Main Thread & News Stream. Xbox Infinity [276]

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :)

Comment

• Drones on era and gaf are working HARD to talk themselves off the ledge. A couple in particular are just now realizing that all this turnover in Sony leadership, their silence, and MS' confidence are meaning bad things for their ps5.
      This is a real pleasure to see unfold.

Comment

• hasmeh
        Editing a comment
        Please point us to the thread. I have may popcorn ready.

• angryguy77
        Editing a comment
        It's both of their next gen threads

• ScarlettEdge
        Editing a comment
        I've noticed. And there is a lot of damage control.

• hasmeh
        Editing a comment
        angryguy77. Thanks. I went through it and lot of anger and damage control. Lets see how this develops.

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
        Editing a comment
        Ain't worth responding, just...🤣😂🤣

:)

• banmaster
        Editing a comment
        he must have missed his childhood love xD

• DIEHARD
        Editing a comment
        Again...Ponies be trippin".

• CC-Tron
        Editing a comment
        Worry tends to cause this behavior.

• ScarlettEdge
        Editing a comment
        I fucking hate gaf and era

• Direct X-Static
        Editing a comment
        🤣🤣🤣

It must suck to know that us lunatics here at Mister X Media are right, and Phil supports our findings. Let's face it, if I was a Pony I'd be upset at Sony's behavior so far... and with the caliber of insiders like Osirus Black too.

• Comment

Comment

• First Look: State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition

:)

Comment

• Apollo,what a beast of the car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0A2OSaM_ms&t=534s

Comment

• The funny thing about era is them claiming they're not biased... while having a competition on who's going to predict the PS5 reveal date, with prizes in tow.

Yep, clearly it's not about the PS brand over there, why would anyone think that.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• https://www.reddit.com/r/PS5/comments/f4t17x/

Comment

• Hammtweezy2192
            Editing a comment
            It's so crazy how insane this console war has become over the power number or dick measuring contest. When the Xbox One was released and I found out it was less powerful, it DID NOT cause me concern. I enjoy the Xbox ecosystem, Halo, Forza, Gears, Fable, Xbox Live, ect. The 900-1080P thing didn't mean anything to me. I knew the games would look mostly similar just like they have since the original Xbox vs PS systems. The PlayStation folks are so stressed out now because they know Microsoft is going to be more powerful this time around, and they are way too emotional about it. Again, both systems will be similar like the X and the Pro however there will be a difference. The XSX will likely have better RT and possibly more effects because of the higher GPU. This is the first time we are entering a console release where multiple sku's might be offered at launch. This will change things.

• banmaster
            Editing a comment
            Yep me to,but now i make litle fun with pony 😉😊

• hasmeh
            Editing a comment
            Hammtweezy2192 most of xbox users weren't that bothered but ponies and Sony themselves harped on about it over and over. I still remember tweets from Sony staff like, I dream in 1080p 60 fPS.

• GTA based barber shop advertise at Brazil.

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X