• Show
Clear All

• Misterx
    started a topic Quantum Break

Quantum Break

• Smash_mouth
    replied

SOUND BYTE

Quantum Break 2 Could Still Happen? Yep...

GM, Microsoft Studios Publishing head Shannon Loftis seems to suggest there's still life in the Quantum Break world.

" We have a few IPs that my team brought to the table over the last [generation] – I think Quantum Break is a really good example of a world and a phenomenon where there’s still a lot of story that we can tell."

...wouldn't this be a pleasant surprise. :)

Last edited by Smash_mouth; 11-02-2017, 02:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• C0d3_\/\/@rr10r
    replied
    Originally posted by QuazL View Post
    I also think that it isn't using DX12. Unless MS gave them the specs a long tim ago, I believe we are looking at a highly optimized DX11 game. I don't think we are going to see a touted DX12 game until Christmas 2017 or Summer 2018.
    I believe you are looking at offloading to a dedicated physics processor enabled by dx12.

Leave a comment:

• CityOfGod
    commented on 's reply
    Whilst it doesn't look like my cup of tea as a game, at least DF has finally put out a video that is more generous towards the techniques applied on the visuals.

• slasaru
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, there's more idiots than one observer. Unfortunately, everyone cans see Uncharted will have better scores

• CityOfGod
    replied
    Some really mediocre scores coming through.

Leave a comment:

• BiG Porras
    replied
    https://twitter.com/davokazaki/statu...60038807748608

https://twitter.com/davokazaki/statu...63044953509889

https://twitter.com/davokazaki/statu...63097130655745

Leave a comment:

• QuazL
    commented on 's reply
    I also think that it isn't using DX12. Unless MS gave them the specs a long tim ago, I believe we are looking at a highly optimized DX11 game. I don't think we are going to see a touted DX12 game until Christmas 2017 or Summer 2018.

• BiG Porras
    commented on 's reply
    I had the opportunity to see him live closely at a press briefing in the lastXboxFanFest , and I can only say that, technologically and graphically it is best that has ever seen.

• TheCrazyOne
    commented on 's reply
    Alot of ppl think it looks better than UC4, though UC4 does look good. The game is going to look even better on release since the engine is going under heavy optimizations(probably DX12 implementation).

• martymcfly
    replied
    I hope when it comes out people acknowledge that this game is one of the best looking console games (I think it looks better than UC4). I can't believe how good this game looks and how little talk there is about how good it looks! Maybe the Xbox One stigma as the "lower performance" machine creates a prejudice of some sort, I can't tell.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X