• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :)

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
      Editing a comment
      Thank God for that, VR tech is a waste of money.

:)

• Direct X-Static
      Editing a comment
      Agreed, Blaze... because Sony has less money to make real games with.

• XDLugia
      Editing a comment
      A bit of a shame to be honest. VR isn't where it needs to be and is mostly a niche or a fad, but certain games are totally meant to be played in VR.
      Hopefully this doesn't mean that Xbox abandons all kinds of VR support for its PC games. Forza in VR has been a wet dream of mine for a decade now.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Sony's First VRR Effort is a DISASTER - More Firmware Update Needed?

Comment

• XDLugia
          Editing a comment
          Disaster is the right word. 120Hz screen, but only 60Hz if you enable VRR...

• mistercteam
          Editing a comment
          it is what it is

• Direct X-Static
          Editing a comment
          That's okay, Sony is only targeting 30fps on PS5. It's better than 60fps because it's more cinematic, and now they have a perfectly shitty TV to go with their underpowered console.

• Hey guys, I think I accidentally flagged a comment. I'm not sure which one, but I suddenly saw a popup that said "your report has been sent".

Hopefully it doesn't mean anything. πŸ˜…
        Last edited by XDLugia; 10-21-2021, 10:22 AM.

Comment

• Grounded - Hot and Hazy Update

Comment

• Head of Xbox Game Studios Matt Booty Joins Us! - Kinda Funny Gamescast

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
                  Editing a comment
                  LOL...Poor pony's.

• Direct X-Static
                  Editing a comment
                  Kind of funny how we went from Xbox has no games and PS games are exclusive...
                  ...to Xbox has way more games and PS is losing all it's exclusives.

Not to mention Game Pass and xCloud have no PS equivalent and Sony is poorly copying everything Xbox does.

• BadCeeJay1975
                  Editing a comment
                  The whole architecture that Sony is building on is antiquated and just about fit for purpose and they keep tacking on dirty workarounds and patching it up with duct tape. It is a problem that is becoming increasingly obvious to more and more people as the new generation develops. On Xbox it all just works whereas on Playstation there are so many different workarounds and different hoops that people have to jump through, it's just a mess. This situation is not going to improve for Sony until they bite the bullet and build a new entire stack from the ground up which of course they don't have the money to even consider starting. This has been a long game for Microsoft and isn't something that Sony can just fix overnight. Microsoft have tight integration right through from Xbox Live through the development and deployment tools right through Azure and to the hardware itself, all of it is flexible and all of it is abstracted to make swapping any one part out for a new one a lot easier. Everything is talking the same language to everything else natively and the result is the slick eco-system and the name Smart Delivery. How many people said that it was just a buzzword! No it's not a buzzword it is the result of years of not taking the cheap shortcuts and doing it properly. :)

Last edited by Blaze_ATX; 10-21-2021, 12:02 AM.

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
                  Editing a comment
                  Sony has been following Microsoft footsteps since the end of the last generation and showing the signs of their intentions little by little, the only ones who are in denial are some Sony hardcore fans and the meltdowns on twitter are proof of that. πŸ˜‚

Last edited by Blaze_ATX; 10-21-2021, 12:05 AM.

• Starfield – The Settled Systems

Comment

• Comment

• XDLugia
                    Editing a comment
                    Geez what a friggin loser.

• gunholio
                    Editing a comment
                    Has he made any comments about it yet 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Comment

• banmaster
                    Editing a comment
                    The main word here is

hardware raytracing

• XDLugia
                    Editing a comment
                    I know this was confirmed before... bit does this mean that Infinite might get ray tracing at launch?

• Direct X-Static
                    Editing a comment
                    That comment about hardware ray tracing has to do with the Ryzen chips for the PC, not the specific accelerators for the Series X. I'm not sure that the programming software for the Series hardware will be done in time for launch... but it should get patched in when the tools are ready.

• banmaster
                    Editing a comment
                    @XDlugia
                    @Direct X

post launch,not at launch

• DOOM Eternal: Horde Mode Teaser

Comment

• Halo Infinite | PC Overview

Comment

Comment

Comment

• XDLugia
                          Editing a comment
                          Been waiting for that 2TB card... but I was hoping for a slightly better price. SSD pricing has gone down after launch after all.

Comment

• XDLugia
                          Editing a comment
                          Finally! It might be a small feature, but dimming that controller LED has been bugging me for years. I prefer to play in total darkness (amazing when you have an OLED), but that controller light becomes so damn bright.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blaze_ATX View Post
                          <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">343 Industries confirms Halo Infinite getting ray tracing is one of the &quot;top development priorities&quot; post-launch. <a href="https://t.co/Bf7QuGBcwJ">https://t.co/Bf7QuGBcwJ</a><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/HaloInfinite?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Ha loInfinite</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Xbox?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Xbox</a></p>&mdash; Windows Spooky Gaming πŸ’€ (@WCGamingTweets) <a href="https://twitter.com/WCGamingTweets/status/1451182376697147392?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 21, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

That is concerning. Should be there day 1. I'm perplexed at why these rt cores are mia

Comment

• docLEXfisti
                            Editing a comment
                            Yeah, I don't get it either. A delay of a whole year and RayTracing still won't make it in time.

• gunholio
                            Editing a comment
                            I wonder if the SDK wasn't up to it and had to work without it and decided retro fitting rt into the code may jeopardise the other work to get it released on time?
                            Even though it's a new engine, it's been in development for a long time.

On the other hand, playground games had a fully working engine and just had "newness" to add??/

What the current state of the SDK? Not seen any updates for a while

Comment

Comment

• Looks interesting.

Comment

Working...
                              X