Clear All

• "The Ring Experience" at Halo: Outpost Discovery

:)

Comment

• :)

Comment

• DutchRogers
        Editing a comment
        Are we jumping in or no? I added my name to beta....

• More rumors....

Comment

• ScarlettEdge
        Editing a comment
        Click bait. The APU is done, it’s going to be 36 CU, and clocked very high.

• Direct X-Static
        Editing a comment
        36 CU's with 4 disabled and less than a 2ghz GPU clock as well. We've already seen proof that type of GPU can't handle that type of sustained output and would throttle speeds to about 1.8ghz, if I remember right. Unless Sony is delaying until 2021, there's no way they're getting anywhere near the Series X... unless PS5 has a faster SSD and it makes that much of a difference.

As always, we shall see! 😎
        Last edited by Direct X-Static; 01-27-2020, 11:46 PM.

• DutchRogers
        Editing a comment
        That is what I was thinking too Direct X. 36 x 1800 x 64 x 2=8.3TF Even at 1850, it is only 8.5TF. Sony's hot box!

• Riz
        Riz
        Editing a comment
        PS5 suppose for 2019 but delayed/rework for 2020. Some are due to bc like post below.

• man, this old leak sure was spot-on :wow:

https://imgur.com/gallery/i3TnTKk

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
        Editing a comment
        Yup!

• Direct X-Static
        Editing a comment
        That is pretty solid. Wonder if they've said anything else since then...

• Hammtweezy2192
        Editing a comment
        Wow I never saw that leak! Damn near spot on it seems!

• Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint: The Terminator Event Teaser

Comment

Comment

• PS5 rumors? http://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/494111597

Comment

• DutchRogers
            Editing a comment
            be careful with that website, got a malicious code warning (may be false positive, but still). paste it in rather than post that just in case it's malicious.
            Last edited by DutchRogers; 01-28-2020, 01:00 AM.

• Blaze_ATX
            Editing a comment
            4Chan = 100% Fake

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by docLEXfisti View Post
                man, this old leak sure was spot-on :wow:

https://imgur.com/gallery/i3TnTKk
                Yep!

Comment

• J Singh
                  Editing a comment
                  So much going on and I can't keep it up

• ScarlettEdge
                  Editing a comment
                  Yea it’s overwhelming lol

• I'm pretty sure PS5 will be 8 teraflops, remember when Mark Cerny said 8 teraflops is the minimum requirement for 4K resolution 😉

Comment

• ScarlettEdge
                  Editing a comment
                  8-10 range imo

• scottvxr
                  Editing a comment
                  But the load times will be better! This makes it a better console.....🤔MOOOOOHAHAHA🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣🤪

• Akita Ainu
                  Editing a comment
                  @scottxvr
                  But that also means they get to that vague but nagging sense of disappointment all the sooner.

• scottvxr
                  Editing a comment
                  I like it😎😂

• hasmeh
                  Editing a comment
                  I think it will be around 9. This allows Sony to say, double the power of Pro and 8 times stronger than PS4.

• scottvxr
                  Editing a comment
                  Don't forget.....For The Players😎

• Direct X-Static
                  Editing a comment
                  Dutch mathed it out yesterday, saying, "36 x 1800 x 64 x 2=8.3TF Even at 1850, it is only 8.5TF."

I think that's reasonable, considering the thermal limitations of a GPU ike PS5 is using.

Comment

• I don't know if I have posted these but if anyone has not seen these please do yourselves a favor and watch these perfectly captures how scary covenant are and how brilliant Master Chief is

Comment

• all in N7+
                  suprisingly so fit with rumor of 80CU = 500mm2 !!!!

also fit with XSX 410-420mm2 !!!

XSX

Navi 21 80CU

Last edited by mistercteam; 01-28-2020, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• J Singh
                    Editing a comment
                    A lot of engineering and R and D has gone into these 😎👌

• ScarlettEdge
                    Editing a comment
                    Nice

• OrionWolf
                    Editing a comment
                    That would make the GDDR6 configuration here reach 1TB/s at 16Gbps per pin! 😲 basically HBM2 lvls of speed and putting it on the die you also solve the latency issue and by going with a slower pin speed, but bigger bus you also deal with the heat. If I'm understanding this properly ... also that's one massive chip😲

• More Sony rumors: https://pastebin.com/7BPxh45h Translated from japanese

Legit?
                  • PS5 official information from Sony not soon (Sony will not participate in E3). Announcement - "Apple" type more than release. I will even say official announcement in PSX in the first quarter of 2020. Sony will be a little quiet this year
                  • PS5 99% release, November 2020
                  • Backward compatibility - Physics game & PS store -ps plus and ps plus premium (premium beta early access, private server creation, 4k free remaster) -specs custom CPU ryzen 8core@3.0-3.2ghz GPU Navi architecture 10TF, Sony in conjunction with Amd for Navi, more raytracing, but that is not the focus. os 16GB Gddr6 + 4gb ddr4, a new mem controller for os ram, we already have 32 GB development kits
                  • 8k up scaling -2 tb hdd Some NAND flash 2020 - PSVR 2, ps 5, resolution boost, 90 - 120 hz, 220 view, eye tracking, some foveate rendering, wireless, headphone integration, less movement, no breaker box, cable management for much less aaa games Focus on VR, price is around 349 $ -dualshock 5, inside the camera for VR, usb-c - Price 399 dollars, original loss of 40 to 60 dollars per console
                  Ps4 exclusive release game I know

Gran Turismo Sports has better graph.fidelity, ray tracing, complete VR support. Pubg remaster 4k f2p using ps + only with ps5 Our last 2 ps 4 / ps 5 Tsushima Ghost ps 4 / ps 5 First 6 months + 2 AAA games + psvr 2 games

Non-limiting ps5 game 2020

Battlefield Bad Company 3 established in Vietnam, already developed for 2 years Harry potter cyber punk Gta 6 has heard rumors about Miami and New York, the two largest cities so far probably have not heard anything related to ps 4, a 2021 holiday

Comment

• angryguy77
                    Editing a comment
                    I don't put too much faith into people who know the retail price. I suspect the people who do know what that will be are not the types that would post something on pastebin.

• I don't now if the Insurgent movie is a thing, but if there is at least one fan he/she will create a Xbox Series X mod like this:

Comment

Comment

• Direct X-Static
                      Editing a comment
                      Cue monks chanting, followed by heavily distorted guitars... 😁

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
                      Editing a comment
                      🤣🤣🤣🤣

• scottvxr
                      Editing a comment
                      O shit😂

• Direct X-Static
                      Editing a comment
                      Good way to make use of your head start, Google! 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

• Direct X-Static
                      Editing a comment
                      Please be Iron Brigade 2... I need it...

• DutchRogers
                      Editing a comment
                      Probably 1v12 that The Sponge was talking about! 😀...🤣

• summer of 2018, Charlie Demerjian leaks ps5 info on Semiaccurate. This is the guy who broke the story of nintendo going with nvidia, ps4 specs in 2012, and sonys plan for pspro in 2013. Guy isnt 100%, but he is connected in silicon world. He stated a large number of sony dev kits went out in 2018, indicating a 2019 launch.. there were so many kits out that he thought they could have done a 2018 launch if they had to, he DID NOT predict a 2018, 2019 was the year.

Assuming that is true, Oberon was the 2019 chip. Since they did not release a 2019 console, Something changed between summer of 2018 and 2019, and sony shifted to a 2020 date.

Most likely they saw MS’ plan for a huge chip based on superior tech on a smaller node with hugely marketable things like RT (2019 Oberon would not have had RT), as well as Microsoft’s plans for a cheap box.

2019 PS5 would look like crap come holiday 2020, and for the next six years, and they couldn’t just lower the price because of lockhart, which would also have things like RT. So they scrambled, and paid AMD to fast track their own competitive 2020 chip. Very expensive, but necessary.

this would explain sony’s silence in 2019 and yesterday’s story about sony having to shift third party games around 2 years ago.

So whats up with github oberon still being tested and worked on as late as summer 2019? It is sony’s version of lockhart. Maybe Oberon is dead or maybe it is coming as ps5 weaksauce, but github does not mean a 8-9 TF ps5.

all is good.
                    https://www.neogaf.com/threads/next-...80978/page-793

Comment

• xboxfandev
                      Editing a comment
                      Meltdown incoming...

• ScarlettEdge
                      Editing a comment
                      Nice fan fiction

• Blaze_ATX
                      Editing a comment
                      lol!!!

• OrionWolf
                      Editing a comment
                      I just have to wonder how much would it have cost them, if they scraped 4-5 years worth of R&D and started from scratch, or the very least heavily changed the design? Also on that note, would 1.5 year be enough for any actual change in design, besides more RAM (which would be a huge sunk cos intself) and higher clocks = which would be mostly on Sony, so I could see a 2GHz PS5, but that cooling solution better be something revolutionary. Otherwise you're going to see the comeback of the RROD, but on Sony's side this time around.

• Misterx
                      Editing a comment
                      MS will not allow sell AMDs RT for Sony for nothing.

MS and AMD codeveloped this effective RT

• Direct X-Static
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah, Mr. X, PS5's RT solution is now rumored to be off the GPU which indicates it's going to be Cerny Sauced into a substandard console just to try and compete. It's PS Pro 2.0, lol!

• hiybbpqg
                      Editing a comment
                      TSMC estimated 7nm cost was around $500 million when it first became available around 2017. More recent estimates are around $300 million. Damn that's a lot of R&D wasted. If in fact that silicon existed and was scrapped that is 300-500 engineer years wasted.

Comment

• Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Ultimate Edition - Launch Trailer

Comment

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
                          Editing a comment
                          Oh Yeah!!

• Direct X-Static
                          Editing a comment
                          Which Xbox? 🤔

• Blaze_ATX
                          Editing a comment
                          He clarify later saying that on OG Xbox and Xbox One X it could not be possible, because of the crappy jaguar CPU, but on Xbox Series X it would be easy to achieve it.

Working...
                      X