No announcement yet.

Main Thread & News Stream [267]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just looked at the 980TI, $590.00 was the cheapest. Still need an entire computer to go with it.

Comment

• mistercteam
      mistercteam commented
      Editing a comment
      ehm ehm ..... ;-)

• I'm really tired to repair all my friend girlfriend 360\pc, so much HARD work LOL

Comment

• docLEXfisti
      docLEXfisti commented
      Editing a comment
      I really like your enthusiasm - heads up ;)

• mistercteam
      mistercteam commented
      Editing a comment
      keep it up

• Misterx
      Misterx commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL :)

• Recent Mr.X comments and the importance of this website:

Recently Mr.X has been making comments that he might be done with MS/Xbox after this E3. What seems to have swayed his mind is U4 and its vistas. There is nothing wrong with his opinions which can always change. If he is not happy with a product then he is not happy.

Some are saying that because we no longer have Insider info this site has lost its mojo. There is an element of it. However, to me this site has always been more than just insider info.

I didn't join this website because of Insider. I joined this forum because we are all like minded people with an interest in Xbox. I remember the time after Xbox reveal and leading up to the actual release. There was no website which could be visited to read a positive article about Xbox or even to just discuss it. There was so much hate and constant badgering if there was any positive thing about Xbox. Finally we had found a place where we could talk about xbox games and if there was discussion about reveals or insider info it was still good.

If Mr.X doesnt want to take this website any further, we should still look to have a place of discussion. Maybe a return to Live Journal or something similar.

As for UC4. Well done to ND. However, the priorities are different for MS. MS are looking to integrate their games into E-Sports and increase their longevity on the multiplayer scene. Hence the preference for 60fps which ofcourse comes at a cost. However, we are seeing a different tack for Gears where i am hoping to see great visuals and atmosphere. H5 seems to have stopped the rot in halo mp. i eagerly await the firefigher because i cant get enough of the fantastic movement and gunplay.

Another suspicion:

I sometimes get the feeling that Mr.X is trolling us. He seems to know something and is masking it. The change to Gaf logo, constant praise of UC4. There is something suspicious.

Comment

• mistercteam
      mistercteam commented
      Editing a comment
      MrX .... ;-)

• Misterx
      Misterx commented
      Editing a comment
      No, this place will exist even after E3 for you all. I will be just an observer in worst case scenario.

My rant is over.

• hasmeh
      hasmeh commented
      Editing a comment
      Misterx That is good to hear. However this website is better with your enthusiasm.What do you feel MS need to do? What should be their plan going forward?

• Johnleo
      Johnleo commented
      Editing a comment
      I have been watching this site and the previous blog since the start and I feel Mr x is just frustrated with Microsoft and I completely understand.
      The excitement I had at the launch and through the life of the 360 is just not present for me I feel Microsoft have let us down with the xbox one.
      I do not think the ps4 is much better but they seem to be doing more for the gamer in me at the moment.
      Console gaming is where I want to play but it just seems less exciting this gen maybe I'm out growing it altogether lol,I hope not......

• hardway
      hardway commented
      Editing a comment
      Johnleo How is Sony doing more for the gamer? I can't disagree strongly enough on this point, but if you think 2 worthwhile exclusives in 3 years, lousy online, no EA Access, no BC, and a 3 year lifespan on their console is pro-gamer, then you definitely belong on playstation.
      Last edited by hardway; 05-19-2016, 04:18 PM.

• XBOXONEITALIA
      XBOXONEITALIA commented
      Editing a comment
      Also without insider orsecret sauce i think this forum can be good and it's important for just talk about our opinion about new games or xbox feature console etc. released.
      Because other forum or website not make it possible do it,a lot of censure or anti-ms account bad.
      So here is important because we can say truth and stay togheder,without this forum we lose more because we can use our personal forum or twitter (like i do already) but is not the same coz here we are togheder.

• XBOXONEITALIA
      XBOXONEITALIA commented
      Editing a comment
      MRX if one day you have problem about forum database long topic ( i not know how other country work,in italy i have problem about this in my forum coz expensive cost\mb) remember that you can just "print" the old topic in a PDF and then upload it on onedrive or something online space,so you save the db space mb,and you can make just 1 topic with only link to the pdf printed old topic.

• Johnleo
      Johnleo commented
      Editing a comment
      @ hardway, lol why do I belong to PlayStation?
      Explain please. I don't Feel that buying a console makes you have to choose a side do you? If so that's actually funny......

• NoXQs
      NoXQs commented
      Editing a comment
      @Hasmeh

I believe that if Mr.X's initial change when he eliminated all the old postings were followed the site would have been better off. He had done away with Insider info except rumors and he took the hardware talk into its own section. Guys like Parasite (before he stabbed X in the back after X raised $1500 through his loyal forum members) disregarded what X said and kept on with the insde talk that disappointed again and again. The hardware talk stayed in the main conversation and the research hasn't come to fruition or manifested itself in gfx.

I think we share the blame as much as anyone. Oh, and CodeViper I see you defend Parasite76 but answer these questions:
      1) Did Parasite76 take the forums money but deliver lackluster coverage and 2 pics?
      2) Did he not tell us he was invited by Aaron and he would meet him and have drinks w/Phil?
      3) Did he give back any money to the raffle winners? Didn't he also get a PS4 & games but NOT give anything back to raffle winners?
      4) Did he then say bad things about X, OG Insider after everything was over? Then he asks to comeback after that other website makes a fool of him and doesn't trust him because of what he did here?

No, X isn't to blame for a lot that has gone wrong of late. A lot of things haven't occurred from MS and Sony delivered on UC4. I think the truth is what is weighing heavy now.

• The Division - Update 1.2 - Extraction Hijacking (WTF):

For those of you, like me, still playing Division. Some new changes coming on May 24th. Two changer of particular importance:

1. Now another agent can cut an extraction tied to the rope (thus becoming rogue) and taking all your stuff. This is going to get really intense.
    2. New bounties outside of Dark Zone for high level targets. This should add some variety to the current gameplay loop.
    3. New incursion, Columbus Circle.

http://www.vg247.com/2016/05/17/the-...ction-and-hvt/

Comment

• New Thread has arrived

http://misterxmedia.com/forum/gaming...ews-stream-268

Comment

Working...
      X