Click image for larger version

Name:	tr.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	877.4 KB
ID:	13820

Leave a comment:

• Cortana
    replied
    It didn't even entered top 10 in november in US. Man this game bombed.

Leave a comment:

• veraces
    commented on 's reply
    To give some balence from a normal gamer whose eyes dont explode under 120fps heavy battles are not unplayable in fact I barely notice the drops and would not trade res or visuals for framerate.

• CityOfGod
    commented on 's reply
    less than 57,000 sales.

Well done Microsoft, you ploughed all that dough into a title that is basically attractive to hardly anyone and launched it when the market is awash with big hitters like blops, BF and H5.

Congrats if you love it - hell it might be pretty good, but not my cup of tea - and it would seem not many else's either.

Like I said, it's dud idea with a next-gen polish. MS should have pumped the dough into something people actually want.

• BiG Porras
    replied
    LAST MISSION WALKTHROUGH, SPOILERS ALERT!

Leave a comment:

• Cortana
    commented on 's reply
    As a tradeoff for the really nice visuals we are getting a framerate thats all over the place.
    Heavy battles are unplayable. They really should have dropped the resolution...
    Rock solid 60 fps vs 20-30fps. Comparing the visuals of those games is kinda unfair...

• mistercteam
    replied
    wrong post
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• martymcfly
    commented on 's reply
    Can you somehow hide Not-Safe-For-Work images, her bottom came out of nowhere. I want to be able to read the forum anywhere I like.

• slasaru
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry, after Lara Halo V looks like a mesh because of heavy aliacing, poor textures and low poly ground. Even Phil said TR is his favorite game this holiday

• hardway
    replied
    Originally posted by slasaru View Post
    Guys, I liked new Lara better than Halo 5. The first winter level is just amazing. This is how Halo Guardians should look and the impression for the media would be much different. I might say, CD put more into game on the arts, design and story level and 343 were just focused on that 60fps thing. Sad that MS didn't go further with full exclusivity for Tomb Raider
    I just wish that CD does ​better skin. Lara's skin looks sort of doll.

The first level of ROTB is amazing, but H5 looks just fine and the gameplay is pure butter. But I guess you always have to bitch about something...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X