• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :)

Comment

Comment

• Huge New Exclusive For Xbox Devices Announced. Hear my thoughts on how this will change the gaming landscape for Microsoft

Comment

• docLEXfisti
          Editing a comment
          Klobrille said the deal was closed before Microsoft aquisition, so multi-platform title... before you posted your video.

• Blaze_ATX
          Editing a comment
          docLEXfisti, True, but at the same time we don't know if Microsoft changed that deal with the acquisition, we need to wait for the acquisition to be completed to know more details about this deal, but one thing it's strange, none of Sony social platforms acknowledge about this news.

:)

• The Power of The Cloud
          Editing a comment
          Indiana Jones will be multiplat Disney want all the market

• cigi_68
          Editing a comment
          @tThe Power of The Cloud, what are you basing this on besides pure wishes. Fact is we don't know and Spiderman is only on PS. So why not.

• Comment

Comment

• BadCeeJay1975
            Editing a comment
            Its the smaller acquisitions like Compulsion games that are making my mouth water the most. We know what to expect from the bigger ones who are already the finished article meanwhile the smaller studios have been acquired for their future potential. Studios like Compulsion, Undead Labs and Ninja Theory have punched well above their weight with the games that they have already created. They have produced AAA quality games on indie budgets with a handful of dedicated staff.

What happens when you take the financial shackles off these guys and give them the full technical support of Microsoft?

The truth is that no one knows :)

It's that unlimited potential that is so exciting and I can't wait to see what all these studios are upto. Sure there will be some stuff that doesn't work but there is going to be some really amazing stuff as well. Good times ahead :)

• XDLugia
            Editing a comment
            Indeed. I believe that these studios will be the ones to surprise us the most.

Comment

• From Twitter!!!😂😁

Comment

• Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order | Xbox Series S|X vs PS5 | Patch 1.12 Comparison

Comment

• XDLugia
                Editing a comment
                This patch actually arrived when I was 10 hours into the game. The game looks much sharper now, but I never felt any FPS drops now or before.
                VRR is truly a gift from above.

Comment

• Very Interesting.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Rawbiz
                        Editing a comment
                        Ideas???? Ideas????? You have Obsidian. You can do Star Wars game. Do friggin' KOTOR 3, period.

Comment

Comment

• I guess a Hot Wheels DLC is coming later on.

Comment

• DutchRogers
                            Editing a comment
                            no clue who Shrapnel Ed is, but man, I remember Phil telling me back in 1984 that Microsoft was going to acquire Zenimax, and I just forget to tell you guys....lol

SMDH.

• hasmeh
                            Editing a comment
                            DutchRogers He is one of the mods on XboxEra. He is also one of the contributors on the xboxera podcast. He seems to have info on xbox matters.

• DutchRogers
                            Editing a comment
                            Gotcha. Now that you mention that, I do recall the name.

• docLEXfisti
                            Editing a comment
                            Well, you wknow what. I am so cool and got insider info but I forgot to tell you about it. And since I am so cool, I will tell you this info now and how I completely forgot about it.

lol

• We finally have The Medium Xbox Series X footage

Ponies: "Too realistic, I will pass."
                          Xboxers: "It's too good, I will Game Pass."

Comment

• banmaster
                            Editing a comment
                            Hard to believe this is from the game, i mean i don't believe this is gameplay, CGI yes, gameplay no chance bro

• Nukester
                            Editing a comment
                            This is a Live Action Trailer with real actors, produced by the VFX- and Animationsstudio Platige Image - no gameplay

• xboxfandev
                            Editing a comment
                            It's a joke, guys!

Just joking about ponies reaction.

The thumbnail says live-action trailer.

• banmaster
                            Editing a comment
                            ouch , xD

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order PS5/ Xbox Series X/ Series S - Next-Gen Patch Tested!

Comment

• CHEAP NEXT GEN SETUP | Xbox Series S, Monitors, Headsets + MORE

Comment

• This thread is hilarious, the ususal suspects playing down importance and value of gamepass.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/why-d...epass.1586230/

Some dont seem to realise this:

MS stated (last figures) they have 15 million paying gamepass subscribers, it is probably a lot more by now but no figures have been shared lately. Lets assume half of these are now paying the full amount, and again lets assume they pay $ 10 as not all will be ultimate subsribers.
                                    So with that fag packet calculation this already means MS is getting 75 million every month of gamepass revenue. That is 900 million every year as a conservative estimate. You can make a lot of AAA games with 900 million.

Gamepass is not going anywhere.

Comment

• hasmeh
                                      Editing a comment
                                      nitraM_Br. I agree with the sentiment and the number is probably higher. However, they dont get to keep all of that 900 million. I would assume half of it or more could go on securing third party deals. Even then there is a lot of money left. Additionally now that their offerings are on PC, they are making money over there as well. Just take Sea of Thieves as example which has been in the best seller chart for months.

• xboxfandev
                                      Editing a comment
                                      They make money again each time a game leave Game Pass. A lot of gamers that want to conclude the game they are playing buys it. I did for some of them. It's more than just Game Pass revenue. Game Pass brings consumers to the brand that will buy games in the Xbox Ecosystem.

As soon as we have TVs running Xbox Game Pass we will have another boom in subscribers. This thing has less than a week of life in human life terms.

• Blaze_ATX
                                      Editing a comment
                                      nitraM_Br, hasmeh, The problem with some Sony fans is for some reason, the don't like change and don't want a service like Game-Pass on their favorite platform, but unfortunately for them Sony it's going to respond with a similar service, it's inevitable, Game-Pass it's becoming in a huge juggernaut right now. The officials numbers are 15+ millions subscribers, but am pretty sure they already have over 20 millions by now and Microsoft is pushing Game-Pass advertising very hard and they are making deals with everyone from big, medium and small studios and when the big hitters land on the service like (Starfield, Halo Infinite, Indiana Jones, Forza Horizaon 5, Fable, ect) the service it's going to expand even more and more third party studios will want to be on the service, the exposure Game-Pass bring for many titles it's hard to ignore.

• nitraM_Br
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Blaze_ATX The problem wih some sony fans is that they refuse to see anything that is not on playstation as better than what they have. Granted it is only a small number of zealots but they definitely exist. Maybe in the next financial update from MS there will be a mention of the amount of subscribers as that is their main metric at the moment. I agree that there will be more big games on there, EA is only the beginning, I fully believe ubisoft will be on there as well in the near future, they can not ignore the potential of new customers and money. I would like to know how many additional players destiny 2 has had since being on gamepass, I ve seen a big increase since it has been on there.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                    X