then have your 2 friends join 1 friend and the other 2 the remaining friend. They call them super groups, connected over party chat in the same instance. You can however get split up in the instance if one team gets moved which does happen sometimes.

• CityOfGod
          CityOfGod commented
          Editing a comment
          The dreary weather and plodding around just smells like watchdogs minus the cars and the tedious hacking tool.

I got the gold edition after the alpha, loved it.
        Love the co-op especially, but found going solo was also fun, but a bit of a grind. I can see this getting better with fast travel but loved to explore and find those doors to building you could search and ... Boom new weapon in a lock pick room.

If anybody wants to add me, I will be on for the whole week (much to the wife's annoyance)
        Last edited by F00xm4n; 02-23-2016, 07:36 PM.

Comment

I got my pre-order in, hopefully I can get into a decent fire team with some of you guys.

Comment

• F00xm4n
            F00xm4n commented
            Editing a comment
            I think I will just add anyone thats getting it that posts here and that's gonna play and that way hopefully will get a few games in :)

I will be picking up Division as well and will probably get the Gold Edition. Although at the same time I am vary that as a mostly solo player I will get killed in Dark Zone many times. However, the promise and premise of rest of the game is still very enticing.

Comment

• F00xm4n
            F00xm4n commented
            Editing a comment
            Solo DZ is a skill too, I am sure you could still rock it in there, go rogue and know the escape routes, I ran to the mobs and had a little room/corner to pop up my shield in and once the mobs engaged the pvp players could run out back and hide. I am sure with the pulse stealth upgrades you could get really good at snatch and grabs.

Read an interesting comment today about clans wearing the same gear to denote an affiliation, and holding down blocks of the dz, allowing multiple groups to work as one unit. Could get interesting with clans added.

Comment

• hasmeh
            hasmeh commented
            Editing a comment
            That sounds very interesting. Something like this could really even out the experience.

• F00xm4n
            F00xm4n commented
            Editing a comment
            If you had in game swapping you could barter for protection as a solo player for weapons or blue prints and have free reign to get some sort after drops...not currency as then you would just end up with gold traders.

Can't see this happening tho, but don't see why clans have not been added.

Guys, i've brought Division Standard version on pre-order DIGITAL XBOX one - i now want the Season Pass. any idea's how i can purchase this, not showing on smartglass store or on the webpage xbox.co.uk/com site either - i imagine i can't purchase it separately yet?

Comment

• F00xm4n
            F00xm4n commented
            Editing a comment
            You can either cash in your current purchase under consumer law 14 day exchange. Or the easiest one is to wait till the season pass is available for purchase, which is not ideal for you as I get the impression you want to sort it now.

If so I would seriously recommend getting a refund and buying the gold.

If you go to the store and select the gold edition, then go down to the bundle section what does it say when you select the season pass?
          If it says only available as part of bundle you simply have to wait.

Comment

Hey wassup guys longtime no talk, I got the division preordered and paid in full. Anybody kno the official time it's supposed to drop on eastern standard time.

Comment

• F00xm4n
              F00xm4n commented
              Editing a comment
              Whatever your 12.01 midnight time is, I am still waiting for 3.5 hours, they released in Australia first about 7.5 hours ago from now it it checks local time server before it unlocks.
              I was tempted to proxy my router but think I will just wait.
          Working...
          X