• Show
Clear All

• :)

Comment

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
      Editing a comment
      If this end up being true, Lockhart will have a better CPU than the CPU of the PS5. lololololol

:)

• BadCeeJay1975
      Editing a comment
      I don't think he would have come out and changed his stance on the CPU unless someone who would definately know put him straight :)

I think with that you can pretty much take it as fact now.

• Blaze_ATX
      Editing a comment
      BadCeeJay1975, Off course. πŸ‘πŸ˜€

• Joddington
      Editing a comment
      They could be using CPUs which failed QC for the series X for Lockhart, reducing the CUs will stress them less. Cuts down on wastage.

Comment

Comment

• Nitfol
        Editing a comment
        More important that they produce a very polished event that even the detractors struggle to criticise. I'm hoping the games really demonstrate next gen unlike Sony.

Last edited by Blaze_ATX; 06-28-2020, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• Xbox Team....

Comment

• Today I have some new information regarding the CPU inside Xbox Lockhart. Developer Details have also emerged on what performance to expect on the Xbox Lockhart. https://youtu.be/KP6JuMxBxPc

Comment

• Microsoft mentioned they would have some news about services and stuff in June with their monthly 20/20 thingy, but we are only one-two days off July now. Did I miss anything?

Comment

• Misterx
              Editing a comment
              People say MS play 3d chess with Sony.

They promise and cancel all for good :) they have a plan to win next gen :)

Noticed that too

• OrionWolf
              Editing a comment
              I think the interviews Jason Ronald gave could constitute as what they were talking about i.e. doing things differently for June. Unless the report that they moved stuff from June to August is indeed true.

• Blaze_ATX
              Editing a comment
              We have different articles from Xbox wire talking about smart delivery and the optimization badge, plus Jason Ronald interviews with IGN and other outlets.

Comment

• banmaster
              Editing a comment
              I think microsoft caught sony with his panties down, but, it all started with xbox one, i would dare say much earlier, it's all a plan, sony never had it, they would just release the next console which would be a little better than the previous one, they didn’t think about the future and their clients at all

• fluffyknuckles
              Editing a comment
              Timdog doing that nonsense too? Smh
              In any case that's two if statements....from my perspective doesn't seem like that person is in any kind of "know".

• Blaze_ATX
              Editing a comment
              fluffyknuckles, Maybe, but Tim knows some people in the industry who has knowledge about this kind of thing and this is not the first time we are hearing this regarding PS5, in fact like Tim mention, even digital foundry asked Mark Cerny himself about if the PS5 use VRS or something similar and they are still waiting for his reaponse.

• banmaster
              Editing a comment
              if you say so, but this is my personal opinion and following the gamin of the early nineties it is clear to me why you think differently from me, I don't get too excited about it

• veraces
              Editing a comment
              Don't forget that sony love to spoil xbox news, xbox have alreasy announced that they fully support DX12U including VRS. If sony had it to they would have said so then. Instead crickets. Tells you all you need to know.

• Direct X-Static
              Editing a comment
              My take? IF PS5 has VRS at all, then why isn't there any evidence of it from Sony 1st party games and why is Cerny still hiding the technical details? A feature like that would make the console much more capable and PS5 needs all the help it can get.

No VRS in The PS5 reveal = no VRS in the console.

• Gimme a *P* .... Gimme a *R*

Gimme a *D* ... Gimme a *A* ... Gimme a *M* ... Gimme a *A* ... Gimme a *G* ... Gimme a *E*

Gimme a *C* ... Gimme a *O* ... Gimme a *N* ... Gimme a *T* ... Gimme a *R* ... Gimme a *O* ... Gimme a *L*

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
              Editing a comment
              πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Plus, this news are coming from an interview with the Official PlayStation Magazine, LMAO!!!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Last edited by Blaze_ATX; 06-29-2020, 01:21 PM.

• BadCeeJay1975
              Editing a comment
              Tim Sweeny putting in the ground work and bending the knee to get some PS5 exclusives on his store

• Blaze_ATX
              Editing a comment
              BadCeeJay1975, Yup, it's too obvious and clearly Tim Sweeney is not happy with Microsoft decision to put their first party games on steam over epic store.

• Misterx
              Editing a comment
              Tim Sweeney in 2015: All gaming industry should not let Microsoft to monopolize game development

He already know MS marathon plan

Thats why MS did not put their games to Epic store. Tim is anti MS

• Direct X-Static
              Editing a comment
              Picasso is a great artist in his own way, but no one in their right mind would compare his work to that of Da Vinci.

PS5 is a masterpiece like a Picasso... distorted, caricaturized, overdone in the name of art. Da Vinci was a master of all that he touched, revolutionizing in thought and perfectly orchestrated in design and philosophy... just like Series X.

• Direct X-Static
              Editing a comment
              Oh, I almost forgot... 1440p/30 is a masterpiece... lol!

• BadCeeJay1975
              Editing a comment
              Direct X-Static more like Dali than Picasso. It's surreal how they manage to fool so many people and there's a joke in there somewhere about the melting clocks as well.

• Direct X-Static
              Editing a comment
              @ Bad Cee Jay

Lol, well played, sir!

• Comment

• Blaze_ATX
              Editing a comment
              Who is this guy and he has any track record as a insider???

• gunholio
              Editing a comment
              Tried to insert twitter link... Ignore.

• Blaze_ATX
              Editing a comment
              Just embed the twitter link and paste it, then go to the tool bar and look for advanced options from there choose the option that says "HTML ON - Convert Linebreaks"

• gunholio
              Editing a comment
              Thanks blaze. Knew it was something like that... But in my haste to paste because it looked like for the first time *ever* is spotted something before, well, you!!!! πŸ€£πŸ‘ I just tried to get it in...

I've seen someone else comment that he's been right about PlayStation stuff before.

I hope this proves are correct, because if MS undercut them then I'd be happy with that price πŸ‘
              Last edited by gunholio; 06-29-2020, 08:56 PM.

• Blaze_ATX
              Editing a comment
              gunholio, πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ‘

• https://twitter.com/IronManPS5/statu...170108928?s=19

Ps5 price leak. Digital version Β£350 $400
            Disc version 100 more.

Comment

• xboxfandev
              Editing a comment
              Microsoft should do Xbox Series X at $400 and S at $200. Case closed.

• gunholio
              Editing a comment
              I think they'll undercut them by 50, so $350 and $450.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• DIEHARD
                  Editing a comment
                  the X Sphere or X Ball????

• scottvxr
                  Editing a comment
                  We've already seen it......its free......so to speak.
                  Open your mindπŸ˜‰

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Direct X-Static
                        Editing a comment
                        How can it hold anything back when the only difference is resolution? Less resolution needs... less HW...

Just like Faux K/60 vs. 4k/60 does.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Tom Warren...

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
                              Editing a comment
                              πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜

• Direct X-Static
                              Editing a comment
                              Yeah, PS5 will be at 1080p at that point, even though I doubt this will even happen, and Lockhart can switch up to 540/720p with ML upscale. Devs will stick with 4K/60 on Series X and develop down from there.

• What is Optimized for Xbox Series X?

Comment

Last edited by Blaze_ATX; 06-30-2020, 01:48 AM.

Comment

• banmaster
                                Editing a comment
                                You se ponys gamepass is goooood πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜„

• Misterx
                                Editing a comment
                                For small games for sure

But i still wonder who paid the rest 50$ for Gears 5, Forza Horizon 4, Halo 5...because i only paid 10$ for month play and then sign off.

I suppose for some type of customers like me who play rare its totaly legal free.
                            Working...
                            X