started a poll Main Thread & News Stream. Xbox Infinity [276]

Main Thread & News Stream. Xbox Infinity [276]

Yes, there will be a lot of 9s games
    89.74%
    No, there will be mostly 7s games for game pass
    10.26%
    View more answers
    View less answers

Do you believe Xbox 1st party studios will be good with their games?

• Direct X-Static
    commented on 's reply
    97 million TOPS, lol... sorry I was tired last night. i meant 97 TOPS! πŸ˜…

• Joddington
    commented on 's reply
    Although a lot of Arthurian legend is medieval he's from an earlier age. The castle seems classic 12th century or so, definitely post-Norman. There's a lot of machination around people like Simon de Montfort across Britain and France around that time. But they could weave Arthur into that i suppose.

• OrionWolf
    commented on 's reply
    It could Vikings, but if the whole supernatural aspect is true it's going to be interesting. Also, I played the hell out of all of the AC games. Odyssey was a masterpiece, imho.

Joddington Arthurian setting?πŸ€”

• Lemon
    replied
    new thread gents

http://misterxmedia.com/forum/gaming...x-infinity-277

Leave a comment:

• Joddington
    commented on 's reply
    Looking at the castle the guy is drawing, that's medieval period rather than vikings

• Blaze_ATX
    commented on 's reply
    Yup, Game-Pass service is simply the best and it will be the trojan horse for Microsoft this next gen. πŸ’šπŸ˜ŽπŸ’š

:)

• Blaze_ATX
    replied

Leave a comment:

• docLEXfisti
    commented on 's reply
    exciting news, can't wait to see the next-gen graphics

• banmaster
    commented on 's reply
    I think microsoft is a prime candidate

• CC-Tron
    commented on 's reply
    @ Direct X-Static:

I was small but I remember it. It came on right after the Incredible Hulk and Dukes of Hazard on Friday nights on CBS.
    Last edited by CC-Tron; 04-29-2020, 10:48 AM.

• Joddington
    commented on 's reply
    I'm enjoying Odyssey at the moment, although it's not really Assassins Creed anymore. It is a really great game though.

• Blaze_ATX
    commented on 's reply
    All things point to a new Assassin's Creed new game, but the question is who has the marketing deal, Microsoft, Sony or (Stadia πŸ€£πŸ˜‚) in a few hours we will know.

Last edited by Blaze_ATX; 04-29-2020, 10:06 AM.

• hasmeh
    commented on 's reply
    I think this is the Assassins Creed: Valhalla or Ragnarok. Looking forward to it.

• Blaze_ATX
    replied

Last edited by Blaze_ATX; 04-29-2020, 10:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• XDLugia
    replied
    If the May 5th rumor is right, then we should see an announcement really soon. If they want the world to attend, then we will need some time. I know Nintendo sometimes announce their Directs even just one day beforehand, but I don't think Microsoft play like that.

Leave a comment:

• mistercteam
    commented on 's reply
    Yep DirectX Static

• Direct X-Static
    commented on 's reply
    I'm following your breadcrumbs, Mr. C., and it seems that MS has CDNA tech inside the Series X for its' 97 million TOPS! I didn't even know that CDNA was a thing, but a little searching dug up a good article on it:

https://www.anandtech.com/show/15593...r-data-centers

"A big part of this will of course be machine learning performance, which means supporting faster execution of smaller data types (e.g. INT4/INT8/FP16), and AMD even goes as far as to explicitly mention tensor ops. But this can’t come at the cost of traditional FP32/FP64 compute either; those supercomputers that AMD’s GPUs will be going in will be doing a whole lot of high precision math. So AMD needs to perform well across the compute and machine learning spectrum, across many data types."

That quote embodies what we know about Series X for sure. Hell, even XB1 was mentioned as being more like a supercomputer in your living room!

• mistercteam
    commented on 's reply
    +13 +12

• mistercteam
    replied

PS5 Oh no ....

Leave a comment:

• mistercteam
    replied

Leave a comment:

• hasmeh
    commented on 's reply
    Next Gen could be huge for MS. If series x and series e are success and sell ton. They will automatically attract GamePass subscription. That also brings x cloud with it. Once people get in to that ecosystem, it will show its true value. More people, more unique games.
    Last edited by hasmeh; 04-29-2020, 12:29 AM. Reason: Loud to Cloud.

• hasmeh
    commented on 's reply
    I really enjoyed Odyssey and almost fully completed it. The world was immersive and impressive. Really looking forward to next one.

• hasmeh
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for sharing. Great games coming to xbox.

• Blaze_ATX
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X