• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :)

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
      Blaze_ATX commented
      Editing a comment
      They delete the tweet and the link was removed too.

:)

• BadCeeJay1975
      BadCeeJay1975 commented
      Editing a comment
      If there was a KOTOR3 it would be the most hyped i've been for a game in a LONG time, my favourite StarWars game and up there in my favourites of all time.

• Blaze_ATX
      Blaze_ATX commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed, I hope it's true, KOTOR is one of my favorite games of all time.

• scottvxr
      scottvxr commented
      Editing a comment
      Imagine that Booooom 😎

• Direct X-Static
      Direct X-Static commented
      Editing a comment
      Had big plans... but not big pocketbooks... now they have both! My god, the info just never ends and we're not even at E3 yet!

• Well, this is getting more interesting.

Last edited by Blaze_ATX; 04-15-2019, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
      Blaze_ATX commented
      Editing a comment
      I think the rumor it's true, fingers crossed.

Last edited by Blaze_ATX; 04-15-2019, 07:03 PM.

• Direct X-Static
      Editing a comment
      x x!!!

• Forza Street - Announce Trailer

Comment

• tricky cloud
      funny that even with more content xcloud could be block against stadia

Comment

• Official DC UNIVERSE app coming to Xbox One in April

The Xbox One is getting in on the DC UNIVERSE streaming service this month

For those looking to get all their DC UNIVERSE content on the Xbox One, it seems like the company is listening. The recently launched service, which is akin to the forthcoming Disney+, brings new original series like Titans, Young Justice: Outsiders and Doom Patrol right to your TV.

The service, which officially launched on September 15, 2018, is also available on iOS, Amazon Fire TV, Android, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, the web, and mobile web.

Besides shows, DC UNIVERSE also brings numerous other features for fans of the comic house, including:
        • WATCH exclusive originals and classic favorites;
        • READ a massive digital comics library with more than 20,000 titles;
        • CONNECT with the DC community;
        • EXPLORE the latest breaking news with DC Daily, the ultimate news show for DC Fans and the ever-expanding DC encyclopedia;
        • WIN premium rewards and participate in sweepstakes and contests;
        • SHOP for exclusive merchandise.

Later this summer, DC UNIVERSE is also launching Swamp Thing (premiering on May 31), Harley Quinn and Stargirl.

A subscription to DC UNIVERSE is $7.99 per month or $74.99 annually (plus taxes, where applicable), which falls in line with other similar streaming options dedicated to a single property.

For more information about the DC UNIVERSE subscription as well as previews of its original content head to dcuniverse.com for more info.

No word on the exact day of the launch, but usually these new apps show up within a few days of the announcement.

https://www.windowscentral.com/offic...xbox-one-april

Comment

• First news on new Forza Motorsport game coming on May 7

The next edition of Forza Monthly will see the first public mention of the next Forza Motorsport game.

Recently, Turn 10 confirmed that the bulk of the development team is being moved over to the development of the next Forza Motorsport title, a game which as yet remains unannounced.

On today's edition of Forza Monthly, the studio's own Brian Ekberg confirmed that the first news of the project will be coming on May 7 in the next edition of the show.

In past years, the Motorsport franchise has run in alternate years to the Horizon games, and we'd be expecting a grand reveal at E3 ahead of a launch before the holidays. We're not expecting that in 2019, as Turn 10 has previously confirmed that there will be no new launch this year.

So why are we hearing about the new game so soon? For the first time, the community is being involved in the concept stage of the game. Instead of Turn 10 making the game, then using community feedback to make it better, the process is being somewhat flipped on its head for the new title.

How much we'll hear we don't know, only that the first news will come from May's Forza Monthly. It goes down at 11am Pacific on May 7 on the official Forza channels on Mixer, Twitch and YouTube. In the meantime if you missed the April edition of the show you can catch up on the Forza Mixer channel right now.

https://www.windowscentral.com/first...e-coming-may-7

Comment

• I love this time of year.....it's just like Xmas for the true gaming community......looking forward to the press conference of your choice......well unless your a Sony fan 🤣😂😆.

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
              Blaze_ATX commented
              Editing a comment
              Me too, bro, I can't wait and poor pony's. lolololololol!!!

Last edited by Blaze_ATX; 04-16-2019, 12:02 AM.

• Direct X-Static
              Editing a comment
              "looking forward to the press conference of your choice......well unless your a Sony fan"

They're looking forward to 2020, LOL!

• BadCeeJay1975
              BadCeeJay1975 commented
              Editing a comment
              They will be fine, they have already rationalised that E3 is not important and they don't want Sony to be there this year. I am sure they will be laughing at us enjoying our pointless Xbox conference /s :)

• Inspired by Dutch posting the other day I thought I'd post just to say thanks to blaze and Scott. This is the place I head to to find xbox news you guys supply it.

After this place started quieting down a bit I tried following a few people on twitter, but, living in the UK, I quickly got Trumped out. So it was nice to see dutch post here again. Seeing gforce, hasmeh, codewarrior and quazl say hi if they're still around would be cool... And I'll carry on lurking and enjoying the post :)

​​​​

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
              Blaze_ATX commented
              Editing a comment
              Welcome back, bro, stick around because things are gonna get really interesting in the coming months. :)

• Direct X-Static
              Editing a comment
              Good to hear from ya! Please though, post every now and then, it'd be nice to hear from all you "lurkers" still out there!!!

• raytracing
              raytracing commented
              Editing a comment
              welcome back
              the future seem cloudy ;)

• scottvxr
              scottvxr commented
              Editing a comment
              With the chance of meatballs 🤣

• raytracing
              raytracing commented
              Editing a comment
              with all the ball that you want
              bro
              ;)

• scottvxr
              scottvxr commented
              Editing a comment
              Look we all know who you wanna give your balls too🤣😂😋......

• DutchRogers
              DutchRogers commented
              Editing a comment
              Let's regrow the community with e3 approaching...will seem like old times. I will try not to get the Nintendo/Xbox hype train growing, because my guess is that is going to be mostly a one way street. Would be nice if the Switch actually had a functional online service, but as of yet it seems that is Nintendo online only. Shame. Also, I would love if old Nintendo games came to the Xbox, like how they have done with Neo Geo titles, but I don't think we will be that lucky. Also, that news of Phil playing Xbox via phone and controller is good stuff. I look forward to that when I can use this when traveling. won't have to lug around the console!

• Next gen worlds?

Not directly related, but maybe a first glimps of next gen visuals?

Done in 3 weeks by 3 artists?!

https://vimeo.com/318974120
            Last edited by OrionWolf; 04-16-2019, 10:40 AM.

Comment

• Direct X-Static
              Editing a comment
              Wow, some of these recent realtime demos are actually pushing movie quality visuals. Impressive stuff!

• OrionWolf
              OrionWolf commented
              Editing a comment
              Direct X-Static Can you imagine what a full blown studio with dozen or so environmental artists and months if not year of work can do?! Holy Jebus!

• Direct X-Static
              Editing a comment
              Exciting times ahead, Orion!

• Crackdown 3 is one addictive game, so much is good, I do not know who gave the green light to reporters to evaluate the game of this caliber, this is a game of not some trash that sells Sony for the hunches of time in different titles, each cast to the girls and boys who stand behind this Great Game, thanks to Microsoft for allowing players to play something like this.

Comment

• Obsidian's Plan for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 3 Featured Monstrous Sith Lords

Obsidian had big plans for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 3, and although the game never saw the light of day, one of its writers has given us a look into what could have been for this planned next entry in the beloved KOTOR series.

At Reboot Develop, VG247 spoke to lead writer and designer for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords and asked him if Obsidian had ever started work on a story for Knights of the Old Republic 3.

Avellone confirmed that work was underway, as the team always envisioned the KOTOR story to be a trilogy.

"When we finished the second one we were all trying to restore our lives back to sanity,” Avellone remembers. “We did start working on the third game pitch, because we always imagined the trilogy. Even when working on the second game, we [tried] to foreshadow what Darth Revan was doing in the second game, and he wasn’t always just ruthlessly and mindlessly blowing everything up. He actually had a larger plan because there was some greater manipulation and threat going on."

“The third game involved you, as a player character, following where Revan went and then taking the battle to the really ancient Sith lords who are far more terrifying than the Darths that show up. These guys would just be monsters. These would have a level of power that was considerable, but at the same time you’d be able to dig more into their psychologies, and their personalities, their history, and even how they dealt with the player, how they talk with the player, the different powers they cultivated and developed, and for some of them like – they’re the ancients, so they’re not just ruling a solar system, [but] swathes of the galaxy."

Avellone continued to explain how all these places the player would travel would show how these ancient Sith lords "left their stamp on that world, or that solar system, or whatever collection of moons." Environmental storytelling would have been a huge part of KOTOR 3 and would help convey the pure evil these Sith lords have wrought.

Avellone also brought up how these Sith lords would be "initially mysterious, but they wouldn't be unknowable like Snoke in the newer films." A huge part of KOTOR 3 would be uncovering their origin stories and learning about what brought them to their height of power and...well...evilness.

While we may never see KOTOR 3 in this form, as Avellone thinks the game was cancelled due to "internal politics," we do have Respawn's Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order to look forward to, which got its big debut at Star Wars Celebration.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/04...ous-sith-lords

:(

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
                Blaze_ATX commented
                Editing a comment
                Booooooooooooooo!!!

Microsoft, make this happen, I need this game.

Last edited by Blaze_ATX; 04-16-2019, 11:23 AM.
            Working...
            X