X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo 5 fix test

Testing

Comment

The rumor say that campaign is dynamic resolution, wasn't?

And, in the E3 video, left AA

Comment

I think Halo 5 will support 4k because Dx12 will give more power than needed and extra will go to rez bump. So dynamic scaler is ready.

Comment

• qO-Lantern-Op
          qO-Lantern-Op commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes there will be a big surprise with H5. We seen the numbers of the video. They aren't even pushing the GPU above 25%.

So if they decide to push it to 99% we are either getting a massive gfx jump or massive res jump. If DX12 comes into play who knows what can happen.

The guardian (giant winged creature) is over 4000 feet tall. That's pretty impressive.

• babylonn75
          babylonn75 commented
          Editing a comment
          4K when most of XboxOne games struggle to run at 1080p ? I mean, i do not think problem comes from GPU power but from DDR3/ESRAM couple. I will believe it when all XboxOne games will be at 1080p...

Originally posted by Misterx View Post
        I think Halo 5 will support 4k because Dx12 will give more power than needed and extra will go to rez bump. So dynamic scaler is ready.
        is crazy and insane for a lot of websites opinion... the surprise is coming :cool:

Comment

• Bundle Description:
          • XBOX ONE GAME TO RELEAE ON OCTOBER 27, 2015. YOU MAY DOWNLOAD THE GAME FROM XBOX LIVE BEFORE THEN, BUT IT WILL NOT BE PLAYABLE UNTIL THE RELEASE DATE.
          • A mysterious and unstoppable force threatens the galaxy, the Master Chief is missing and his loyalty questioned. Experience the most dramatic Halo story to date in a 4-player cooperative epic that spans three worlds. Challenge friends and rivals in new multiplayer modes: Warzone, massive 24-player battles, and Arena, pure 4-vs-4 competitive combat.
          • Pre-Order to receive a bonus loadout weapon and skin usable in the Warzone multiplayer mode. Add-on content and online multiplayer features require Xbox Live Gold membership, sold separately. For more information on pre-orders, including how to cancel, please visit http://www.xbox.com/pre-order-faq. Your copy of Halo: Spartan Assault can be obtained by searching for "Halo: Spartan Assault" on the Xbox Store and downloading the game. This offer is available for a limited time only and you must download your copy of Halo: Spartan Assault prior to October 1, 2015.
          • Size:0
          • Release Date: 10/27/2015
          • Developer:343 Industries
          • Publisher:Microsoft Studios
          • Genre:Shooter

Comment

I really wish we could see halo go the a more realistic route when it came to textures and lighting. While the game currently looks great I was expecting to see something closer to along the lines of the H2 cutscenes when it came to lighting. Even though I know this is CGI, it just doesn't seem like our current technology is that far off from realizing this level in real-time. Especially when looking at stuff like Battlefront and Doom.

Comment

While I would like to think so, I do not personally see that happening. For example, the 24 player battles will be challenging from a tech perspective and hitting 4k will be extremely unlikely in that scenario. I think true 4k gaming is still a little ways off, particularly when we have yet to see every game adopt 1080p. I think the game looks great at this point though regardless of what res it is. Particularly the multiplayer battles. For me so far, Titanfall has been one of the best multi-player experiences, and halo looks to adopt a similar strategy in multiplayer game play (in terms of fluidity and game play) which will be good.

Comment

MS wants use 4k as a marketing tool. They sacrifice something to make more than 1 exclusives 4k this year I think.

Comment

I don't think it's THAT dynamic. Until now they have been showing resolutions below 1080p.
                  What I think, it could easily hit full hd at 30fps but here they aim to 60, so will be a compromise. It's like Killzone - 1080/30 SP and 960/1080 MP. Though 343 decided to go 60fps both SP and MP. I think, most of the audience will not appreciate that - too many people associate Halo with MP only and they don't care for SP.

Though NEXT Halo, being fully DX12 could be 4K.

Comment

the particle effects and everything going on at once is nuts !

Comment

Working...
                    X