Comment

• :)

Comment

• Off Topic!!!

:)

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
          Editing a comment
          Cool Microsoft, but don't forget WB games. :)

• Direct X-Static
          Editing a comment
          Tick tock... ๐Ÿงญ

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
          Editing a comment
          ๐Ÿ’šGame-Pass๐Ÿ’š

Comment

• Congratulations!!!

Comment

• banmaster
            Editing a comment
            the game has some weight that I can't accept, it dies too fast and hunger and thirst are too short to dedicate to the game itself, the game is very stressful, the music and sound contribute a lot to the situation plus huge bugs, brrr

• scottvxr
            Editing a comment
            I'm running so hard.......pesky Spiders !!!

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
            Editing a comment
            ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• banmaster
            Editing a comment
            Holy Jesus, somewhat unexpected

• scottvxr
            Editing a comment
            Buuuut ๐Ÿคฃ

Comment

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
              Editing a comment
              ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ That's the spirit Xboss, Craig is life ๐Ÿ‘

Comment

Comment

• Halo Infinite Multiple is Free to Play, Is it a Separate Game? (Brad Sams New Video)

Comment

• G-Force
                  Editing a comment
                  nahh, just take HMCC, you can download MP separatley.

• Xbox Series X August Event | Halo Infinite MP Free to Play | Xbox Game Pass $$$ - The Xbox Two #140

Jez Corden just mentioned on the podcast that he has good reason to believe Microsoft is putting in a bid for WB Games. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
                  Editing a comment
                  ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Comment

• hasmeh
                  Editing a comment
                  So much Halo news. They have been rocking it apart from that demo.

• G-Force
                  Editing a comment
                  The demo was great, yes the lighting needs to be addressed in some areas, however they have stated RT is coming.

They also stated that each pixel is getting 10x the detail given than halo 5 and we are also talking 60fps....

They have also stated that they went with the older art style as that is what the fans wanted so time will tell.

• https://www.gamespot.com/reviews/gro...block-33501960

Gamespot just reached a new low. Reviewed an early access game and actually gave it a score (a low one obviously), with reasons for the low score that are because it is in early access. Either they are desperate for clicks or they just don't care showing a clear bias towards certain manufacterers.

unbelievable.

Comment

• scottvxr
                  Editing a comment
                  Blatant! just like Sea of Thieves and we all know how that ended up๐Ÿคฃ.

• Blaze_ATX
                  Editing a comment
                  Just for the clicks and traffic, GameSpot, like many other gaming sites, like to do this all the time, so not surprised by this and if you want to be more surprised go check GameSpot twitter feed and take a good look to all the inflammatory headlines.

Anyway, the game is a hit, more than one million gamers are playing in just 48hrs.

• DutchRogers
                  Editing a comment
                  From the same guys that couldnโ€™t find the settings for Xbox One. ๐Ÿคก. Do Not Give then clicks!!!!

• Direct X-Static
                  Editing a comment
                  Some of the comments from Ponies are just hilarious too!

"And developers make their money through full price retail sales, not through gamepass, and being on gamepass doesn't equal player base, there's no data to say more people are actually playing it beyond downloading it. Not to mention that the system with the higher market share still has the higher player count, I'm sure with No man's sky, PS4 still has a higher player base even for an old game."

Really? One of the most recent interviews of a developer working with Game Pass said more people were playing their game on Game Pass than on PS4 and Switch combined, lol! The article even came from... Game Spot... Rhetorical question, but is there such a thing as an educated Pony or do they all live in Cerny's ass? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/cr.../1100-6480196/
                  Last edited by Direct X-Static; 08-01-2020, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
                  Editing a comment
                  ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜

• Direct X-Static
                  Editing a comment
                  What about the tweet from one of the Dirt 5 devs, where they were recently attacked for saying the PS5 wouldn't offer 120FPS after all, and responded, " Don't blame me, blame Sony. I didn't make the PS5."

I tried to look it up but I couldn't find it to post the link...

but that would reduce the number of 120FPS games to ZERO.

• hasmeh
                  Editing a comment
                  @Ditect X-Static that was devlover or someone else. Not Dirt 5 I think.

• Direct X-Static
                  Editing a comment
                  @ hasmeh

Probably why I couldn't find the tweet then!

• Apex Predator
                  Editing a comment
                  Direct X-Static That was Orphan of the Machine dev, not Dirt 5

Last edited by Apex Predator; 08-01-2020, 11:37 PM.

• Direct X-Static
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for the clarification guys! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

• Question. You guys think there is anyway to convert all the Games with Gold games for Xbox One into Game Pass games? If so, Game Pass would suddenly get a huge number of additional games in the Game Pass system. If not, and if Game Pass goes away, we lose a large number of games. According to Xbox 2 podcast, Rand and Jez was saying we donโ€™t own the Xbox One games, we are basically renting them (however the Xbox 360 games in Games with Gold we do own). This seems to be a big opportunity to expand Game Pass but also a big chance at losing access to a lot of games. Depending how this works contractually and how and what happens to Games with Gold.

Comment

• Direct X-Static
                  Editing a comment
                  My thoughts are that you'd keep them. Maybe when you play them on a Series X like how Xbox and 360 work now, or if MS is really cool about it they'll unlock them for everybody as a gesture of good will. I don't know, but I can't see them just going away.

• DutchRogers
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah I think for those already that downloaded them at the time will likely keep them, I was thinking more for those joining. I guess we will see how it all shakes out.

• Major Nelson Talks Xbox Series X Launch - Kinda Funny Xcast Ep. 03

Comment

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
                    Editing a comment
                    Yup and people need to start realizing this and stop give them the clicks and traffic they are looking for. It's sad and pathetic how low and trash the gaming journalism in general has become.

Comment

• Say Goodbye to Xbox Live Gold (Brad Sams New Video)

Xbox Live Gold...

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
                      Editing a comment
                      Hell Yeah!!!! Finally!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Blaze_ATX
                      Editing a comment
                      BTW...Brad take is wrong here, I don't believe Microsoft it's going to roll live gold into game-pass, multiplayer it's going to be completely free, it's the right move for them to do with a new gen around the corner, this move will give them a lot of momentum, IMO. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• BadCeeJay1975
                      Editing a comment
                      And poor Nintendo only just got onto that bandwagon as well!

Microsoft have matured their subscription services to the point where it is now the right time to cut the online pay wall, simple as that. It looks like great goodwill but it's simply that they will have done the maths and they will not lose any revenue from it. There is way more growth in Gamepass than Gold and they are moving onto that. Its going to be funny watching the Ponies reshuffle to try and paint it in a bad light.

• Blaze_ATX
                      Editing a comment
                      BadCeeJay1975, Yes and it's going to be even funnier watching them trying to justify why Sony won't do the same, when we know they just can't. ๐Ÿ˜

• Direct X-Static
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm with you on that one, Blaze. XBL is free on PC, and MS doesn't care where you play so everywhere should be free online going forwards.
                      Also, it will be funny to see Sony go from free, to copying XBL pay to play, to going free by copying XBL... again. Well, after they copy Game Pass anyways, lol!
                      Last edited by Direct X-Static; 08-01-2020, 07:48 PM.

• BadCeeJay1975
                      Editing a comment
                      @direct-x-static not for a long time they won't, Sony will simply be unable to follow, PS+ makes up too much of their revenue and without having online gaming behind the paywall the subs would drop through the floor as there isn't enough value in the service without it. MS have been incredibly bold with their rapid pivot to PC and Gamepass for a start but it runs much deeper than that. Sonys games are mostly high quality one and done games which don't promote long term engagement like Microsofts multiplayer centric and don't really fit with a day and date subscription service. Xbox games on the other hand evolve over time keeping gamers within the eco system long term, the dreaded (according to Ponies) GAAS!

If however Sony do carry on charging for online then it makes it a very easy choice for gamers to buy all their multiplat games on Xbox, play for free and more than likely cancel their PS+ sub too!

Sony are put in an impossible situation if Gold goes and will lose a lot of revenue either way :)

• DutchRogers
                      Editing a comment
                      Making it free for MP is the right move;however, I am not certain that is what they will do. Possibly game pass allows MP but at same price as traditional Games with Gold $9.99/month and Ultimate gives additional benefits for additional $5 a month since it is already $15 a month. However I hope th pay wall comes down for more people coming into ecosystem. We shall see.

• scottvxr
                      Editing a comment
                      They need to do something to clear the air as of rite now seems very over complicated. I myself always buy annually, it just suits me better financially knowing it's done.

Comment

• xboxfandev
                      Editing a comment
                      They need to create a way to get all the Xbox 360 demos playable on Xbox One too.

• DutchRogers
                      Editing a comment
                      I think the games I am missing is Doom BFG, Deadly Premonition, King Kong and BF2 Modern Combat. They are BC but you need the disc.

None of those are available I listed. Though, I am wondering if more BC games are coming??? These only seem to be formerly BC but you needed the disc but whatever happened Xbox allows for digital purchase. Good that they have worked out deals with these companies to allow for digital purchase now. Hope more get that!!!
                      Last edited by DutchRogers; 08-02-2020, 02:06 AM.

Comment

• (Xbox One) Costume Quest / JUJU / Destroy All Humans ! / Ikaruga - Temporarily Free to download and keep @ Microsoft Store Japan

Sensible world of Soccer

https://www.microsoft.com/ko-kr/p/sw...ot:overviewtab

Costume Quest

https://www.microsoft.com/ja-jp/p/co...ot:overviewtab

JuJu

https://www.microsoft.com/ja-jp/p/ju...ot:overviewtab

Destroy All Humans

https://www.microsoft.com/ja-jp/p/de...ot:overviewtab

Ikaruga

https://www.microsoft.com/es-AR/p/ik...ot:overviewtab

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbo...-japan-3517405