• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :)

Comment

• hasmeh
      Editing a comment
      Next Gen could be huge for MS. If series x and series e are success and sell ton. They will automatically attract GamePass subscription. That also brings x cloud with it. Once people get in to that ecosystem, it will show its true value. More people, more unique games.
      Last edited by hasmeh; 04-29-2020, 12:29 AM. Reason: Loud to Cloud.

• mistercteam
      Editing a comment
      +13 +12

• Comment

• PS5 Oh no ....

Comment

• Direct X-Static
        Editing a comment
        I'm following your breadcrumbs, Mr. C., and it seems that MS has CDNA tech inside the Series X for its' 97 million TOPS! I didn't even know that CDNA was a thing, but a little searching dug up a good article on it:

https://www.anandtech.com/show/15593...r-data-centers

"A big part of this will of course be machine learning performance, which means supporting faster execution of smaller data types (e.g. INT4/INT8/FP16), and AMD even goes as far as to explicitly mention tensor ops. But this can’t come at the cost of traditional FP32/FP64 compute either; those supercomputers that AMD’s GPUs will be going in will be doing a whole lot of high precision math. So AMD needs to perform well across the compute and machine learning spectrum, across many data types."

That quote embodies what we know about Series X for sure. Hell, even XB1 was mentioned as being more like a supercomputer in your living room!

• mistercteam
        Editing a comment
        Yep DirectX Static

• Direct X-Static
        Editing a comment
        97 million TOPS, lol... sorry I was tired last night. i meant 97 TOPS! πŸ˜…

• If the May 5th rumor is right, then we should see an announcement really soon. If they want the world to attend, then we will need some time. I know Nintendo sometimes announce their Directs even just one day beforehand, but I don't think Microsoft play like that.

Comment

Last edited by Blaze_ATX; 04-29-2020, 10:06 AM.

Comment

• hasmeh
          Editing a comment
          I think this is the Assassins Creed: Valhalla or Ragnarok. Looking forward to it.

• Blaze_ATX
          Editing a comment
          All things point to a new Assassin's Creed new game, but the question is who has the marketing deal, Microsoft, Sony or (Stadia πŸ€£πŸ˜‚) in a few hours we will know.

:)
          Last edited by Blaze_ATX; 04-29-2020, 10:06 AM.

• banmaster
          Editing a comment
          I think microsoft is a prime candidate

• docLEXfisti
          Editing a comment
          exciting news, can't wait to see the next-gen graphics

• Joddington
          Editing a comment
          Looking at the castle the guy is drawing, that's medieval period rather than vikings

• OrionWolf
          Editing a comment
          It could Vikings, but if the whole supernatural aspect is true it's going to be interesting. Also, I played the hell out of all of the AC games. Odyssey was a masterpiece, imho.

Joddington Arthurian setting?πŸ€”

• Joddington
          Editing a comment
          Although a lot of Arthurian legend is medieval he's from an earlier age. The castle seems classic 12th century or so, definitely post-Norman. There's a lot of machination around people like Simon de Montfort across Britain and France around that time. But they could weave Arthur into that i suppose.

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
          Editing a comment
          Yup, Game-Pass service is simply the best and it will be the trojan horse for Microsoft this next gen. πŸ’šπŸ˜ŽπŸ’š

:)

• new thread gents

http://misterxmedia.com/forum/gaming...x-infinity-277

Comment

• Can Sony even respond to the Super low price and great performance of the Series S

Comment

• Developers are claiming that Xbox Series S will Hold Next-Gen Gaming back 😱Today I shut this down these concerns. Developers have spoken and explain why Xbox Series S will Not be a bottleneck for the Next Generation of gaming.

Comment

Working...
            X