No announcement yet.

Main Thread & News Stream. Xbox Infinity [276]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project xCloud Beta Tested: Can Streaming Deliver A Handheld Xbox One Experience?

:)

Comment

• Comment

• Direct X-Static
        Direct X-Static commented
        Editing a comment
        It all makes sense, Mr. C. If MS is still working on Lockhart HW, the rumors now suggest it may have the Scarlett CPU and the 1X GPU. From your previous digging, we can assume that Lockhart has one ray tracing hardware module and may target 1080p/60 as a standard.

Meanwhile, XB1 and X1X will transform into more capable machines, because the engines for the next generation of games will use all the unique features of their balanced system designs. MS futureproofed the XB1 and gave us a console that will play new games for longer than any other console in history.
        Last edited by Direct X-Static; 12-04-2019, 08:11 AM.

• mistercteam
        mistercteam commented
        Editing a comment
        Indeed Directx
        i meant even if there is no Lockhart, there is X1X which actually still very powerful

• Direct X-Static
        Editing a comment
        Yep, I have a feeling 1X will still look pretty good when compared to PS5 and Lockhart, if in fact that's another console after all.

• :)

Comment

• Minecraft Realms Plus: Release Trailer

Comment

• Destiny 2: Shadowkeep – Season of Dawn Trailer

Comment

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
            Blaze_ATX commented
            Editing a comment
            Halo is dad...so happy for 343 and team Xbox. *Happy Tears* πŸ˜πŸ’šπŸ˜Ž

• banmaster
            banmaster commented
            Editing a comment
            Halo is dead,yea sureπŸ˜„πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‹

• Direct X-Static
            Editing a comment
            I love that GIF every time I see it, lol... so appropriate though!

• these inbreds at era are still losing their minds over the possibility of a lockhart. Friggn' hilarious. When news broke that MS had killed the project, these clowns were saying that must mean MS has the weaker console because they don't want to release 2 that are less than the ps5.

This is why I think they're so desperate for one of their guy who knows a guy insiders to talk them off the ledge.
          That matt twit just said there wasn't a lockhart.

I really didn't care too much about this, but I really hope it releases now just to make their heads explode and for their go-to insiders to lose cred.

Comment

• CC-Tron
            CC-Tron commented
            Editing a comment
            Matt is likely a pony. I remember him on neogaf with the same darkwing duck avatar using pony talking points. Doubt he's changed.

• Blaze_ATX
            Blaze_ATX commented
            Editing a comment
            To be fair, that Matt guy has been critical of Sony a few times and like I said he never said that Kleegamefan info is accurate, he always respond to that question, *It doesn't matter* I guess time will tell who's wrong and who's right.

• mistercteam
            mistercteam commented
            Editing a comment
            i guess because he is mod, he have to be careful, but deep down the true color showed

• Riz
            Riz commented
            Editing a comment
            Klee and Matt both want Lockhart dead coz if its alive it will torn their credibility. I think Lockhart will have same graphic fidelity with scarlet but with 1080p res. And maybe lockhart is almost as powerful (with RDNA2) as PS5 even with lower tf.

• banmaster
            banmaster commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes what i am thinking also,same graphics fidelity with lowe res,that is itπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

• OrionWolf
            OrionWolf commented
            Editing a comment
            According to Klee the only reason to him as to why some want Lockheart is because it would mean that Anaconda is more powerful than the PS5. Lol at the argument there. I would say Klee would be the most riled up by that fact. Lmao at not being biased.

Comment

• https://annieawards.org/nominees

Congrats 5 for nomination at Annie Awards for Best Character Animation - Video Game. Because Geof not in it so no DS.

Comment

• Comment

• Misterx
                Misterx commented
                Editing a comment
                Getting some heat to the Pony. They are proven to read us even if they don't want.

as for Matt and Kleerewhatever its a typical pony diversion infowar operation.

• mistercteam
                mistercteam commented
                Editing a comment
                indeed MrX, yep birdie said
                reason Lockhart is 4TF because it is mimic X1X 6TF, it is > 1.5x from GCN perspective, and he said 2020 as PS5 will force developer to use multiengine then it iwill be surprised that X1X can neck to neck with PS5, of course some games is lag behind because the SSD on PS5,but most games will neck to neck,

• mistercteam
                mistercteam commented
                Editing a comment
                they clearly read us
                Look at the meme they said, even on other forum

when they said GPU on Power brick they mocked us
                when we never said that !!!!

• Direct X-Static
                Editing a comment
                MS definitely built the XB1 to handle irregular workloads, and we saw ray tracing demos running on the XB1 before it even launched. Phil also recently commented that he'd seen some interesting things going on when asked about ray tracing on Xbox. I'm curious to see what the full capability the Xbox One family is!

At any rate, I say bring the heat, Mr. X! It's about time for everyone to finally see what we've been talking about all these years.

• DayZ Livonia Release Trailer

Comment

Working...
              X