Main Thread & News Stream. E3 2017 [272]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angry Joe - Cuphead Review:

I found this quite an entertaining video. Not much of the normal angry stuff and some brilliant praise for the game.

Also gave it full marks.

Comment

• I am curious to know if anyone is playing Destiny 2?

I played loads of Destiny 1 and then tried the deme for Destiny 2 and found it lacking in charm or any epic feel, you would associate with a Bungie game.

Comment

• splay912
        splay912 commented
        Editing a comment
        I've been playing through the campaign in Destiny 2, but not with the same vigor or excitement I had with Destiny... Probably because Destiny was new at the time! I played the demo also and wasn't impressed, but I don't think the demo represented well what I've played so far... In other words, I've found the actual game play to be a bit better! I can't comment on the multiplayer as I haven't played yet, but I wouldn't classify Destiny 2 as a "must buy" (from what I played) game at this point, the jury is still out on that.

If you're a Destiny fan, there's a few changes but nothing earth shattering imo... You'll likely enjoy the game. My son actually bought it on disc, so I don't get to play it when I'd like or as much as I'd like since it's usually embedded in his xbox.

• Joddington
        Joddington commented
        Editing a comment
        Destiny 1 for so seriously grindy i got bored with it; i have no intention of diving into more of the same for Destiny2.

• Hammtweezy2192
        Hammtweezy2192 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm up to 295 light now. It's extremely close to Destiny 1. I've had a good time with the game and I really haven't done many vangaurd strikes, nor the raid. I really enjoyed the campaign and I think the 60 bucks is at least worth the campaign and multiplayer. If you want to grind it's just an added bonus.

• hasmeh
        hasmeh commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you all for your comments. I think I will wait for a deluxe edition or something.

• Anybody else have an update on their Windows 10 mobile?

Comment

• G-Force
        G-Force commented
        Editing a comment
        I think mine just updated

• scottvxr
        scottvxr commented
        Editing a comment
        Wonder what it could be for,I can't find any info?

• PUBG is showing no signs of slowing down, although the success of Fortnite could soon change everything.

A new SteamSpy report (via DualShockers) suggests that PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds has sold a staggering 15 million copies.

It's also expected to pass 2 million concurrent players on Steam, having peaked with 1,96 million players this weekend.

PUBG will be released on Xbox One later this year, while PS4 owners may have to wait until next summer.

The delay is good news for Fortnite, which has swooped in early and made a big impression.

In fact, according to Epic Games, Fortnite's free Battle Royale mode reached 525k concurrent players over all platforms this weekend.

"Fortnite BR Sunday Update: 525K PCU and 3.7M DAU (NA, EU, OCE)! Thanks everyone!"

It's a far cry from PUBG, but still pretty impressive considering it only launched a couple of weeks ago.

SOURCE

Comment

• Xbox One X update: Microsoft has BAD NEWS for early Xbox adopters

Microsoft has bad news for original Xbox One owners looking to upgrade to Xbox One X.

Early Xbox One adopters will be disappointed to hear that Microsoft isn't planning to give away free Kinect adaptors with the Xbox One X.

The company gave away Kinect adaptors with the Xbox One S, but that particular promotion ended in March.

Anybody wishing to upgrade from an original Xbox One to the Xbox One X will have to purchase an adaptor separately.

That's according to Microsoft's Aaron Greenberg, who told one Twitter user: "We provided free adapters for a good part of last year following X1S launch, but that program has ended."

Kinect adaptors are currently available for £29.99 from the Microsoft website.

SOURCE

Comment

• scottvxr
          scottvxr commented
          Editing a comment
          Not going to break the bank then?....but most of the media site's are saying it's the end of the world😆

• Joddington
          Joddington commented
          Editing a comment
          And the media sites saying this are probably the same ones that say Kinect is a pointless waste of time that nobody uses.

• Badkolo
          Badkolo commented
          Editing a comment
          i got rid of kinect, it doesnt work all the time so i now use a usb logitech camera and i use a nyko speaker/mic that attaches to the controller and i can use cortana and all the good stuff with voice and the camera works in streaming/skype and everything else you would use kinect on. this setup works flawlessly and every command works perfectly, better then kinect

• Tolrem
          Tolrem commented
          Editing a comment
          Id like to be able to plug a mic into the console rather than the controller. Then I wouldn't need the Kinect adapter.

• scottvxr
          scottvxr commented
          Editing a comment
          How does the IR blaster work on the X1S? Never tried it without Kinect....

• Comment

• scottvxr
          scottvxr commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks amazing 😎

• https://youtu.be/VXjCILVsRPY

My eyes 👀.....my ears......OMG🤣🤣🤣 poor poor poor😂
        Last edited by scottvxr; 10-11-2017, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• scottvxr
          scottvxr commented
          Editing a comment
          GTS getting bashed in the comments section 🤣

MisterX do you still want it?.....

Look above my post.

I seen stormy weather incoming for GTS...time to trade in that useless Pro and get X1X you know it makes sense
          Last edited by scottvxr; 10-11-2017, 06:59 PM.

• Now who's calling parity....So funny #FakeNews
        Click image for larger version

Name:	wp_ss_20171012_0001 (2).png
Views:	1
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	35126

Comment

• brutalone
          brutalone commented
          Editing a comment
          the pro has no support for this game check the df review
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DggBFJ71TOY
          Last edited by brutalone; 10-13-2017, 03:10 AM.

• scottvxr
          scottvxr commented
          Editing a comment
          OMG🤣 be funny if the author of this article was trolling 🤣 but if he isn't he has LARGE amount of egg on face🤣 Why isn't this big news?.......SPIP=Sony Pro is Poo.

• Originally posted by scottvxr View Post
        https://youtu.be/VXjCILVsRPY

My eyes 👀.....my ears......OMG🤣🤣🤣 poor poor poor😂

MTF what is that,hahaha,oh boy,so sound soundy :p:cool:

this is real sim sound game racing
        http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC70v...kxN8fYw/videos
        pls guys suscribe,i will make more video,but forza is long long front of gt this joke game
        Last edited by banmaster; 10-12-2017, 08:49 AM.

Comment

• Ok I just did it, I bought that Samsung 65" QLED TV, looks like I'm going to be able to experience me some HDR tomorrow, can't wait

Comment

• scottvxr
            scottvxr commented
            Editing a comment
            Day and night G......Day and night😀.

• scottvxr
            scottvxr commented
            Editing a comment
            Has PC got HDR yet?

• Thoughts?.....

Name:	zEnTM1j.jpg
Size:	174.6 KB
ID:	35134

Name:	NcUDoCN.jpg
Size:	164.8 KB
ID:	35135

Name:	KYsaDBG.jpg
Size:	163.1 KB
ID:	35136

Comment

• jmelamet
            jmelamet commented
            Editing a comment
            Other than the fact that the photos of the Golf look like a really boring advert. I think that the images look good.

• Nitfol
            Nitfol commented
            Editing a comment
            Nicely detailed cars, but sticking a car on top of a photograph isn't my idea of fun. Why is this in the game? Other than using real environments to make the game look good for advertising purposes, I don't see the appeal.
        Working...
        X