• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quantum Break

GamesCom is near... and we can see in-game gameplay...:D

Comment

• F00xm4n
      Editing a comment
      Man I can't wait for this :) is going to be killer.

Jeezz, look at this games its simply fantastic!

Comment

Sweet, this has the WOW factor........QB, Scalebound and CRACKDOWN are the ammo in Microsofts war chest.......they are keeping the best for gamescom! timing is perfect for Windows 10 and DX12 so why have Sony pissing on the party;) I wonder what goodness Epic games will bring.........
      Last edited by bababrooks; 06-24-2015, 12:24 AM.

Comment

If you watch the game clip our "junior..teehee" member posted there is no way the console we have today could push those physics and graphics...gameon dudes, tomorrow will surprise you!!!
        Last edited by bababrooks; 06-24-2015, 12:25 AM.

Comment

@Phil and Remedy are making a smart move putting this head up with uncharted. This will get lots of buzz because it's a new IP. This might be my new favorite fanchise.

Comment

Looks like a mix of Alan Wake and a lite version of the Division - either way, I know I'm going to LOVE this game.

Comment

I'm interested in a MP if they end up having one. The time powers could add some new awesomeness to the shooter genre.

Comment

such a beautiful game cant wait for this bad boy!!!

MSFT needs to win Europe back man there losing badly there so hopefully gamescon changes there mind about geting a x1

Comment

My most antecipated game for the One. Loved all Remedy Games.

Comment

So looking forward to this, looks amazing!

Comment

I am waiting gamescom :D

Comment

I re-watched last year's Gamescom demo of QB and was almost shocked having forgotten how gorgeous this game looks. I find the sequences of time breaking down to be exceptional visually (MoCap, too) and that has a lot to do with all the advanced technology Remedy is implementing into this game. For reference:

Digital molecular matter destruction system
                        http://www.vg247.com/2013/11/25/quan...uction-system/

Collaborating with Dimensional Imaging while utilizing a nine camera motion capture set-up
                        http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/11/...capture-tools/

Comment

Wow...more Quantum Break goodness. :)
                          A video made for Umbra's and Remedy's GDC 2015 sponsored talk.

Comment

• DaRkSiDe2107
                            Editing a comment
                            This game is using such incredible technology that is impossible not to get excited about it plus it's being made by a company that has made great games. Can't WAIT!

• Smash_mouth
                            Editing a comment
                            Yeah Darkside...a bit sour on all the delays but this Gamescon will no doubt make up for it...can't wait for some NEW footage. :)

• F00xm4n
                            Editing a comment
                            Wow, I wonder if that's using the audio block, and hardly touching the cpu ?

Bump, as was mentioned in main thread that we don't have a QB thread, but we do :)

Comment

The December 2015 issue of Game Informer features a 12-page cover story on Quantum Break,
                            Remedy Entertainment’s upcoming Xbox One exclusive

In the latest issue of Game Informer, we travel to Espoo, Finland and get the full scoop on Quantum Break’s lengthy development process.
                            We break down exactly how the game and its show will work together to tell a larger narrative. The Quantum Break show will feature four
                            episodes, but players’ actions during the game will change events in the show leading to wildly different events in each episode. Remedy
                            also put a controller in our hands, so we have the world’s first hands-on impressions with the game. Quantum Break releases on
                            Xbox One on April 5, but you can learn about how Remedy hopes to revolutionize video game storytelling by reading the issue later today.

SOURCE

If only we could fast forward to launch. ;)

Last edited by Smash_mouth; 11-04-2015, 02:46 PM.

Comment

new game informer QB trailer with new gameplay clips

Comment

another one this time the sound/music design of QB

Comment

I hope when it comes out people acknowledge that this game is one of the best looking console games (I think it looks better than UC4). I can't believe how good this game looks and how little talk there is about how good it looks! Maybe the Xbox One stigma as the "lower performance" machine creates a prejudice of some sort, I can't tell.

Comment

• TheCrazyOne
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Alot of ppl think it looks better than UC4, though UC4 does look good. The game is going to look even better on release since the engine is going under heavy optimizations(probably DX12 implementation).

• BiG Porras
                                    Editing a comment
                                    I had the opportunity to see him live closely at a press briefing in the lastXboxFanFest , and I can only say that, technologically and graphically it is best that has ever seen.

• QuazL
                                    Editing a comment
                                    I also think that it isn't using DX12. Unless MS gave them the specs a long tim ago, I believe we are looking at a highly optimized DX11 game. I don't think we are going to see a touted DX12 game until Christmas 2017 or Summer 2018.

Some really mediocre scores coming through.

Comment

• slasaru
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Yeah, there's more idiots than one observer. Unfortunately, everyone cans see Uncharted will have better scores

• CityOfGod
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Whilst it doesn't look like my cup of tea as a game, at least DF has finally put out a video that is more generous towards the techniques applied on the visuals.

Originally posted by QuazL View Post
                                  I also think that it isn't using DX12. Unless MS gave them the specs a long tim ago, I believe we are looking at a highly optimized DX11 game. I don't think we are going to see a touted DX12 game until Christmas 2017 or Summer 2018.
                                  I believe you are looking at offloading to a dedicated physics processor enabled by dx12.

Comment

SOUND BYTE

Quantum Break 2 Could Still Happen? Yep...

GM, Microsoft Studios Publishing head Shannon Loftis seems to suggest there's still life in the Quantum Break world.

" We have a few IPs that my team brought to the table over the last [generation] – I think Quantum Break is a really good example of a world and a phenomenon where there’s still a lot of story that we can tell."

...wouldn't this be a pleasant surprise. :)

Last edited by Smash_mouth; 11-02-2017, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                    X