• :)

Comment

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
      Editing a comment
      Microsoft made the right decision with Xbox Series S. 😎

:)
      Last edited by Blaze_ATX; 01-13-2022, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
          Editing a comment
          Yup, Jim Lyan fooled every Sony hardcore gamer, especially our resident troll πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Last edited by Blaze_ATX; 01-13-2022, 09:33 AM.

• splay912
          Editing a comment
          Remember ALLLLL the videos about how game changing the PS5 hard drive was and how NO PS5 games could play on PS4 because of it and how the Series S was wanted by no one and was going to hold the generation back? I do and these Ponies act like it was never a thing! PS5... FOR THE PAYERS!

• Direct X-Static
          Editing a comment
          I wonder why Sony hasn't been sued for false advertising for making their PS5 games that, "couldn't play without the SSD" available on the PS4? People bought a PS5 because they thought they had to right away, because Sony flat out lied.

• splay912
          Editing a comment
          Direct X-Static What's crazy is, you know most of these Ponies don't believe they were ever lied to! LOL!

• Direct X-Static
          Editing a comment
          No kidding, splay912, just look at our resident Ponies for proof of their stupidity! 🀣🀣🀣

• BadCeeJay1975
          Editing a comment
          Only Possible On *PS5 nextgen skycraperdooper time travelling SSD blowing dualsense generational exclusive!!!!!!!!!!!

--

---

----

-------

------------

* Also payable on PS4 Due To Unforeseen Circumstances πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

• Comment

• I'd say you won't believe it but it's sony fans we're talking about here. After making fun of us for playing old games, they are talking about Spartacus being the best thing since sliced bread.

Comment

• splay912
          Editing a comment
          This is hilarious because it will just prove Lyin' Ryan right if true. I didn't listen to the video, but if Sony isn't bringing any fidelity or frame rate improvements, Ponies will just load up the games, start to play them, then realize how dated they are and turn them off ROFL!

• Direct X-Static
          Editing a comment
          At the end of the day it's good for gamers if this is true. That aside, Ponies just pretend they don't care when they don't have something. Sony, otoh, steals Xbox trends when they becomes successful.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• splay912
                    Editing a comment
                    ROFL... I'm dyyyyying right now! Whoever created this gem deserves a standing ovation!!! The "Directors Cut" is priceless and inline with everything Sony's done this gen and Ponies just justify it!

Comment

• BadCeeJay1975
                    Editing a comment
                    Microsoft's foresight to have the right console with the right services in the market at the right time for the current worldwide circumstances is mind boggling. It's always underestimated just how far in advance the decisions are made for the greenlighting of software and even more so the hardware that they run on. They don't just decide to build a cheaper entry level next gen console and send it to market, these things are already on the drawing board as soon as or before the previous generation consoles release. Back in 2013 when Xbox One was released I suspect that the global recession at the time and how they appeared out of place on price was the original reason why they decided to develop two next gen consoles with a plan to have the option to kill one of them off if they needed to before they got to ramp up manufacturing. Whatever the reasons were at the time the world has changed and with the global chip shortage it has really played into their hands. As more and more people get their hands on the Series S it's becoming increasingly clear that it's a very capable next gen system and more importantly is available to actually buy. Congratulations to Microsoft for taking the risk of a 2 console generation, I am sure that Sony will be copying this come next gen if not later on this gen.

• Blaze_ATX
                    Editing a comment
                    BadCeeJay1975, Well said and off course, Sony it's going to do the same, they are been following Microsoft footsteps since the middle of last generation, the differences are, Microsoft have been transparent with their fanbase since Phil took over and Sony have been lying to them for a long time because they are afraid of any backlash or any bad PR, but in the end they are copying everything Microsoft is doing

• mistercteam
                    Editing a comment
                    +12+13

• IGN: The Console Race Is Closer Than You Think - Next-Gen Console Watch

Comment

• HeavesLion
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm going to be honest Sony is pooping on his pants I'm sorry you can find anyone who worked at Sony for the trial of poop that they live around. So when that guy says yeah we don't have actual numbers that there let me know you are scared and I stopped watching the video because they don't make no sense they are pooping in their pants that's all and to be honest they should because Microsoft is not playing around.

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
                    Editing a comment
                    Guess what game didn't make it to that list?

πŸ˜πŸ™ƒ

Last edited by Blaze_ATX; 01-14-2022, 05:08 PM.

• From Twitter!!!! πŸ˜…

Comment

• BadCeeJay1975
                    Editing a comment
                    Haha hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ€£

Comment

• Direct X-Static
                    Editing a comment
                    TRXPLEX

"No Exclusives" πŸ€ͺ🐴πŸ˜₯

You really crack me up sometimes! 🀣🀣🀣

Last edited by Blaze_ATX; 01-14-2022, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
                    Editing a comment
                    A direct message to our resident troll. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Last edited by Blaze_ATX; 01-14-2022, 07:17 PM.

• banmaster
                    Editing a comment
                    My jesue,stop it Blaze XD hahahaha

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
                    Editing a comment
                    And after all the hate and backlash Microsoft had to deal with at the time, it's fair for Sony to receive the same treatment, after all the lies they spewed. 😎

• BadCeeJay1975
                    Editing a comment
                    Chill out??? The chief committed to believing in generations and garnered all the adulation and good press that came with that as a direct reaction to Microsoft announcing a short 2 year period of cross gen. When it turns out that you lied spectacularly to the point where you have not equaled but gone way beyond what you mocked your competitor for then you gotta be accountable for that. The whole hand waving this away as a nothing burger is not going to cut it. Remember when Sony mocked Xbox with the game sharing video??? Well this is like releasing that video but then when it comes to it a game is actually locked to an individual console forever. You simply cannot virtue signal something to get one up on a competitor to then actually turn out worse than the very thing you mocked them for.

• xbox_theone
                    Editing a comment
                    Perfectly put, BadCeeJay1975

• Direct X-Static
                    Editing a comment
                    What's really crazy is that Xbox is better capable of crossgen implementation by a wide margin... and they have a better next gen strategy with Series consoles. And Ponies complained about Series S holding the SX back, lol!

• angryguy77
                    Editing a comment
                    You have to think this means they're going to have cross gen beyond 2022. The drones deserve this.

• kolanji
                    Editing a comment
                    Well said BadCeeJay1975

• Halo Infinite | Cyber Showdown Teaser Trailer

Comment

• XDLugia
                    Editing a comment
                    Uhh.. So a mohawk? Something else I missed?

• It has been a busy month, so sorry for not being here lately. I'm back now though and I have definitely not left!
                  2022 is shaping up to be one of the best years in gaming and I simply can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                  X