• :)

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
      Editing a comment
      This need to happen!!!! 😎

:)

Comment

• Thank god the site is back. Everytime that happens I am afraid we would never fill that void again... glad to be here people ;)

Comment

• gunholio
        Editing a comment
        πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• MEGATRON 631
        Editing a comment
        Same here!

• BadCeeJay1975
        Editing a comment
        Yeah that white page with the bird is a worry :)

• xbox_theone
        Editing a comment
        Amen to that, brother.

• mikmobile
        Editing a comment
        πŸ˜…πŸ‘

• Blaze_ATX
        Editing a comment
        Preach!

• Tactileclean
        Editing a comment
        I was also worried. But now i can relax.

• XDLugia
        Editing a comment
        Same here. I was thinking this might be it, but thankfully that wasn't the case. I hardly know any of you outside this place (except a very few on Twitter), and missing out on Blaze's top tier news stream would be a big shame.

It's good to be here.

• Me, every time the forum is not available....

πŸ˜‚

Comment

• XDLugia
        Editing a comment
        Absolutely.
        Btw Blaze, aren't you posting updates on another site as well? Would be nice to know in case this happens again, and you get so much that nobody else seems to pick up. 😁

• Blaze_ATX
        Editing a comment
        XDLugia, Yes, I have an account on Xbox-Era, but currently inactive. If someday this forum disappear (Which I hope never happen) you can find me there.

• XDLugia
        Editing a comment
        Fantastic! 😁

• Psychonauts 2- Official Story Trailer

Comment

• Psychonauts 2: The Final Preview

Why Psychonauts 2 Could be Game of the Year Material (Xbox Gameplay Preview)

I played Psychonauts 2 for five hours. I liked it. (Impressions)

Comment

Comment

• XDLugia
            Editing a comment
            This is great news, but one thing surprises me here. I thought Xbox One (especially One X) supported Freesync for all Vsynced games, so this is a bit odd.
            I assume they're not saying that HDMI forum VRR is Series X|S only, but X1 can do Freesync.

Comment

• awesome, thank you - I can't live without my daily dose of Blaze news:)

Comment

• From Twitter...πŸ˜‚

Comment

• gunholio
              Editing a comment
              I watched IGNs (p)review of the steam deck, and as the guy was going through the specs, it occurred to me (with this being full RDNA2) it could keep up with a PS5 (albeit at lower res's)

Comment

• Direct X-Static
              Editing a comment
              That RDNA 3 chip is really putting in the work, lol! 🀣🀣🀣

Comment

• BadCeeJay1975
              Editing a comment
              I'll be honest, I am struggling with gamepass :( I have been playing a lot of Dyson Sphere Program on my PC recently (from Steam) and in the meantime there have been a load of great games come to Gamepass that I really want to play but haven't had chance to yet. Normally it's easy to control my back log by just stopping buying games for a bit but with Gamepass the games just keep on coming regardless. Shit's gonna get worse when we hit Autumn!

• Sorry guys, was without a credit card 5 days. Could not pay this hosting without card

Btw, i was without my card because ex+wife blocked it. I used her card for 5 years because i could not have my own because i have a person with same name, birthday, and his overdue debts are visible as mine in main governent system, so if i have a card authorities try to block money from my cards thinking him is me. I fight with this for 5 years but there no 100% result.

Bad gov. IT systems. Bad system design when they did not thought they need to make city of birth a mandatory field in requests beetween gov. iT systems data exchange.

And many popular Second names are struggle...like Ivanov, Smirnoff etc ..btw i am Smirnoff :))

Comment

• xboxfandev
              Editing a comment
              I worked to fix a teacher assessment system where assessments were saved as lines of text file where the filename was the course code followed by the class code, the teacher's first name, year and semester.

It worked well for most undergraduates, but in medical school a professor could teach only a quarter of a semester. So there were cases like 2 teachers named "John" (a very common name like John) having all assessments grouped under the same file name!

• G-Force
              Editing a comment
              If you need anyone to chip in to help for the hosing (I'm sure it doesn't cost too much) let me know, maybe we can all chip in a little and host it for like 5 years or something instead of yearly?

G

• Misterx
              Editing a comment
              No, no, thanks, its cheap, i will improve in timing :)

• Direct X-Static
              Editing a comment
              I see why you understand what I'm going through with the identity theft. I just wanted to say that I'm thankful you keep this site up for us, and it scares me every time it goes down, lol! I love coming here. πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ

• gunholio
              Editing a comment
              Misterx I think you should let us contribute. There's no ads on this site and it has brought me years of news and tit-bits. I was on the journal thingy before that leading up to the release of the one.

I know you say it's cheap - but If you started a patreon or such - there seems to be a main-stay of about 10 or so people here. If we all give you Β£$€2 a month, it would like us buying you beer so as thank you.

• Blaze_ATX
              Editing a comment
              Totally agree with G-Force and gunholio, Misterx, We are a small community but a strong one, anything we can do to help the forum, you can count with us.

• Misterx
              Editing a comment
              Thanks guys, for the proposal but no

No problem.

Comment

Comment

• Xbox Series S: Next-Gen is ready with Overwatch

Comment

• G-Force
                  Editing a comment
                  Weirdly enough I've been playing a lot of Overwatch lately. I have one of my Xbox Series X's connected to a 1440P 144Hz gaming monitor and the game runs at 120hz and is great fun. would be even better in a team of players.

• Drops 07/22 GamePass πŸ’š

sorry, donβ€˜t know why the thumbnails of the videos are not showing up

Please let me know how to change it
                Last edited by mikmobile; 07-21-2021, 08:21 AM.

Comment

• gunholio
                  Editing a comment
                  That looks intriguing. I can't easily see how the three stories overlap so could be good.

Comment

• Direct X-Static
                  Editing a comment
                  Holy crap, that's a lot of triangles. The OG Xbox, for reference could only process 125 million triangles per second. The peach fuzz alone would be more than 60 times the processing capabilities of the OG. Mind boggling, because that was just 20 years ago! 😱😱😱

• angryguy77
                  Editing a comment
                  Crazy when you look at it. My kids won't see the leaping did in my lifetime of gaming.

• The Ascent Gameplay Deep Dive on Xbox Series X

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• gunholio
                      Editing a comment
                      Just had to put my steering wheel and stand in the loft as it takes up space and I don't use it that often.... Whilst up there I saw my plaggy guitars and drumkit... Musn't. Buy. More. Plastic. Peripherals....

Comment

Comment

• Happy to see we're back up.

We should all have a pow wow though and come up with a plan in case things go terribly wrong.

If anything maybe have a sticky where we put all out GT in and can friend each other.

I know Xman has some not so good things going on in his personal life so maybe we chip in? Idk. I just don't want this community to dissolve.

Comment

• RaM5eS
                        Editing a comment
                        Maybe a facebook or discord group might work.

• gunholio
                        Editing a comment
                        discord is a good shout

• XDLugia
                        Editing a comment
                        Agreed.

• BadCeeJay1975
                        Editing a comment
                        Yeah +1 for Discord. We can also see who is playing what and maybe get to play some games together

• RaM5eS
                        Editing a comment
                        Who creates the group? The priority will always be the forum, the discord group would only be for emergency cases, when the forum cannot be accessed.
                    Working...
                    X