• Gears of Wars 4

Llaunch date? 2016-17?

full dx12 or middleware?

Comment

• mokkey
      mokkey commented
      Editing a comment
      says at the end of the vid

looks absolutely fantastic I'm my opinion!

Comment

beautiful prob will look better when its out!

Comment

Not sure exactly on full DX12 or middlewear...but it does look fun.

Comment

Is it me or does the male lead look less like a steroid-bulked, meat head than the previous installments?
          Always thought Fenix was ridiculously proportioned, especially when compared alongside to the more modest/realistic female cast.

Comment

I know the game is stylised. It made a name for itself by embracing bombastic/over-the-top a action.
            The first game snagged me with it's world class graphics and innovative cover/shoot (although introduced as early as Nintendo 64 game Winback) gameplay. Still, it seemed fresh at the time. Now about every game has some form of cover system in place.

Comment

Gears 3 had some excellent set piece battles. Anvil Gate battle when the locust storm the fortress. Classic!
              Loved the campaign stats at the end of each level. Killed counts ftw! I like to know how many grubs I greased.

Comment

The low points for me: the lambent.
                It wasn't satisfying to battle stalks and running exploding enemies.
                I know pacing is important. Devs diversify enemies to prevent the game going stale, but it felt tacked on.

Comment

I would like customization in single player. Black ops 3 is finally doing it, why can't we trick out weapons and armor?

Comment

Not asking for rpg-like levels of customization. Just picking a loadout before missions isn't too much to ask.
                    Would like customization akin to COD multiplayer. Add a scope/laser sight, increase damage with full metal jacket/ armor piercing rounds.
                    I dunno. You can just stick to your guns and not really innovate or you can adopt some good mechanics from other successful franchises

Comment

• mokkey
                      mokkey commented
                      Editing a comment
                      you should of put all theses comments in 1 tut tut
                  Working...
                  X