Clear All

• Misterx
    started a topic Main Thread & News Stream. Xbox Infinity [277]

Main Thread & News Stream. Xbox Infinity [277]

new threads gents

• DutchRogers
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for posting this!!!

I just flew over Shinjuku, and Akihabara...and even flew past the SEGA building in Akihabara!!!! Such an incredible game. I didn't expect the actual graphics/names to be on the buildings, I flew over numerous places we walked the times we have visited and even flew street level down through Akihabara until I flew into a building :|

HAHA.

• xboxfandev
    commented on 's reply
    Pony: Do you think Remaster is about Sony doing work to get the game better on PS5?

You are a fool! Remaster is only the opportunity great and loved Sony gave us to remaster the game again from a free slate save that will not be imported! Ah, and as a fullpricer I have a opportunity to pay the game again! Sony is so nice!

• Blaze_ATX
    replied

:)

Leave a comment:

• Nitfol
    commented on 's reply
    It seems some trees no longer cast shadows and some reflections are absent in the 'remastered' game.

• xboxfandev
    commented on 's reply
    Pony: the cofee cup is from a AR glass gadget. They do not to have to cast shadows, your Xbot!

• Blaze_ATX
    replied
    Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered | PS4 Pro VS PS5 | 4K Graphics Comparison | Early Gameplay

Leave a comment:

• HeavesLion
    commented on 's reply
    you know the funny thing is the one that doesn't like this are the ponys and erugames = ponys

• Blaze_ATX
    replied
    Microsoft Flight Simulator: Spotlight Series: Shinji's Story

Leave a comment:

• Blaze_ATX
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Blaze_ATX
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Blaze_ATX
    replied
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Episode 5 Launch Trailer

Leave a comment:

• Blaze_ATX
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Blaze_ATX
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DutchRogers
    commented on 's reply
    but Xcloud can't come to Apple. Apple needs to get with the program!

• OrionWolf
    commented on 's reply
    After the whole fiasco that is Spiderman remastered ... well I guess the Sony "fans" we're right all along, it is just a buzzword /s

• Blaze_ATX
    replied

Grounded Developer Vlog 7 - September Content Update

Leave a comment:

• BadCeeJay1975
    commented on 's reply
    It's hilarious how little some of these hardcore fanboys understand the things invloved with making games seamlessly work across multiple devices. They just do not understand that Smart Delivery means a single SKU on the store, there isn't a XB1 version and a XSX version, its one version, one single codebase that everything hangs off and it just deploys the assets that are required, the game scales accordingly. When MS were showing off Smart Delivery the Ponies just dismissed it and assumed that it was easy, they assumed Sony would be able to do the same. in reality PSN is duct taped together with loads of dirty workarounds and it's simply not in the same league as Xbox. I love how MS raised the expectation levels early on to what should be expected from a next gen machine, the real reason Sony are keeping quiet is that everything they say about their OS, UI and UX is embarrasing.

• Blaze_ATX
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Blaze_ATX
    replied
    To all Sony fans, Smart delivery is just a buzzword, right...right. 😂🤣

Leave a comment:

• BadCeeJay1975
    commented on 's reply
    Ponies will love that, it allows them to see the whole game in its full PS5 glory* from the beginning

* game could run the exact same as PS4

• Blaze_ATX
    commented on 's reply
    lol

• Blaze_ATX
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Blaze_ATX
    replied