Clear All

• :)

Comment

• banmaster
      Editing a comment
      I like so much :)

• XDLugia
      Editing a comment
      This is probably the game I'm most excited for that isn't Halo, or Hellblade. Really punped to see more!

• Alan Wake Remaster: PS5 vs Xbox Series X/S Compared to Xbox 360 Original!

:)

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
      Editing a comment
      This is a very weak update and they are asking gamers to pay $30 bucks for this, sorry Remedy, you did a very poor job on this one.

• Direct X-Static
      Editing a comment
      Agreed, Blaze. Remedy is just hurting for cash at this point, and they've been on the decline since making the original. TBH, I'm not sure if they can even make another game of this caliber any longer.

• gunholio
      Editing a comment
      I was shocked tbh - That's the sort of results we where seeing when they started all the bells and whistles to back-compat!

• XDLugia
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I'm a bit disappointed myself. Big fan of both Alan Wake and Quantum Break (yet to play Control), but just the simple fact that HDR id nowhere to be found in 2021 is mind boggling.

Comment

• Okay, apparently PETA has a problem with Far Cry 6 having a cockfighting minigame in it... go figure. Here's what PETA said:

“Turning a horrific blood sport like cockfighting into a Mortal Kombat-style video game match is a far cry from real innovation, as today’s society is strongly opposed to forcing animals to fight to the death. Roosters used in cockfights are fitted with sharp spurs that tear through flesh and bone, causing agonizing and fatal injuries. PETA Latino urges Ubisoft to replace this reprehensible minigame with one that doesn’t glorify cruelty.” Apparently they're okay with Mortal Kombat killing humans in the same way, and Far Cry simulating the murder of animals in the wild though? Interesting. Maybe Ubisoft can replace it with a balloon animal making contest instead? That would fit in with the themes of cruelty and violence a dictator imposes on their people.

To top that off, the article states that, "Most recently, PETA published a video of an in-game Animal Crossing: New Horizons protest, in which it criticised a game feature in which players collect bugs and fish to place in the in-game museum." So yeah, they're a bit excessive with their protests to say the least.

Seriously, these people need to be put in a Mortal Kombat arena with sharp metal claws attached to their bodies and made to fight to the death because they seem to have no problems with killing people at all (Cruelty to animals, which we are as well, is known as inhumane after all). Also, why does PETA think it's okay to have pets in real life that end up in containers most of their lives, like fish, rodents, reptiles, and insects? Even dogs and cats are prisoners, especially when they're stuck in a pet shop waiting to be OWNED by someone which is tantamount to slavery. PETA needs to figure out their priorities ASAP.

​​​​​​https://www.videogameschronicle.com/...ing-mini-game/

Comment

Comment

• Sony Has Hired the Former Lead of Apple Arcade for PlayStation’s Mobile Ports

https://in.ign.com/ps5/168556/news/s...s-mobile?amp=1

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
          Editing a comment
          Come on Jim Lyan, for once tell the truth and stop being afraid at the cult of Sony hardcore fans, sure some will get mad and will cry about it on social media, but they will move on like they always do, so stop being a liar and a coward, just say it already that Sony is following Microsoft footsteps all this time. 😎

It's not that hard Jim Lyan! 😁

• Direct X-Static
          Editing a comment
          It's hard to follow footsteps with two left feet, Blaze! 😁

• Blaze_ATX
          Editing a comment
          Direct X-Static, LMAO!!! 😂🤣👌😅

• banmaster
          Editing a comment
          Direct x
          This is a lot of funny😁

Comment

• Direct X-Static
          Editing a comment
          Who could it be? Asian market or Western? 🤔

• gunholio
          Editing a comment
          *Killer* instinct?

• XDLugia
          Editing a comment
          If there was a capital "K", then I would have thought that too, but no way that's the case. I believe Phil also made it pretty clear that they are not working on Killer Instinct at the moment.

• banmaster
          Editing a comment
          @gunholio

i don't believe is killer instict, it could be something awowed or helblade 2 before

• Forza Horizon 5 | PERFORMANCE MODE VS QUALITY MODE (60fps vs 30fps) | Xbox Series X Gameplay

Comment

• banmaster
          Editing a comment
          to be honest, fh game has never been like a fm game for me, there is a lot of everything in fh and yet somehow superficial and empty, let me tell you, the first game in the fh series is still somehow the best made, maybe it's just my taste and the last no fh game is even close to PGR games, so much from me.

fh5 looks amazing but whether it will dethrone the PGR serial as the best arcade race in my eyes, i believe in the impossible🔥😎

Comment

• Direct X-Static
          Editing a comment
          Everything about this game is mind blowing... can't wait!

• XDLugia
          Editing a comment
          Amazing. Tire smoke might just be the oldest "problem" in the Forza series.

• banmaster
          Editing a comment
          as I see problems with smoke we will no longer have in forza games, and I'm glad to see, by the way, it looks amazing

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
          Editing a comment
          MOBA network paid too much money for that cesspool. 😂😅

• HeavesLion
          Editing a comment
          Blaze_ATX You are right way too much money for that.

• xboxfandev
          Editing a comment
          They can invite all members using official account to a Sony Exclusive Basement Party and lock them all forever without internet access.

Mankind will get better.

• Crysis 2 Remastered PS5/Xbox Series S/X + ALL Last-Gen Versions Tested!

Comment

• Halo Infinite Competitive Settings Reveal

Comment

Comment

• Direct X-Static
              Editing a comment
              Things could get interesting in Japan if Xbox announces an acquisition like Sega, because PS is not selling there like it used to and exclusive studios with heritage in the Japanese market will boost sales further.

• XDLugia
              Editing a comment
              Not great, but definitely an improvement. I don't think anyone expects Xbox to ever do great un Japan, but just enough to have an actual presence.

Hell, Nintendo almost has monopoly in Japan at this point.

Comment

• Lead Combat Designer at inXile.

Comment

• This is what happens when all ponies do is crying about Xbox games downgraded, being a simulator or anything stupid like those

Comment

• gunholio
                  Editing a comment
                  Ha!!

• Blaze_ATX
                  Editing a comment
                  Some Sony fans (mostly ponies) are so insecure and desperate this generation, it's hilarious watching them trying so hard and failing so miserably. 😂🤣😁

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
                  Editing a comment
                  Only for $99.99....Nice!!!

• Direct X-Static
                  Editing a comment
                  Damn, and I work at Target so I get a discount on one too! $90 for an 8 can fridge? I think I might surprise my son with one for Christmas!

😁👍

Comment

• Direct X-Static
                  Editing a comment
                  18x9x9" for the fridge. It's almost the same size as a PS5... 15.35x10.25x4.0"

And PS5 can't even keep itself cool, lol! 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
                    Editing a comment
                    Damn...😨

• DutchRogers
                    Editing a comment
                    He’s not wrong. Dreamcast was more advanced than the Switch online services. 🤣 I remember looking at Asian chics on the Dreamcast browser back in the day…for free.👌

• Blaze_ATX
                    Editing a comment
                    DutchRogers, I know he's right and this is Nintendo fault, they need to offer a better online experience to their customers and increasing the prices is not the way to do it.

Comment

• @aarongreenberg

Xbox Series X Mini-Fridge Is Real! #Xbox #Gaming #minifridge

♬ Sunny Day - Ted Fresco

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Summary from what Jez said on Xbox Two podcast.

Comment

Working...
                        X