This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning, guys...

Finally, my boy is at home and the healing process has been great so far, once his broken ribs and leg heal completely he will start physical therapy, he is in good spirits and we are very blessed because in this difficult time the support from the whole family and friends has been great. Thanks for the prayers and best wishes, I'll be back soon!!! :)

:)

Comment

• DIEHARD
      DIEHARD commented
      Editing a comment
      Good to hear and God bless.

• BadCeeJay1975
      BadCeeJay1975 commented
      Editing a comment
      Great news, they soon bounce back when they are young :)

• banmaster
      banmaster commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello friend, thank God it's all good and to go for the better your son, well returned to us, you've really made me happy with the good news

• docLEXfisti
      docLEXfisti commented
      Editing a comment
      excellent news ;)

• OrionWolf
      OrionWolf commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad to hear that mate =)

• mistercteam
      mistercteam commented
      Editing a comment
      +12

• scottvxr
      scottvxr commented
      Editing a comment
      Good to hear Blaze.

• kssxs
      kssxs commented
      Editing a comment
      Fantastic! :)

• Direct X-Static
      Direct X-Static commented
      Editing a comment
      Couldn't ask for a better outcome for your son. A full recovery is still a ways off but having him home again has to be a tremendous relief to all off your family. See you soon, Blaze. Cheers!

• hasmeh
      hasmeh commented
      Editing a comment
      That is great to hear.

• DutchRogers
      DutchRogers commented
      Editing a comment
      Excellent news!!! Glad he is on the mend👍

• G-Force
      G-Force commented
      Editing a comment
      Great to hear mate!

• interesting ...

https://twitter.com/tuxuser360/status/1141275573467131904 …

Comment

• mistercteam
      mistercteam commented
      Editing a comment
      we know Anthem --> Xcloud X1S based
      yarnell hmmm probably Anaconda based ?

• OrionWolf
      OrionWolf commented
      Editing a comment
      mistercteam It is most probably, Brad Sams did say the same thing in a couple of videos

• mistercteam
      mistercteam commented
      Editing a comment
      brad seems only confirm anthem
      there is no yarnell, plus this grab is recent grab from someone I know in the twit, he said from recent xbox update

• OrionWolf
      OrionWolf commented
      Editing a comment

• mistercteam
      mistercteam commented
      Editing a comment
      interesting ..

• angryguy77
      angryguy77 commented
      Editing a comment
      sams is downplaying the importance of the xbox being more powerful in his latest vid. He was one out there saying he thought it would be more so than the ps5 some time ago.
      this makes me wonder if he knows something(not good).

• veraces
      veraces commented
      Editing a comment
      What bdsams is saying is that when you have guarenteed 4k 60 you should be happy and that going over that won't give a big difference. His other main point is not to put to much faith in vague rumors stating Devs say this devs say that because nothing is locked down and no concrete info is released. Basically he is confirming that that Reiner guy is full of it or has been given bogus info. Think about this if PS5 was originally aimed at 2019 launch but was held up by Navi delays it is almost certainly based on older tech than any console HW targetting 2020 launch.

• Seeem PS5 is more powerful than Xbox

Xbox One S

Comment

• OrionWolf
      OrionWolf commented
      Editing a comment
      Any new info you've got?

• DutchRogers
      DutchRogers commented
      Editing a comment
      Mr. C with the jokes!!! 🤣

• kssxs
      kssxs commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL mrc :p

• slow news day. I love and hate the time just before a new gen hits. Not knowing what it will have under the hood is maddening, but the anticipation of what could be is exciting. Just wish we could have some substantial leaks. It's been too dry lately.
    I'm wondering why some of the insiders have seemingly gone dark.

Comment

• mistercteam
      mistercteam commented
      Editing a comment
      MrX insider yes ….
      My Own insider …. I keep doing conversation … and laugh

my Jokes post above is from him actually
      he said clearly PS5>>> xbox

I am bit confuse and mad

than 6-7 hours he reply, PS5 >>> thn xbox one S LOL

• OrionWolf
      OrionWolf commented
      Editing a comment
      mistercteam I knew it! It was indeed a comment from your source ... the power delta is that big, I mean it probably is just sarcasm, but still...

angryguy77 yeah, I would like that as well. But it's understandable, no one wants to be first with specs with another 15 months to go, just for the competition to one up you. However, Sony is keeping mum on anything ps5 related currently, while MS is stating they're going to have the power crown. I mean people yapping that Andrew is a respected journalist didn't take into account that he stated that he believes the xb1x was going to be $700 or how the ps4 pro was called the ps4k, albeit we now know there's very few games that run in 4k ... MS has their own people talking about this, Sony has journalist with an agenda. And yet the journalists should br trusted more ... well unless it's Brad Sams or Jez Corden they're not respected "for some reason"🤔

• Nice image from
    https://twitter.com/CptOneEyedWilly/...08000357412866
    so fit ...

Replying to
    @blueisviolet

Comment

• Discussion is about RT as visual tech..
    so as usual inline with no RT confirmation as HW accelerated

https://twitter.com/provenself/status/1118265461047582720 …

Comment

• about those strategy ...
      2020 will be awesome
      interesting they showed the green board one

Comment

• Direct X-Static
        Direct X-Static commented
        Editing a comment
        "Unlockhart"

;P

• mistercteam
        mistercteam commented
        Editing a comment
        there also more for 2020....

• BadCeeJay1975
        BadCeeJay1975 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah this is looking more and more likely what Lockhart actually is. Phil spencer has hinted recently that there is only one next gen console being released (Scarlett) and the general assumption is that John Sell messed up the architecture of the two consoles planned to sandwich the PS5 so they have sacked him off and hastily knocked together a new one console strategy! :)

• From Albert on Era:

"Notwithstanding the aggressive wording in your question, I would answer this way:

Cerny, more than anyone who is posting in this thread or anyone who speaks publicly about consoles in the industry, knows well the difference between hardware accelerated ray-tracing, and software ray-tracing. As the architect of the system, he would know himself precisely the amount of area and type of hardware accelerated Ray Tracing they support. So I found the *absence* of clarity on this point, particularly coming from him directly, to be extremely telling. Or to put it bluntly: Cerny chose not to be clear on this point and he would know the answer first hand.

Unlike, say, a "junior" (your term) on a marketing team who may not really understand those technical differences and thinks that "ray tracing" is just a buzzword so unintentionally puts it in a headline without the intent to be misleading.

Seems to me that, like 4K before it, both companies will claim they have "Ray Tracing" whether it's supported in silicon or not.

For better or worse, the Scarlett video was clear on this point. Cerny was not. Therefore, if we're being honest we do not know if Sony's implementation is HW accelerated or not.

Lastly, the very next sentence I say that I personally think it's likely they have it."

https://www.resetera.com/threads/nex...#post-22045891
      Last edited by OrionWolf; Today, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• OrionWolf
        OrionWolf commented
        Editing a comment
        Even Albert is curious as to why Cerney didn't come right out with HW RT? Why was loading talked about so much more? Do they have some form of HW RT, buy they don't want it to be talked about as it is not good enough?
    Working...
    X