X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F00xm4n
    started a topic The Division

The Division

For everything division related, in the run up to the release.

• jimstarooney
    replied
    just got this,not entered dz yet but enjoyin the game all the same.missions are frustrating when you get stuck with below par players though

Leave a comment:

• CityOfGod
    commented on 's reply
    The dreary weather and plodding around just smells like watchdogs minus the cars and the tedious hacking tool.

• F00xm4n
    commented on 's reply
    Whatever your 12.01 midnight time is, I am still waiting for 3.5 hours, they released in Australia first about 7.5 hours ago from now it it checks local time server before it unlocks.
    I was tempted to proxy my router but think I will just wait.

• qO-Lantern-Op
    replied
    Hey wassup guys longtime no talk, I got the division preordered and paid in full. Anybody kno the official time it's supposed to drop on eastern standard time.

Leave a comment:

• F00xm4n
    replied
    If you go to the store and select the gold edition, then go down to the bundle section what does it say when you select the season pass?
    If it says only available as part of bundle you simply have to wait.

Leave a comment:

• F00xm4n
    commented on 's reply
    You can either cash in your current purchase under consumer law 14 day exchange. Or the easiest one is to wait till the season pass is available for purchase, which is not ideal for you as I get the impression you want to sort it now.

If so I would seriously recommend getting a refund and buying the gold.

• Vonbedda
    replied
    Guys, i've brought Division Standard version on pre-order DIGITAL XBOX one - i now want the Season Pass. any idea's how i can purchase this, not showing on smartglass store or on the webpage xbox.co.uk/com site either - i imagine i can't purchase it separately yet?

Leave a comment:

• F00xm4n
    commented on 's reply
    If you had in game swapping you could barter for protection as a solo player for weapons or blue prints and have free reign to get some sort after drops...not currency as then you would just end up with gold traders.

Can't see this happening tho, but don't see why clans have not been added.

• hasmeh
    commented on 's reply
    That sounds very interesting. Something like this could really even out the experience.

• F00xm4n
    replied
    Read an interesting comment today about clans wearing the same gear to denote an affiliation, and holding down blocks of the dz, allowing multiple groups to work as one unit. Could get interesting with clans added.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X