No announcement yet.

Main Thread & News Stream [267]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just the beginning of BC/FC and already higher FPS than Xbox 360!!! BELIEVE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FXpIwTDAVQ

Comment

• FearL0rd
      Editing a comment
      Im waiting for MW2. The best COD for me

• mistercteam
      Editing a comment
      this is impressive
      MS give what PS4 only dream about
      it is 60FPS
      it is more stable on BC !!!!!
      impressive !!!

• SkadollaX
      Editing a comment
      Elimination of screen tearing in all BC titles is also gold.

• I really hope MS gives us fans some really good news this E3. This site needs an injection of new hope and focus. I feel like once the insider(s) info left this forum, we lost a mutual point of discussion and focus. Whether you believed in the insider or not it gave everyone something to rally around or against. Now it feels like this place is attacking each other and has lost its focus and direction. MrC and others try to point out positive news but it’s not the same as having people that are supposedly in-the-know giving you possible hope for MS future. I think this site in a way lost some of its identity and its focal point with the lack of insider news and that has led to more varied views and more internal conflict. The community feels somewhat splintered to me.

Hope has been fading which is to be expected as time passes without what some feel would be very positive or “explosive” news. I’m not just talking about hope in some unused power as not everyone believes in that but just the basic hope that MS would gain some popularity and respect against the Sony crowd. I think that hope was something we all shared in coming here. We see the goodness of gaming on the Xbox One currently and share the basic belief and hope in the vision of what MS and Xbox gaming will or can become. It’s something many other sites won’t even consider, it is a freedom we get through this place and is one of the big reasons I’ve stayed here since the days of LiveJournal.

However with the loss of insider, I think some people placed their hope for positive and uplifting MS and Xbox views, especially when there appears to be little or none available, onto MisterX which is probably asking too much from him as he is allowed to have his own views and feelings. The problem with this is that when his views differ from the hope that people expect from his site, some people begin to feel hopeless and even dejected and lost in a way. Unfortunately for you MisterX, you and this site are not seen as separate things and when you no longer see much hope it means many viewers of this site will also see little hope. Personally I don’t mind as I feel you are free to believe as you like and I have my own beliefs but I can see how some might find your lack of hope discouraging especially when you are the head of this site.

I don’t expect this site to always be positive or to not push for truth even if it is not what we’d like to hear. However I do get that this place is also seen as a refuge by many and when we get negative and depressing, people begin to lose hope which was one of the main things that brought people here. There are some places one can go to talk positive about MS and Xbox but very few that except the idea that there is more yet to come from the One and that can see the vision of what MS is doing.

There hasn’t been a lot of uplifting Xbox news (depending on what you see as positive news) so people come here to find some support and talk hope for the future but when you can’t even get that here it’s easy for tensions to rise. I think the joke insider account finally brought to the surface the growing feelings of some on this site that there is no more hope to be found here, that this is just another gaming site that doesn’t stand for much other than to complain about games and companies. I think some saw the fake insider account as proof that this site no longer believes or has hope in what was once a core part of this site. I’m not saying it was bad, so no offence Dutch, I see the humor in it and know it wasn’t meant as anything more than fun. But for people already losing hope and feeling depressed, this was in a sense heartbreaking news. To have the forum basically make fun of itself and its origins this way and for it to seemingly be giving up the belief it once had, basically became proof that this site no longer sees things the way they personally do. I must admit I missed the page where the account was said to be fake so for a bit the fake news I was reading was something that gave possible hope only to find it was not real so I get how some might feel. Again I don’t mind the joke as I know not to place much stock in “insider” news but not everyone feels that way, and even for some that do not put much faith in insiders, it still had the effect of seeming to cause some members to think it was making light of the origins of this site and that it acts as proof to other sites that this site no longer believes in what it used to.

Unfortunately MS is the real issue here in that they can’t seem to make actions that the majority of gamers and media agree with so they are stretching thin the hope that their fans have. Of course even if they make perfect moves it wouldn’t change much but it would give fans more hope at least.

Sorry to go on another long rant but I felt like I should share my view with the hope it helps us all keep this site focused on truth but also remaining dedicated to its original purpose.

Just to be super clear, I mean NO offense to anyone or anything with what I just wrote so please don’t read more into it. I just wanted to give my perceived view of the health of this site as it’s been lately and hopefully help us all stick together and have hope. E3 can’t come soon enough, I just hope it is more positive than negative so we can have some fresh uplifting info to focus on.

edit: Also don't take this to mean I see doom and gloom for this site :-)

edit 2: Just wanted to say that I'm really happy with my Xbox One and all the games as it is but I know some people are looking for more/bigger things to happen so that's what I was referring to above. Not everything I mentioned is how I feel personally about MS and Xbox but was meant more as a general view many people viewing this site have.
    Last edited by XboxNman; 05-18-2016, 11:06 PM.

Comment

• DutchRogers
      Editing a comment
      Just to be clear, I was making fun of the Tick. The reaction to my joke (Sponge) on the Tick (fake insider from years gone by) has me perplexed beyond words. Talking about a BuzzKill. Though as I said earlier, people get depressed prior to e3. It happens every year. I actually think some of the Sponge's ideas could come true (I gave you conversation topics and only a few of you decided to actually comment on Dutch's predictions for e3, and just to be clear, I am the Sponge). Not everyone has figured that one out yet. That fact alone should break everyone's "depression" due to the comedy in some of the above posts, or if not that, that Asian chic's almost Nipple in the above picture. But alas XboxOneItalia won't post me the link to where he got the pictures from o.O

Relax everyone, if you can't laugh at yourself, then....not sure what comes after that, but you know what I mean...

Stay the course! Mr.X should too. Heck, we should all take up a collection for Mr. X to buy a PS4k. He probably doesn't need the money, but the only funding drive we did on this site was for Parasite to hide in his room (nor get me any booth babe pictures). TRAGEDY! That funding drive should have resulted in something good. I pick on Parasite a lot, but it is all in good fun. I actually want him posting on this site, even if it is all bullshit, or if not BS, that is good as well.

Heck maybe I will get a 4k PS4 in the future. But God of War is the reason! Not Uncharted. But that is just me. Never a fan of the series, played the first one and got depressed playing it. Horrible game for controls (IMHO). However, I did hear the shooting mechanic is improved but I hope improved a heck of a lot, cause the first one was a 1/10 for controls in my book. But it doesn't help that the dual shock is shit. New controller is better though.

No offense taken, but anyone that says I am the catalyst for the doom at misterxmedia.com are being comedic :P

Tactileclean is doing good work, posting videos of Xbox greatness!

Let's follow his lead, and be a cheerleader for the site and I will try to stop making each other laugh or sad.... :D
      Last edited by DutchRogers; 05-18-2016, 11:33 PM.

• MuffinMan8
      Editing a comment
      Man whats with all this Crying on the site recently. Buck up everyone e3 is 4 short weeks away. And even if nothing happens there we still have the games. Chin up!

• Misterx
      Editing a comment
      Well said. +million

I understand what I do and the consequences. Negative consequences. But I am a human too. I dont want to be in a position where I better keep silent in my own place because I see only MSs cons now as there was no good news for me for about 6 years and should hurt no anyones feelings. So please understand me.

I still have hope and will change my mind once MS will do first BIG and RIGHT move.

So that's a normal flow of things based on MSs own actions where their fans loose hope. Especially I know how MS works internaly and how they could dont care. So we really could think and expect much better of them then they are or could handle..

I understand that this mess with unability to create a >90 game is created by Don Matrick and Phil need 2-3 years to change that. But Phil's time to impress in almost up too.

No amout of features but exclusive games with score >90 sell a GAMING console to press and they make it great.

• XboxNman
      Editing a comment
      @Dutch I always like your comments and positive attitude. It's refreshing to me, so again I hope I didn't make you sound like a bad guy. I didn't mean that in the least.

I get the joke and found it pretty funny once I realized it was a joke, but I also know that some people missed it or just don't see it that way. I just mentioned it to hopefully show people that there are some deeper things going on than just the joke. I don't think it shouldn't have been as big of issue as it turned out. Like you said people have those pre E3 blues and I think that makes everyone a bit more touchy. People also are just getting tired of hoping for a big win from Xbox (again not my view but some people, not that I don't want a big win but I am also happy without it). I think your joke sort of reminded people of what this site is/was about and so some of the underlying worry came out that some people have been having about whether this site still has the hope it once did. I suppose that sounds like I'm making you a catalyst but I don't mean it that way, or at least not to the doom of this forum lol. I just saw it as part of many things that have allowed people to open up about some of the worry they already had for the site and Xbox. Not a cause of doom but one of many reasons to speak up on feelings already present. I hope that makes sense and everyone please don't take what I said as a blame on Dutch or anyone else. Just my observation of how the mood has been around here.

I think you got some good predictions, except for the Nintendo stuff perhaps lol.

I agree with everything you said in your comment other than I actually like the Uncharted series though you are right the controls use to be bad...still not buying a PS4 to play one game though. Besides I can see what Sony would do next if I bought U4 and PS4, they'll make a remaster that needs the PS4K and VR to get the best experience :-P

I seriously hope you didn't see my comment as making you out as the cause of the issues some people are having or the start of the doom of this site (which I never meant to suggest either). I wouldn't do that. I just wanted to point out why I felt some people didn't take your joke as lightly as they could have, I just wanted to use the event to highlight that there is a deeper issue effecting people. One in which our negativity and arguing (of which I've been guilty at times, sorry) has made this place less hopeful than it should be. We don't need to look through rose colored glasses, and everyone has a right to feel as they like, but this site stands for more than just our own view of how MS is doing. It is a place that allows for hope when the world wants to take it away from you, so we need to support the goal of the site even when we have complaints.

Anyway, don't stop trying to make this place laugh, we need it, especially with these #pre3blues. Funny thing is, it seems you have a talent at being an insider as so many of us didn't catch on that it was a joke at first lol. You should try your hand at being an insider for Sony and see how far the Sony fanboys will follow you ;-)

In the end, just like you said, we all just needs to R.E.L.A.X.

• mistercteam
      Editing a comment
      +12

• XboxNman
      Editing a comment
      MuffinMan8 You are right, and sorry if I came across as sad, that wasn't my intent, I just wanted to point out that the overall mood here has been sad when we really don't need to be.

Misterx No worries, I get what you're saying, your feelings with MS are not unfounded either. I have some similar feelings about MS. I'd never ask you to be silent, especially on your own site. I just want this site to stay the hopeful place it was and should be so I thought I'd point out to people some of the deeper reasons things have been tense lately in the hope we can remember to be hopeful while still giving constructive criticism to MS. I think one of the things that's missing from not having the insider replies is the balance he brought to our discussions, and by that I mean no matter how far positive or negative we got in our discussions at some point there would be a new comment from him and that would reset our thinking and thus keep us from getting stuck on one point of view or emotion.

Perhaps having a new thread more often with polls or other topics to discuss would help keep us a bit more balanced and feeling hopeful even during the times when the news seems bad. I find Mrc's positive slides as helpful in that regard since whether you agree or not it brings in new things to think about. Problem is he can only do so much new stuff and repeat slides aren't as helpful in resetting the atmosphere here. I find this site has it's most depressing times when there is little or no news from MS and only good news from Sony so especially during those times a quicker new thread schedule with new topics to discuss might be good at keeping things fresh.

• DutchRogers
      Editing a comment
      +12

become a fake Sony insider :D

I will need a name though: The Spork?

• XboxNman
      Editing a comment
      @Dutch Sounds good lol.

Dr. Spork sounds professional or Commander Spork might work too although I suppose the best fake insiders use singular names. What would you use for a catch phrase?

• DutchRogers
      Editing a comment
      Haha, I have no clue. I don't know enough about Sony to even come up with anything fake :P

• XboxNman
      Editing a comment
      I agree. Probably wouldn't need to be that specific though. I suppose since a spork is a spoon and fork combined you should include reference to that. Maybe you could play with the word fork and instead use 4K since it's likely to be the next great number all things will be judged by.

• Tolrem
      Editing a comment
      I see the xbox team/MS commitment and the xboxone's evolution as a testament to giving gamers what they want. I have no interest personally in the ps4 as it seems like a last gen single purpose console to me even if some third party games have a higher resolution. There are several Xbox games I would score in the 90+ range. What a bought and paid for critic has to say does nothing to change my enjoyment.

Those that have taken the console war thing too seriously have set themselves up for dissappointment because their view of what should/could happen has not come about. I think that dissappointment has lead to the negativity and changed the focus here away from enjoying the features and games we have. Whether or not Xbox ever overtakes ps in popularity isnt of of any concern to me as long as there is a strong enough base and support to keep the games and innovation coming and I dont see any indications that that will not continue.

.......cue old Bobby McFerrin tune "Dont Worry, Be Happy"........

• XboxNman
      Editing a comment
      Tolrem Good points...sometimes it's too easy to focus on what little you think you might be missing when what you have is already great. Human nature I guess.

• You want good stuff!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fKr8ONu2fE

Here it´s​

Comment

• XboxNman
      Editing a comment
      Those are good things, I knew most of them. I think sometime people forget to take the Xbox One as a whole when considering power, they focus just on gaming but when you add what else it does, often at the same time it processing other things, it shows a more powerful system than the gaming media seems to tell everyone.

FYI people can stream more than mobile devices to the One, you can actually stream or extend your Windows 10 PC screen to the one. I did it from my Surface Pro. You still control everything via PC but it's still great if you want to share your PC screen on the big TV.
      Last edited by XboxNman; 05-19-2016, 05:03 AM.

• Originally posted by DutchRogers View Post
    Just to be clear, I was making fun of the Tick. The reaction to my joke (Sponge) on the Tick (fake insider from years gone by) has me perplexed beyond words. Talking about a BuzzKill. Though as I said earlier, people get depressed prior to e3. It happens every year. I actually think some of the Sponge's ideas could come true (I gave you conversation topics and only a few of you decided to actually comment on Dutch's predictions for e3, and just to be clear, I am the Sponge). Not everyone has figured that one out yet. That fact alone should break everyone's "depression" due to the comedy in some of the above posts, or if not that, that Asian chic's almost Nipple in the above picture. But alas XboxOneItalia won't post me the link to where he got the pictures from o.O

Relax everyone, if you can't laugh at yourself, then....not sure what comes after that, but you know what I mean...

Stay the course! Mr.X should too. Heck, we should all take up a collection for Mr. X to buy a PS4k. He probably doesn't need the money, but the only funding drive we did on this site was for Parasite to hide in his room (nor get me any booth babe pictures). TRAGEDY! That funding drive should have resulted in something good. I pick on Parasite a lot, but it is all in good fun. I actually want him posting on this site, even if it is all bullshit, or if not BS, that is good as well.

Heck maybe I will get a 4k PS4 in the future. But God of War is the reason! Not Uncharted. But that is just me. Never a fan of the series, played the first one and got depressed playing it. Horrible game for controls (IMHO). However, I did hear the shooting mechanic is improved but I hope improved a heck of a lot, cause the first one was a 1/10 for controls in my book. But it doesn't help that the dual shock is shit. New controller is better though.

No offense taken, but anyone that says I am the catalyst for the doom at misterxmedia.com are being comedic :P

Tactileclean is doing good work, posting videos of Xbox greatness!

Let's follow his lead, and be a cheerleader for the site and I will try to stop making each other laugh or sad.... :D
    I would certainly send money to Alex to help with site upkeep.
    Post or PM details I would be honored/glad to assist.

Comment

• Misterx
      Editing a comment
      Oh i missed that post. No, no money needed.

We will back to our normal for sure 95%. :)

• Originally posted by XBOXONEITALIA View Post
    NO RACISM!

XBOXONEITALIA!!! Where did you get the third picture from. Need a source!!!

:D

Comment

• jmerr74
      Editing a comment
      I'm actually a big fan of picture #2!!!!!

• XBOXONEITALIA
      Editing a comment
      Google for Saki Okuda u find the complete pics can see also tttttsss haha
      p.s. I'm Acctually a big fan of my GF :P but ok nice this other 3 too,but better my gf hahaha :P

• DutchRogers
      Editing a comment
      Haha! Thank you:D

• UE4 roadmap

X1 get 1st taste of DX12
    and fast semantics look at platform

BTW PC still DX 11
    https://trello.com/b/gHooNW9I/ue4-roadmap
    Last edited by mistercteam; 05-19-2016, 05:42 AM.

Comment

• mistercteam
      Editing a comment
      This is public implementation
      of course some big Company could customized the engine to use its own DX12 API implementation

• http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the...-18?mod=latest news

"But, as I explained in an earlier article, VR failed to woo us once already. Sadly, it seems as if it’s now faltering in its vital first step toward mass-market adoption.

As a result, some data-research companies are already starting to downgrade their forecasts. Could this be the beginning of a downward spiral for VR? The answer: It’s complicated."

The ps4 VR alongside the ps4.5 could be the worse business mistakes of Sony's PlayStation history. The market is showing how weak the tech and customer demand is for it.

Comment

• mistercteam
      Editing a comment
      exactly, VR is for me too hype
      AR like hololens is better

• mistercteam
      Editing a comment
      +12 for posting this

• SkadollaX
      Editing a comment
      Out of the 5 people I know who have tried the ORift, myself and one other didn't get motion sickness. Not a great batting average.

So...much like 3D it cannot be realized and enjoyed by everyone and therein lies a flaw.

• mistercteam
      Editing a comment
      Ska,
      that why it is not going to be some huge demand

Human = Social being
      AR still maintain that spirit = being social
      especially with that Hololens things

• SkadollaX
      Editing a comment
      @misterc
      Yep that's what I'm implying but in terms of preference as an experience in gaming.....VR is the better choice for me, especially if you want to completely immerse yourself in an experience.

As you say it is less social but is it any less than locking yourself in a room anyway?

For me, neither is perfect and neither resolves many of the issues inherent to both technologies.

Hololens is exciting but like many things before it..
      PS dildo looking things
      PS EYE toy
      WiiU gamerpad
      3D
      3DS
      Kinect 1
      Kinect 2

it might not be as practical to the average person as one might have us beleive.

Having said that...both the 3DS and WiiU are the unsung hero's in our house. And my 3D projector is screaming for some 3D gaming but unfortunately it was abandoned this gen :(
      Last edited by SkadollaX; 05-19-2016, 09:57 AM.

• Forza vs APEX

From spec people believe (not me of course)
    jag 1.75 Ghz vs PC i7 4.2Ghz
    1.3TF vs 980TI > 5TF

of course we could say like media
    it is X1 port after all LOL ;-)

1080p

2 years ago
    F5 DX12 version

in their defence it is port after ALL ;-)
    when DX12 = means low latency
    when DX12 = means use CPU to its knees

same 1080p
    Last edited by mistercteam; 05-19-2016, 05:47 AM.

Comment

• G-Force
      Editing a comment
      1:47 no fireworks on pc version LOL

• SkadollaX
      Editing a comment
      Yes but look at the water spray effects when driving thru puddles and the general spray around the back of the vehicle in 3rd person along with the thicker and more dense fog, smoke bellowing out of chimney plus what is likely a constant 60fps in the rear view mirror.

And thats comparing it on a small youtube clip on my pad.

Amongst other things it wasn't originally built for PC so it's pretty cool the PC enthusiast gets to enjoy it all, let alone the better looking version, albeit with less/gimped features.

• mistercteam
      Editing a comment
      @SKA thats because
      build on X1 or in PC is same thing that why all is this going on
      remember the key of DX12 is same
      infact DX12 key is CPU usage

so that means something happen on X1 that what i meant

• Hammtweezy2192
      Editing a comment
      This is exactly what I was talking about several posts ago..... The difference is there but it's still very minor. It's shit you gotta be looking for, little things that I'm not really seeing from 10ft away on my 60". I noticed some splashing from the puddle in intro scene, slightly more water on the windshield, a little less aliasing at distance and on the front of the VW, and that's it. I watched it three times to get those differences as well. I'm not saying PC doesn't run faster and look more crisp, but for 300 dollars that's DAMN IMPRESSIVE. The GPU on that PC costs more than the X1. I've looked at several games running between X1 and extreme Pc's, the PC looks better but only marginally. And it's not hundred or even thousands of dollars better, sorry but it's the truth.

• G-Force
      Editing a comment
      To see anything 'noticeable' I had to really look for it

• SkadollaX
      Editing a comment
      Im sure all things equal I'd notice alot more...

Side by side running on real displays, apples vs apples not oranges.

Granted the Xbox version holds up well but the PC version could have all those things missing from Forza 6 that the one could not. If it's not there on PC it is by way of choice not power. And that is the bottom line.

Comparing it is somewhat a waste of time.

• slasaru
      Editing a comment
      Ham. Sorry mate you have to be completely blind not to notice lack of AA on X1 and good AA on PC. I'm short sighted but even I hate Forza's meshy picture. This is the only thing stopping it from being flawless

• Hammtweezy2192
      Editing a comment
      I'm not saying I don't notice the difference in AA between the two, I do. The PC obviously handles AA much better, but I'm not noticing it to the point I'm focused on it from my seating position.

• I just looked at the 980TI, $590.00 was the cheapest. Still need an entire computer to go with it.

Comment

• I'm really tired to repair all my friend girlfriend 360\pc, so much HARD work LOL

Comment

• Recent Mr.X comments and the importance of this website:

Recently Mr.X has been making comments that he might be done with MS/Xbox after this E3. What seems to have swayed his mind is U4 and its vistas. There is nothing wrong with his opinions which can always change. If he is not happy with a product then he is not happy.

Some are saying that because we no longer have Insider info this site has lost its mojo. There is an element of it. However, to me this site has always been more than just insider info.

I didn't join this website because of Insider. I joined this forum because we are all like minded people with an interest in Xbox. I remember the time after Xbox reveal and leading up to the actual release. There was no website which could be visited to read a positive article about Xbox or even to just discuss it. There was so much hate and constant badgering if there was any positive thing about Xbox. Finally we had found a place where we could talk about xbox games and if there was discussion about reveals or insider info it was still good.

If Mr.X doesnt want to take this website any further, we should still look to have a place of discussion. Maybe a return to Live Journal or something similar.

As for UC4. Well done to ND. However, the priorities are different for MS. MS are looking to integrate their games into E-Sports and increase their longevity on the multiplayer scene. Hence the preference for 60fps which ofcourse comes at a cost. However, we are seeing a different tack for Gears where i am hoping to see great visuals and atmosphere. H5 seems to have stopped the rot in halo mp. i eagerly await the firefigher because i cant get enough of the fantastic movement and gunplay.

Another suspicion:

I sometimes get the feeling that Mr.X is trolling us. He seems to know something and is masking it. The change to Gaf logo, constant praise of UC4. There is something suspicious.

Comment

• mistercteam
      Editing a comment
      MrX .... ;-)

• Misterx
      Editing a comment
      No, this place will exist even after E3 for you all. I will be just an observer in worst case scenario.

My rant is over.

• hasmeh
      Editing a comment
      Misterx That is good to hear. However this website is better with your enthusiasm.What do you feel MS need to do? What should be their plan going forward?

• Johnleo
      Editing a comment
      I have been watching this site and the previous blog since the start and I feel Mr x is just frustrated with Microsoft and I completely understand.
      The excitement I had at the launch and through the life of the 360 is just not present for me I feel Microsoft have let us down with the xbox one.
      I do not think the ps4 is much better but they seem to be doing more for the gamer in me at the moment.
      Console gaming is where I want to play but it just seems less exciting this gen maybe I'm out growing it altogether lol,I hope not......

• hardway
      Editing a comment
      Johnleo How is Sony doing more for the gamer? I can't disagree strongly enough on this point, but if you think 2 worthwhile exclusives in 3 years, lousy online, no EA Access, no BC, and a 3 year lifespan on their console is pro-gamer, then you definitely belong on playstation.
      Last edited by hardway; 05-19-2016, 04:18 PM.

• XBOXONEITALIA
      Editing a comment
      Also without insider orsecret sauce i think this forum can be good and it's important for just talk about our opinion about new games or xbox feature console etc. released.
      Because other forum or website not make it possible do it,a lot of censure or anti-ms account bad.
      So here is important because we can say truth and stay togheder,without this forum we lose more because we can use our personal forum or twitter (like i do already) but is not the same coz here we are togheder.

• XBOXONEITALIA
      Editing a comment
      MRX if one day you have problem about forum database long topic ( i not know how other country work,in italy i have problem about this in my forum coz expensive cost\mb) remember that you can just "print" the old topic in a PDF and then upload it on onedrive or something online space,so you save the db space mb,and you can make just 1 topic with only link to the pdf printed old topic.

• Johnleo
      Editing a comment
      @ hardway, lol why do I belong to PlayStation?
      Explain please. I don't Feel that buying a console makes you have to choose a side do you? If so that's actually funny......

• NoXQs
      Editing a comment
      @Hasmeh

I believe that if Mr.X's initial change when he eliminated all the old postings were followed the site would have been better off. He had done away with Insider info except rumors and he took the hardware talk into its own section. Guys like Parasite (before he stabbed X in the back after X raised $1500 through his loyal forum members) disregarded what X said and kept on with the insde talk that disappointed again and again. The hardware talk stayed in the main conversation and the research hasn't come to fruition or manifested itself in gfx.

I think we share the blame as much as anyone. Oh, and CodeViper I see you defend Parasite76 but answer these questions:
      1) Did Parasite76 take the forums money but deliver lackluster coverage and 2 pics?
      2) Did he not tell us he was invited by Aaron and he would meet him and have drinks w/Phil?
      3) Did he give back any money to the raffle winners? Didn't he also get a PS4 & games but NOT give anything back to raffle winners?
      4) Did he then say bad things about X, OG Insider after everything was over? Then he asks to comeback after that other website makes a fool of him and doesn't trust him because of what he did here?

No, X isn't to blame for a lot that has gone wrong of late. A lot of things haven't occurred from MS and Sony delivered on UC4. I think the truth is what is weighing heavy now.

• The Division - Update 1.2 - Extraction Hijacking (WTF):

For those of you, like me, still playing Division. Some new changes coming on May 24th. Two changer of particular importance:

1. Now another agent can cut an extraction tied to the rope (thus becoming rogue) and taking all your stuff. This is going to get really intense.
    2. New bounties outside of Dark Zone for high level targets. This should add some variety to the current gameplay loop.
    3. New incursion, Columbus Circle.

http://www.vg247.com/2016/05/17/the-...ction-and-hvt/

Comment

• New Thread has arrived

http://misterxmedia.com/forum/gaming...ews-stream-268

Comment

Working...
      X