Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am waiting gamescom :D

Comment

I re-watched last year's Gamescom demo of QB and was almost shocked having forgotten how gorgeous this game looks. I find the sequences of time breaking down to be exceptional visually (MoCap, too) and that has a lot to do with all the advanced technology Remedy is implementing into this game. For reference:

Digital molecular matter destruction system
      http://www.vg247.com/2013/11/25/quan...uction-system/

Collaborating with Dimensional Imaging while utilizing a nine camera motion capture set-up
      http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/11/...capture-tools/

Comment

Wow...more Quantum Break goodness. :)
        A video made for Umbra's and Remedy's GDC 2015 sponsored talk.

Comment

• DaRkSiDe2107
          DaRkSiDe2107 commented
          Editing a comment
          This game is using such incredible technology that is impossible not to get excited about it plus it's being made by a company that has made great games. Can't WAIT!

• Smash_mouth
          Smash_mouth commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah Darkside...a bit sour on all the delays but this Gamescon will no doubt make up for it...can't wait for some NEW footage. :)

• F00xm4n
          F00xm4n commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow, I wonder if that's using the audio block, and hardly touching the cpu ?

Bump, as was mentioned in main thread that we don't have a QB thread, but we do :)

Comment

The December 2015 issue of Game Informer features a 12-page cover story on Quantum Break,
          Remedy Entertainment’s upcoming Xbox One exclusive

In the latest issue of Game Informer, we travel to Espoo, Finland and get the full scoop on Quantum Break’s lengthy development process.
          We break down exactly how the game and its show will work together to tell a larger narrative. The Quantum Break show will feature four
          episodes, but players’ actions during the game will change events in the show leading to wildly different events in each episode. Remedy
          also put a controller in our hands, so we have the world’s first hands-on impressions with the game. Quantum Break releases on
          Xbox One on April 5, but you can learn about how Remedy hopes to revolutionize video game storytelling by reading the issue later today.

SOURCE

If only we could fast forward to launch. ;)

Last edited by Smash_mouth; 11-04-2015, 02:46 PM.

Comment

new game informer QB trailer with new gameplay clips

Comment

another one this time the sound/music design of QB

Comment

I hope when it comes out people acknowledge that this game is one of the best looking console games (I think it looks better than UC4). I can't believe how good this game looks and how little talk there is about how good it looks! Maybe the Xbox One stigma as the "lower performance" machine creates a prejudice of some sort, I can't tell.

Comment

• TheCrazyOne
                  TheCrazyOne commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Alot of ppl think it looks better than UC4, though UC4 does look good. The game is going to look even better on release since the engine is going under heavy optimizations(probably DX12 implementation).

• BiG Porras
                  BiG Porras commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I had the opportunity to see him live closely at a press briefing in the lastXboxFanFest , and I can only say that, technologically and graphically it is best that has ever seen.

• QuazL
                  QuazL commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I also think that it isn't using DX12. Unless MS gave them the specs a long tim ago, I believe we are looking at a highly optimized DX11 game. I don't think we are going to see a touted DX12 game until Christmas 2017 or Summer 2018.

Some really mediocre scores coming through.

Comment

• slasaru
                  slasaru commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, there's more idiots than one observer. Unfortunately, everyone cans see Uncharted will have better scores

• CityOfGod
                  CityOfGod commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Whilst it doesn't look like my cup of tea as a game, at least DF has finally put out a video that is more generous towards the techniques applied on the visuals.

Originally posted by QuazL View Post
                I also think that it isn't using DX12. Unless MS gave them the specs a long tim ago, I believe we are looking at a highly optimized DX11 game. I don't think we are going to see a touted DX12 game until Christmas 2017 or Summer 2018.
                I believe you are looking at offloading to a dedicated physics processor enabled by dx12.

Comment

Working...
                X