No announcement yet.

Main Thread & News Stream. Xbox Scorpio reveal [271]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking at the ads, it makes me think...
    which game does guy riding a bull?
    what is that going on there? astronaut falling out of space in shuttle pod

which game does the carnival represent with 6>4 ?
    which game does the storm represent = could be sea of thieves
    the car with wheels spinning = forza motorsport
    fire ball?
    the wolf?

lots of people, lots of fish = zombies = state of decay 2
    the different colors bouncing around = multi colored console = xbox scorpio design laps
    tiger?

Comment

• mozzie
      Editing a comment
      i think those are representing more like metaphorical things. the bull is like unleashing the beast aka scorpio. when you play your first game on scorpio you will get goose bumps etc. like an audi commercial where they always get goose bumps when driving one.

• Blaze_ATX
      Editing a comment
      Bro!!! Those ads are awesome they remind me of the Sega Saturn ads. :)

• Microsoft is not kidding around this time, if you watch the new teaser ads you can clearly see that they're going to advertise Xbox Scorpio as a next generation console and not mid generation and that's the way to do it. You can bet the Xbox One S will be phase out two years from now and i think they are going to drop the word one, Microsoft knows that the word one is associate with negativity. I think the system should be called Xbox Scorpio or Xbox 4K.

:)
    Last edited by Blaze_ATX; 06-07-2017, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• https://trademarks.justia.com/874/49...-87449315.html

Comment

• Project Scorpio Feel True Power Teaser 3

Comment

• Project Scorpio Feel True Power Teaser 4

Last edited by Blaze_ATX; 06-07-2017, 03:01 PM.

Comment

• In the latest teaser ad they show a pony running scared. Coincidence!!!

It's that pony_slasaru running scared. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

• Don’t expect Xbox VR to be at E3 this year, or in stores this holiday

Microsoft won’t have any form of virtual reality for the Xbox One or Xbox Scorpio at E3 this year as the company continues its focus on VR for computers, officials tell Polygon.

And when VR does arrive on an Xbox console, potentially still next year, it sounds like it will be wireless.

“Our primary focus is making our mixed reality experiences a success on Windows 10 PCs,” Alex Kipman, technical fellow at Microsoft, told Polygon today. “We believe that right now a Windows PC is the best platform for mixed reality as its open ecosystem and enormous installed base offer the best opportunity for developers, and Windows offers the most choices for consumers.

“Windows has been the birthplace of a variety of technologies, and we believe this will hold for mixed reality too. Given the efforts we have underway on Windows for mixed reality, and our belief that console VR should be wireless, right now we are focused on developing mixed reality experiences for the PC, not on the console.”

The company declined to comment on whether this would impact a 2018 release for VR on an Xbox platform.

In March, Microsoft announced plans to bring mixed reality — which in Microsoft’s view includes everything from augmented reality to virtual reality — to the “Xbox one family of devices” in 2018. The company specifically called out the soon-to-be-released Scorpio in that statement as well.

"Because as we saw 4K gaming and really high-end VR taking off in the PC space, we wanted to be able to bring that to console,” Xbox chief Phil Spencer told The Verge during last year’s E3. “Project Scorpio is actually an Xbox One that can natively run games in 4K and is built with the hardware capabilities to support the high-end VR that you see happening in the PC space today ... when it ships it will be the most powerful console ever built."

While VR won’t be a component of Microsoft’s Xbox press conference pre-E3 next week, there will certainly be a lot of talk about the Scorpio console. Stay tuned for our coverage on that and more as we approach the big show.

https://www.polygon.com/2017/6/6/15745630/xbox-vr-e3

Good take your time and wireless VR is the way to go.

Last edited by Blaze_ATX; 06-07-2017, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• We know were up against it when you see these moronic clickbait sites trying to spin BC as a waist😠 I like options....it must be less is more mentally🤣 the smoke and mirrors has already begun. One thing is for sure if Microsoft had invented sliced bread rite now Sony and the fucking Media would say the future is a French stick! This a big well fucking stick that French stick were the sun don't shine twats!!! Rant....Rant😠
            Click image for larger version

Name:	wp_ss_20170607_0002 (2).png
Views:	1
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	32854

Name:	wp_ss_20170607_0003 (2).png
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	32855

Name:	wp_ss_20170607_0004 (2).png
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	32856

Last edited by scottvxr; 06-07-2017, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• scottvxr
              Editing a comment
              And that's the first five options ⬆ I get if I search Xbox one news!!!

• scottvxr
              Editing a comment
              P3 should say I don't see the point of PS4 pro as in some cases it's outperformed by Xbox One S🤣
              Moooohaha🤣

It would be funny to see what the media would say if Phil did🤣
              Last edited by scottvxr; 06-07-2017, 05:21 PM.

• G-Force
              Editing a comment
              so even if that number where true, they are lying through statistics, it is 1.5% of 54% (which represents gaming) so it works out closer to 3% in that example.

• Red Dragon did a really good video on the Easter eggs in those ads. High recommend watching it. That code could also signal a 400 price tag....

Comment

• Holy shit!!! If you search in google or bing images "X10S101-317" you see this.

Last edited by Blaze_ATX; 06-07-2017, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• DutchRogers
                Editing a comment
                Also looks like they have spliced up some of the teasers. Removed certain things. Looking forward to next one. Most recent only had things going in reverse with a horse/pony running. 🤣.

• Badkolo
                Editing a comment
                the first thing i saw was LIE 101

• Blaze_ATX
                Editing a comment
                @Badkolo

Mmmmmm!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/jIqdZhV.jpg

• Badkolo
                Editing a comment
                blaze, i meant when i saw the code, i looked at it upside down, and it says LIE LOL, SOL X, sol is shit out of luck. this could mean ms has been decieving and liying about something big and sony is shit out of luck when the X drops

• Blaze_ATX
                Editing a comment
                @Badkolo

Ops sorry brother!!! my mistake

Game On!

• DutchRogers
                Editing a comment
                Damn good catch. I even looked at it in mirror but not upside down😀 👍

• This thread in pony-gaf. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Verge: Xbox E3 teasers contain hidden Project Scorpio messages (and sick PS4 burns)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1387273

Comment

• DutchRogers
                Editing a comment
                Using the wrong damn twitter users again... SMH

Is XboxInGame at least on this website?
                Last edited by DutchRogers; 06-07-2017, 08:46 PM.

• Hamish Waters
                Editing a comment
                Massive salty meltdowns in GAF of a $399 mike drop moment. You can see why Microsoft needed to give Sony a sales buffer before a crushing.

E3 2017 is going to make history.

• Hi Guys... Just wondering but imagine... We have seen the devkits stacked + In the scorpio teaser, something in kanji means "top" + Microsoft recently register a new "brand" with some kind of S (in 2 pièces) + Scorpio and one share the same processor/technology... So what if we still have a 1/2 scorpio with a OneS... Just buy a second OneS, stack them and link them via hdmi and... Voila!!! 200€+200€=400€ I know this sound crazy but why not (sorry for my English, not my mother tongue)

Comment

• mozzie
                Editing a comment
                altough it would be cool, i don't think this will happen. xbox one s has the vent on top and the air flows up so no stacking with Xbox One S. It sure is gonna be interesting this sunday. I can't stop thinking about why Phil told benny central about the overclocked xbox one s he took home with him in the beginning..

• Misterx
                Editing a comment
                Insider mentioned about upgradable Xbox One

• DutchRogers
                Editing a comment
                I think the best bet for S is an Overclock. Phil already referenced taking a "group of overclocked Xbox One S's home to test". How much or if this is even going to come to us is up for debate. What is not up for debate is the video where he said he tested overclocked S consoles.

• DIEHARD
                Editing a comment
                Maybe it means a new X1 OS (redstone 3) to all xbox one consoles (secret sauce unlock incoming?)

• Hamish Waters
                Editing a comment
                Scorpio is based of Vega, has free sync features, HDMI 2.0a etc.
                Would mean a version of crossfire between stacking unit right? basically Dual GPUs as one.

We know our unit is around 1.2Mhz, Vega can upclock to 1500Mhz easy.
                Is Phil testing up clocked Scorpio for an E3 TFlop leap mode announcement?

• Xbox One Backwards Compatibility over 508 million hours

Mike Nichols‏ @xboxenigma

Some q’s today on back compat use. Roughly 50% of xbox one owners have played, over 508 million hrs of gaming enjoyed.

https://twitter.com/xboxenigma/statu...71508358496256

Comment

• Hamish Waters
                Editing a comment
                The feature PS4 users never wanted, but are happy to pay to stream them all over again with lag and cutouts.

Hahah

• remember this
              blast from the 2011/12

Name:	DBwDvMgVYAAqC2L.jpg
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	32878

Comment

• Hamish Waters
                Editing a comment
                Project 10TFlop? That's console high efficient TFlops. Can't compare to old x86 TFlops

Fully unlocked Vega and Ryzen would = 10Tflop

Project makes it sound like a name for a target goal.

• Yes it will be Xbox 10 s. 10 for windows and S for apps just like the notebook with Windows s, only apps. What intrest me is how project scorpio will perform with an 1080 screen. I know they will give us something. Maybe the graphics will be better fot is with ab 100p screen.

Comment

• DIEHARD
                Editing a comment
                Could stand for roman numeral for 10, meaning it will be Xbox One Xs.

• Hamish Waters
                Editing a comment
                10 can mean the 10 year plan. Running on the Windows 10 platform.

Play weak for 3 years
                Unlocking in controlled stages over 2 years (developer given unlock keys, hardware overclocks etc)
                That's the first 5 Year plan.
                and then 5 Years of Xbox and S as showing their "real power" versions

Albert Penello said they would never give a 50% power advantage to PS4.

• Saw this image months back and remembered a rumor from the old insider about the Xbox tech would be licensed to others. Microsoft and Dell do have a history together. What do ya'll think? Look whats on the top of the Dell Alpha. Say hello to my little friend. :)

Comment

• to Dutch

Name:	C-atOIWUQAAZPny.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	107.9 KB
ID:	32891

Comment

• DutchRogers
                Editing a comment
                Oh yeah. I rewatched it earlier today. Now even more convinced something comes from this at e3.

• O yes Microsoft O yes😎

Name:	wp_ss_20170608_0001 (2).png
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	32895

Comment

• Microsoft France

Comment

• Loving all the discussion and speculation the last couple of weeks! MS keeping us guessing right up until the conference! Let's be honest here, no one has any idea what to expect on Sunday with everything from an upgraded existing machine to an add on to a totally new console to third party Scorpio consoles, maybe all of the above! Exciting stuff 😀

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
                  Editing a comment
                  Yep!!! Sunday it's gonna be a glorious day. I can't wait hype level reaching!!!! 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000% :)

• Joddington
                  Editing a comment
                  We could make a few educated guesses for most of it, but I'm sure Phil has something massive and unexpected up his sleeve (or at least on his t-shirt!)

• docLEXfisti
                  Editing a comment
                  Indeed. Sunday will be glorious. The net will melt down. It was very wise to start early and have the whole day just for MS coverage ;)

• New thread new poll have been planted -> http://misterxmedia.com/forum/gaming...am-e3-2017-272

Comment

Working...
                X