X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Forza Horizon 4

:)
    Last edited by Blaze_ATX; 09-14-2018, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
      Blaze_ATX commented
      Editing a comment
      This game...this game not only the graphics looks stunning but play's like a dream, that 60fps option ufff just amazing, i can't wait to play the full version. Forza Horizon 4 just destroy the competition there is nothing in the market that can touch it.

• Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle - Announcement Trailer

Comment

• Senior editor at Game Informer tweet this.

https://twitter.com/imranzomg/status...77369935192065

:(

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
        Blaze_ATX commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey! Sony for the players, huh! and some blind ponies still believe that crap slogan.

:(
        Last edited by Blaze_ATX; 09-14-2018, 03:01 PM.

• Direct X-Static
        Direct X-Static commented
        Editing a comment
        Ponies act like an indoctrinated religious cult that can never admit that their God does anything wrong. I hope all this shit Sony keeps pulling finally bites them in the ass again because I can't stand shady, controlling companies like them.

• While the stills look stunning, I played some Forza Horizon 4 demo version yesterday and that was on my xbox scorpio and 4k philips tv, it ranged from meh to yeah in the graphics department. While for me I was expecting from yeah to wow wow wow! I am guessing the engine needs some rework or something. Not that its uggly but it should be totally stunnig. And hones I think latest Battlefiels looks better on my old xbox one with far lower resolution, ofc it do not look as crips, but the rest looks much more alive.. Just my 5 cents..

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
        Blaze_ATX commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry, but totally disagree, this game is visually stunning am playing the demo on a 55" oled lg tv with hdr and let me tell you it's looks unbelievable amazing. I know frostbite engine can deliver amazing graphics and battlefield looks good but Forza Horizon 4 graphics are on another level. Playground games are a very talented developers am glad Microsoft acquired them.

• scottvxr
        scottvxr commented
        Editing a comment
        Pony's will be pony's fuck off to the YouTube comments section you'll feel rite at home PONY🤣.

• Originally posted by Butcherbay View Post
      While the stills look stunning, I played some Forza Horizon 4 demo version yesterday and that was on my xbox scorpio and 4k philips tv, it ranged from meh to yeah in the graphics department. While for me I was expecting from yeah to wow wow wow! I am guessing the engine needs some rework or something. Not that its uggly but it should be totally stunnig. And hones I think latest Battlefiels looks better on my old xbox one with far lower resolution, ofc it do not look as crips, but the rest looks much more alive.. Just my 5 cents..

Blaze_ATX commented
      Today, 03:45 PM
      Sorry, but totally disagree, this game is visually stunning am playing the demo on a 55" oled lg tv with hdr and let me tell you it's looks unbelievable amazing. I know frostbite engine can deliver amazing graphics and battlefield looks good but Forza Horizon 4 graphics are on another level. Playground games are a very talented developers am glad Microsoft acquired them.

Are you sure you are not just biazzed? ofc I have hdr on my telly too. And I can post comparision screenshots here also from the same tv (upscale ofc for Battlefield) .

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
        Blaze_ATX commented
        Editing a comment
        Bro! I have already bought both games and i played both demos as well and am not saying battlefield v looks bad it looks good, but forza horizon 4 graphics are better.

Forza Horizon 4 has two display option:

1. Quality mode that is Native 4K at 30fps with an outstanding image quality.
        2. Performance mode that is 1080p resolution at 60fps even in this mode the image quality is incredible.

Battlefield V runs at a dynamic resolution up to 2016p which it's good but is not native 4K with a very good image quality.

All am saying is Battlefield V looks good but not at the same level of Forza Horizon 4. Ohh! almost forgot yes am a big fan of Xbox but i don't know what does it have to do with this.

• Butcherbay
        Butcherbay commented
        Editing a comment
        Higher resolution do not equals better graphics per automata. And Quality mode was ofc the setting I was reffering to for FH4 :) I think we have to agree to disagree bro! And I totally love xbox and have all from the first (had to put some in the closet though since girlfriend complained it didnt look good on the media bench :( haha)

• Blaze_ATX
        Blaze_ATX commented
        Editing a comment
        Different opinions bro, it's all good.

Cheers and game on!

• Misterx
        Misterx commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess Frosbite could not handle such open world this well

can you take a picture of superior BF5?

FH4 looks great. Better then Fh3 for sure.

• scottvxr
        scottvxr commented
        Editing a comment
        Summerbay has shiyt in one's eyes 🤣.

Your 5 pence isn't worth shit😆
        Last edited by scottvxr; 09-14-2018, 07:54 PM.

• Blaze_ATX
        Blaze_ATX commented
        Editing a comment
        I need to clarify one thing you said quote: "higher resolution do not equals better graphics" this is false because there's a big difference when games run native 4K with high quality textures (4K textures) like Forza Horizon 4.

• scottvxr
        scottvxr commented
        Editing a comment
        But....but.....but....it'll play better one my £3500 RIG 🤣 Microsoft loves you too.

• Butcherbay
        Butcherbay commented
        Editing a comment
        okay tomorrow I'm gonna post some screens. Just got home playing and that after some beers and thought it was my old 360 on and not my scorpio (okay now I just kidding but) And the thing is that not even the bullshots looks totally stunning :(

• Blaze_ATX
        Blaze_ATX commented
        Editing a comment
        Okay! now you are just trolling. My advice, first go to the doctor and check your eyes and then return home and play some spider-man with the injection resolution or whatever insomniac call that crappy resolution that game has. pffttt not even fake 4K on the potatoStation 4 Pro.

lol!

Last edited by Blaze_ATX; 09-15-2018, 02:10 AM.

• scottvxr
        scottvxr commented
        Editing a comment
        The tomorrow people with bullshits 🤣

• Blaze_ATX
        Blaze_ATX commented
        Editing a comment
        lol!

• Badkolo
        Badkolo commented
        Editing a comment
        buthcer bay, what are you judging it on, the first intro gameplay or after when you start actual playing the map, if its the intro 4 seasons gameplay , that did look less sharp as the map gameplay after that, they said this is a preview build and not the final build. the graphics in the game are out of this world.

• Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox One X Graphics Mode

It's a beautiful combination off native 4K with high quality 4K textures, amazing physics with superb design.

Comment

• scottvxr
        scottvxr commented
        Editing a comment
        People will sound foolish saying this game looks meh🤣 So foolish.

Welcome to next Generation 🤣

• Blaze_ATX
        Blaze_ATX commented
        Editing a comment
        I read the majority of the previews from the big outlets and every one of them are positive, they all praised playground games for what they accomplish with Forza Horizon 4 and to make that happen it not an easy task you know that and i know that. I can see this game selling in the first month easily between 5 or 7 millions copies.

• banmaster
        banmaster commented
        Editing a comment
        sombady can explaine how take this photo from forza horizon 4,i dont see that option in game demo,and forza is amaizing 100%

• scottvxr
        scottvxr commented
        Editing a comment
        Rattle! RATTLE!!!! ARE YOU RATTLED pony's?

• Blaze_ATX
        Blaze_ATX commented
        Editing a comment
        @banmaster

First finish the intro races and then when you are in the free roam then pause the game and start taking photos, but remember to a certain troll all the photos are bullshots. lololol!

• banmaster
        banmaster commented
        Editing a comment
        but remember to a certain troll all the photos are bullshots. lololol!

Pony's logic is unbelievable,It's just they know how their logic functions

• Badkolo
        Badkolo commented
        Editing a comment
        while ill assume he is a troll, they did say the opening 4 seasons sequance is still a pre build and not final. once the seasons where over and the actual game started that was what it looks like and its stunning. the 4 season opening did look a little rough in some areas but not in a way i could explain but then i saw articles stating its older build even though it looked marvelous

• Forza horizon 4 pulling the pony's outta the HZD GOW caves🤣

I've spent more time playing FH4 demo than you've spent playing the whole of your 10/10 Exclusives🤣.
      Last edited by scottvxr; 09-14-2018, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• banmaster
        banmaster commented
        Editing a comment
        Man, you're going to blow these ponyes all the way

• scottvxr
        scottvxr commented
        Editing a comment
        Another one 🤣

• NVIDIA GPUs Get FPS Boost in Shadow of the Tomb Raider with DX12

https://www.techquila.co.in/nvidia-f...f-tomb-raider/

Comment

• Forza Horizon 3 Player Base Now Exceeds 10 Million (Forza Horizon 4 - Ralph Fulton Interview)

Forza Horizon 3 has now been played by over 10 million people worldwide, Ralph Fulton said in a interview.

(3.06 mark)

Comment

• More Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox One X Quality Mode (Native 4K)

Ahhh!!! That Native 4K with high quality textures only the Xbox One X aka The BEAST!!!!

And then some troll say something about bullshots...

Last edited by Blaze_ATX; 09-14-2018, 11:42 PM.

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
            Blaze_ATX commented
            Editing a comment
            Remember everyone bullshots...bullshots! lololololol!

• banmaster
            banmaster commented
            Editing a comment
            look and play insane,soo beutifule,i take some picture right now

THIS GAME IS KO FOR PONYS,HAHAHA
            Last edited by banmaster; 09-15-2018, 01:02 AM.

• mistercteam
            mistercteam commented
            Editing a comment
            +12

• scottvxr
            scottvxr commented
            Editing a comment
            Another one 🤣

• Originally posted by scottvxr View Post
          Forza horizon 4 pulling the pony's outta the HZD GOW caves🤣

I've spent more time playing FH4 demo than you've spent playing the whole of your 10/10 Exclusives🤣.
          rattle RATtle🤣

Comment

Working...
          X