Rise Of The Tomb Raider

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rise Of The Tomb Raider

The in-game trailer looks like in-engine or cgi, is awesome.

Comment

Can't wait for this game :)

Comment

The e3 trailer was impressive. Impressed me more than Halo or forza ones. The new extended demo, around 14min, is less stunning. Hope 360 doesn't hold back Xbox One since developers are different.

Comment

My most anticipated game of this year! Rise of Tomb Raider and Halo 5 will make my holidays way happier!

Comment

Finished DE just a month ago. It was amazing experience. Cannot wait for a new one.
            Frankly speaking, i would be satisfied even with the graphics same as DE, but here we have eye candy!

I also hope the enemies won't be only BAD RUSSIANS again, that's becoming tiresome.

Comment

Fucking beautiful!!! if you dont think so then you a hater!

Comment

Originally posted by Xone_br33 View Post
                My most anticipated game of this year! Rise of Tomb Raider and Halo 5 will make my holidays way happier!
                Yep with these two games I expect to be quite the busy happy gamer. I will pre-order both without question (already have Halo preordered).

Comment

Originally posted by slasaru View Post
                  Finished DE just a month ago. It was amazing experience. Cannot wait for a new one.
                  Frankly speaking, i would be satisfied even with the graphics same as DE, but here we have eye candy!

I also hope the enemies won't be only BAD RUSSIANS again, that's becoming tiresome.
                  Funny thing you've just said. It's kinda repetitive fighting against the same old 'enemies' all the time (especially the Russians), but I can't imagine myself gaming in epic battles against the Uruguayan army or fighting badasses Samoan dudes... = )
                  Last edited by xbox_theone; 06-24-2015, 02:33 PM.

Comment

This game is *so* on my list of must haves. Excited!

The only game that has me more excited, is The Division.

Comment

The only thing that I don't like it's the Holiday 2015 exclusive timeframe. Hope it's not going to ps4/ps3 too soon

Comment

• xbox_theone
                        xbox_theone commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I don't think it ever will.

By the way, I'm still waiting for those 1080p/60fps PS4 versions of Dead Rising 3 and Ryse: Son of Rome.

• Seiya di Pegaso
                        Seiya di Pegaso commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes but why saying Holiday 2015? They just have a couple of months of exclusive deal?!
                    Working...
                    X