• :)

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Nitfol
          Editing a comment
          Am sure a lot of gamers that are invested in flight sims will want this and may not have the funds for a high end PC to do it justice. Flight sims are a little niche but XBox could generate some console sales from the flight sim gamers as a result of cheap entry to this game
          Last edited by Nitfol; 07-30-2020, 11:03 PM.

• BadCeeJay1975
          Editing a comment
          I could also see MS resurrecting the Sidewinder peripheral range with some reasonably priced flight sim controllers. Imagine what the Surface team could do in that space? :)

Comment

• Anyone looking to tackle Grounded as a group that needs another person and is gaming tonight???

Comment

• Comment

• Nitfol
              Editing a comment
              Looks good for a fan made project.

NXGamer posted a video on Youtube which gives a fair review of Halo Infinite. Pretty much inline with my own thoughts. Think I'm done with Halo until a new team take over the franchise because I'm just too disappointed with the end result of 5 years development from 343. Very disappointed with Microsoft Games Management from Phil Spencer, Matt Booty and 343 to let things get to this point. 343 are just so far behind other major game developers in terms of what they can produce, it is cringe worthy. 5 years and not even the grass moves or a treetop sways. The environment is still and lifeless. The animation is straight from 360 era. Whole thing is a clusterf*@k in my opinion and it will f*@k up XBox Series X launch. Still angry about this but will make this my last post on Halo before I start to sound like a Troll.

• crazyspecops!!
              Editing a comment
              You clearly don't know what unfinished product means, and yes, you do sound like a troll because I saw a game that actually played very well but didnt look as good as it should. Saying the whole thing is a clusterf*@k is far from the truth.

• Direct X-Static
              Editing a comment
              You are overreacting, Nitfol. Let me walk you away from the cliff for a moment before you jump off though.

With just the knowledge that the demo was running on a mid spec PC, we already know that the graphics can't be representitive of Series X because low power can't simulate high power, period. Also, Xbox already said that the graphics would improve. Just wait until it releases before chastizing 343 for a product we don't have any access to yet. Admit 343 and Xbox were stupid for showing it like that, sure, but try not to get too worked up about it, mate!

Cheers!

• Apex Predator
              Editing a comment
              Nitfol agreed. I don't have any hope that the game will change much until we get ray tracing after launch. Everything I've read, 343 seems clueless about the state the game is in and how bad it looks as if they can't see what we see. To even put that out for presentation shows a lack of awareness and competency. They even lied and said it was built from the ground up for SX and yet it doesn't have a single next gen graphical feature. It looks as last gen as it gets and that's being kind. The gameplay looks to be good so that is something at least.

• Grounded Developer Vlog 4 - Tools to Survive

:)

Comment

Last edited by Blaze_ATX; 07-31-2020, 02:20 AM.

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
              Editing a comment
              Quotes:

"QUESTIONS ABOUT GRAPHICS AND VISUALS

"First, we want to acknowledge that yes, we’ve heard the feedback coming from parts of the community regarding the visuals in the Halo Infinite campaign demo. While we see and hear far more positive than negative, we do want to share a bit more context. From our perspective, there are two key areas being debated around the community – overall art style and visual fidelity."

"Based on our learnings from Halo 4, Halo 5, and Halo Wars 2 – along with strong community feedback – we decided to shift back towards the legacy aesthetics that defined the original trilogy. With Halo Infinite, we’re returning to a more ‘classic’ art style which was a key message going back to the very first reveal that garnered enthusiastic and positive responses. This translates to a more vibrant palette, “cleaner” models and objects with less “noise”, though it doesn’t mean less detail. While we appreciate this may not be everyone’s personal preference, we stand by this decision and are happy to see it resonating with so many fans around the world."

"The second theme being discussed involves visual fidelity. Negative feedback in this area includes comments around characters and objects appearing flat, simplistic and plastic-like, lighting feeling dull and flat, and object pop-in. We’ve read your comments, we’ve seen the homemade examples of retouched content, and yes we’ve heard the Digital Foundry assessments. In many ways we are in agreement here – we do have work to do to address some of these areas and raise the level of fidelity and overall presentation for the final game. The build used to run the campaign demo was work-in-progress from several weeks ago with a variety of graphical elements and game systems still being finished and polished. While some of the feedback was expected and speaks to areas already in progress, other aspects of the feedback have brought new opportunities and considerations to light that the team is taking very seriously and working to assess. We don’t have firm answers or outcomes to share yet but the team is working as quickly as possible on plans to address some of the feedback around detail, clarity, and overall fidelity. The team is committed and focused on making sure we have a beautiful world for players to explore when we launch."

😎

Last edited by Blaze_ATX; 07-31-2020, 02:20 AM.

• MEGATRON 631
              Editing a comment
              So not as old of build as originally suspected it seems.

• Apex Predator
              Editing a comment
              I don't expect much to change except pop in and graphical oddities. They really don't seem concerned with the way the game looks and probably think it looks good. Baffling.

• Blaze_ATX
              Editing a comment
              Apex Predator, What? They're taking the feedback and clearly said they are going to work on that.

• DIRT 5 | Gameplay First Look | Stampede Time Trial | Xbox Series X, PS5

Comment

• Direct X-Static
              Editing a comment
              120FPS for the next gen console that can handle it!

• So, according to official Halo forum :

Halo Community Update (Addressing the Infinite graphics)

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/n...nite-inquiries

Demo build is few weeks old. Good luck to them. Knew something is fishy since one of the 343i devs said that they worked "hard" for XSX July event
            Last edited by TRXPLEX; 07-31-2020, 02:56 AM.

Comment

• G-Force
              Editing a comment
              how are you mate? I hope your well in these times

• Direct X-Static
              Editing a comment
              Something fishy? Check between your legs where all the Cerny sauce is going...

• MEGATRON 631
              Editing a comment
              @static lololol I peed a little

• Direct X-Static
              Editing a comment
              Sorry, I'm kinda grumpy today, but it was pretty funny to read it just now, lol!

TRXPLEX seriously just needs to quit with the stupid, because they don't read what we talk about, take things out of context, lie, and outright ignore the available information. If they chose to present objective facts, I would be happy to debate with them but ignorance and trolling is all they seem to understand...

So I get ignorant just to be funny! 😁👍

• Direct X-Static
              Editing a comment
              @ TRXPLEX

"The build used to run the campaign demo was work-in-progress from several weeks ago with a variety of graphical elements and game systems still being finished and polished. While some of the feedback was expected and speaks to areas already in progress, other aspects of the feedback have brought new opportunities and considerations to light that the team is taking very seriously and working to assess. We don’t have firm answers or outcomes to share yet but the team is working as quickly as possible on plans to address some of the feedback around detail, clarity, and overall fidelity. The team is committed and focused on making sure we have a beautiful world for players to explore when we launch."

First of all it was several weeks, not "few" weeks so you're stretching the truth. Second, the same sentence you got your exaggerated truth from? ALSO SAYS, "...with a variety of graphical elements and game systems still being finished and polished." You ignored that,even though you insist that things won't change before launch and there's been plenty of confirmation otherwise. Last, they're listening and making additional changes beyond the second point I mentioned.

But, we both know you'll still have your head up Cerny's butt, where it's full of Tempasst 3D audio, listening to anything except the truth.

• Blaze_ATX
              Editing a comment
              TRXPLEX, HAHAHA, I've see you still keep moving the goalpost. 🤣😂

Last edited by Blaze_ATX; 07-31-2020, 09:52 AM.

• TRXPLEX
              Editing a comment
              Direct X-Static

In common use several it is sometimes the same as both and occasionally more than a few. Take it how you want. Didn't said anything wrong.

• BadCeeJay1975
              Editing a comment
              TRXPLEX Step away from the bone!

• Blaze_ATX
              Editing a comment
              TRXPLEX, Having the weaker next gen console (PS5) have you trolling nonstop to overcome you're frustration and depression, take it how you want. Didn't said anything wrong. lolololololol!!!🤣

Last edited by Blaze_ATX; 07-31-2020, 09:51 AM.

• Direct X-Static
              Editing a comment
              Like I said, TRXPLEX, you're ignorant. You try to argue semantics while completely ignoring both the second and third points I made... which you also ignored before my last post.

What is your problem?

• Sony showes target-render trailers: gets praised
            Microsoft shows current state of game (which always improved in the past until release): gets flamed

Sony using baked lighting to the max (TLOU2): FX gets praised
            Microsoft using real-time lighting (Hali Infinite): FX gets flamed
            Last edited by docLEXfisti; 07-31-2020, 05:48 AM.

Comment

• G-Force
              Editing a comment
              Just look at every other console launch from Sony, always used CGI or rendered stuff that either was false or didn't even end up being a game... kinda reminds me of the UE5 Engine :)

• nitraM_Br
              Editing a comment
              I do you a few more:

Sony has third party timed exclusive, fans praise them and say MS has not got enough games and should do more
              MS buys a few timed exclusives, "fans" slate them because they are moneyhatting and keeping games of other platforms

MS keeps games available for current and next gen, "fans" ask why there are no true next gen exclusives
              Sony remasters a game and sells for full price, best thing ever!

Microsoft listen to the fans of a game (halo) to bring it back to its roots both in art style and gameplay after two not so great efforts (MCC and Halo 5), shows that they have listened, they get slated by non fans that it looks outdated?

As I said in a previous post, pay no attention to the handful of toxic fans on certain places, they just go around in circles (on both sides) and do not really add anything to discussions. I m confident Halo will be fine, and will sell. I m also sure that at some point people will grow up and not get too attached to a plastic toy up to a point where it becomes obsessive.

• BadCeeJay1975
              Editing a comment
              Yep that's just the way it is, Sony fans are simply more vocal than Xbox fans. They will defend Sony to the Nth degree, always give them the benefit of the doubt, always forgive Sony for anything and generally be a huge part of the PR machine for them. They also love to do the opposite for Xbox.

I have come to realise that this is just how things are and it's going to take Xbox a long time (At least a full generation) of working hard and being super consumer friendly to change that. The way I look at it though is that it means the Xbox product is better than it otherwise would have been.

• veraces
              Editing a comment
              Good example of this in the latest MLID podcast where he teams up with NXGamer to slag off xbox (he's the new Crapgamer). Although they think that by saying things like "I'm not a fan boy" or "they will call us fanboys" before slagging off xbox for over an hour makes it true. At one point they even go on a rant about people thinking halo can't improve from the demo shown because games have bever looked better than bullshots. Soecifically comparing the killzone bulll shit reder to a live demo of gameplay. Any one using such deliberate false equivalence should just be on everyones ignore list

• https://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/...ies-x-register

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
                  Editing a comment
                  Soon...Bye Bye Gold and welcome free multiplayer. 😎

• Joddington
                  Editing a comment
                  Games with gold will probably disappear then, although it's usefulness has been limited since Gamepass came out.

• xboxfandev
                  Editing a comment
                  I think they could and should change Games with Gold to Game Pass. 3-4 games free for month that require Game Pass to access, but will be in your account forever.

That way Game Pass will be expanded besides 100+ titles. That will be great for loyal gamers that maintain it.

• TinyM
                  Editing a comment
                  @xboxfandev

I would go for that--would be like Zune Pass back in the day. It was $15 per month for access to the whole Zune music library (before Spotify/Pandora) and each month you could choose 10 songs to own forever.

•  

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
                  Editing a comment
                  The video is in Portuguese (Don't know what he's saying) and this YouTuber only have 965 subscribers, so I just translated the video title and a PlayStation pass, it could happen, but it's going to be hilarious watch all the pony's that have been criticizing Game-Pass all this time and start praising a PlayStation Pass (BTW...Terrible name).😂🤣

Last edited by Blaze_ATX; 07-31-2020, 02:13 PM.

• xboxfandev
                  Editing a comment
                  @Blaze-ATX
                  He did a joke about Playstation Pass and Xbox exclusives going to PS5.

See the Sea of Thieves Playstation Edition in this time stamp:
                  https://youtu.be/kSsocsnIuso?t=361

Comment

Last edited by Blaze_ATX; 07-31-2020, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
                    Editing a comment
                    When this happen, it's going to be a MEGATON, I've already imagine pony's reaction to this news. 😎

• Misterx
                    Editing a comment
                    wow if true.

then i will play more games for sure

• xboxfandev
                    Editing a comment
                    It's all about having the maximum number of playing with the same game playing online.

Microsoft wants to concentrate gamers in Xbox environment be it on PC, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, TV, Mobile with Xcloud. It doesn't matter.

Next generation we will have much more gamers playing with us. I have some friends that do not have Game Pass or Xbox Gold. They just play some free games, some games they have for a long time, they just could play a game only for an entire year. I will have now more friends to play some games and they can be more engaged and maybe sign up for Game Pass.

• Direct X-Static
                    Editing a comment
                    You know what's funny? Playstation copied the Xbox pay to play model when they saw how well it was working... and when Gold goes free they'll copy Xbox all over again.

• Battletoads:

Releasing August 20th.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• https://www.resetera.com/threads/jef...#post-41247273

Comment

Comment

Comment

• BadCeeJay1975
                            Editing a comment
                            The game is quite good fun, worth a play if you haven't already.

• Xbox Live coming to an end? 343 Industries responds to Halo Infinite criticism! Plus Halo Infinite Multiplayer News

Comment

• 8 Microsoft Flight Simulator Features That Blew My Mind

Comment

• Joddington
                              Editing a comment
                              Can't wait for this to come to console
                          Working...
                          X