Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	eee882c4-847b-487a-a8d2-d32c76bd438f.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	74269

Comment

• Searchs for PS5 and Xbox Series X refund

For how much time they will try to hide it?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Captura de tela 2020-11-19 194116.png
Views:	1
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	74271

Last edited by xboxfandev; 11-19-2020, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• https://tass.com/economy/1225233

:)

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
        Editing a comment
        Jim Pinocchio Ryan strike again, now watch how the pony's will change their minds regarding Game-Pass service model. 😂🤣

Jim Ryan list of lies:

1. We believe in generation...Check
        2. Game-Pass service is not sustainable...Check
        3. Who wants to play old games (Backwards Compatible)...Check

And many more...

😂🤣

• Direct X-Static
        Editing a comment
        Holy shit. Is this guy for real? Sony's reveal and everything up to launch has bees steeped in lies or dead silence. I really hope they screwed themselves by overclocking the unit and keep bricking consoles because they shouldn't be able to get away with lying, and they would have a hard time getting a free pass from many gamers if the system is fatally flawed.

• The Power of The Cloud
        Editing a comment
        Russian interview i'm not trusting it

• Blaze_ATX
        Editing a comment
        The Power of The Cloud, Why not trust them, is Jim Lyan...Oops... Ryan, answering the questions, no reason to doubt this interview.

• The Power of The Cloud
        Editing a comment
        I don't trust thé translation

• Blaze_ATX
        Editing a comment
        The Power of The Cloud, Ok...🙄...LOL

• AMD RDNA™ 2 "Hangar 21" Technology Demo

Comment

• Comment

• He blocked me on Twitter because I said "I started following DF in the past because of the impartiality. Now they turned into a new IGN."

Comment

• OrionWolf
            Editing a comment
            The comment about the PS5 being more mature is quite telling, it points to Sony actually intending to launch it in 2019. And it likewise points to it's GPU being RDNA1 based, with RDNA1 GPUs being widely available (5700XT etc.) I would find it strange if the PS5 software wouldn't be "more" mature in respect to the XSX. Moreover, if the RDNA2 can OC to 2.5GHz easily (and we're talking about 72CU cards, which is strange because according to some Era members, a GPU with less CUs should OC even more, right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ) , why is the PS5 heaving overheating issues or the need for such a large heatsink?
            Last edited by OrionWolf; 11-20-2020, 03:11 PM.

• Comment

• What's going on
            Attached Files

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
              Editing a comment
              "What's going on" is that you don't know how this all works.😂🤣

One thing is tools are not behind on dev kits and other is they are not mature enough like John says, again see post #140 and try to understand it, it's clear you don't understand any of this.

It's matter of time. 😎

Last edited by Blaze_ATX; 11-20-2020, 11:32 AM.

• xbox_theone
              Editing a comment
              Stop playing retarded, you just suck at trolling.

• The Power of The Cloud
              Editing a comment
              I'm not trolling games do the talk you are delusional remember crackdown 3 or Halo infinite

• Blaze_ATX
              Editing a comment
              The Power of The Cloud. Well, if you are not trolling then you are one of the dumbest person in this forum, because you clearly don't understand how game development works especially at the beginning of a new generation, Microsoft, Phil Spencer, Jason Ronald are on record saying that they waited for AMD to finish RDNA 2 architecture, so Series X can have all the features, that's why they send the dev kits late to developers and the reason why the tools are not mature enough at this time, unlike PS5 who use a hybrid GPU between RDNA 1 & 2 architecture and it has been ready since 2019, that's why you are seeing this result early on, but like I've said it's matter of time. 😎

LOL at your examples, Crackdown 3 is not a next gen title and Halo Infinite is still in development, like I've said dumbest person ever. 🤣😂

Last edited by Blaze_ATX; 11-20-2020, 05:39 PM.

• The Power of The Cloud
              Editing a comment
              Microsoft has zero game at launch even with having 20+ studios Phil Spencer can say anything he want facts are that thé xsx has zero exclusive games at launch when PS5 has 4 games and we know what's coming for 2021 do you know what's coming to Xbox in 2021 except medium
              How do you know what's in the ps5 ?
              Sony showed raytracing Xbox didn't
              Rdna 2 IS both console that's the only thing we know thé rest is Confidentiel
              Halo Infinite is still in development
              Because of the Backlash of video
              They showed on they're own would they move back the launch not so sure

• Blaze_ATX
              Editing a comment
              The Power of The Cloud, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

"Microsoft has zero game at launch even with having 20+ studios Phil Spencer can say anything he want facts are that thé xsx has zero exclusive games at launch when PS5 has 4 games and we know what's coming for 2021 do you know what's coming to Xbox in 2021 except medium"

Well, you know we are in a middle of a pandemic and developing games from home is hard, but the games are coming, like...

The Medium
              Psychonauts 2
              Halo Infinite
              CrossfireX
              The Ascent
              etc.

And LOL...PS5 has 4 games at launch, but one is good Demon Souls, the rest are meh...or you think Bugsnax or Astro Playroom are master pieces. 😂🤣

"How do you know what's in the ps5 ?"

Did you know Mark Cerny did a deep dive of the PS5 hardware, right?

"Sony showed raytracing Xbox didn't"

Wrong, both show ray tracing already and Microsoft was the first ones or did you forget the analysis digital foundry did showing Minecraft path ray tracing

"Rdna 2 IS both console that's the only thing we know thé rest is Confidentiel"

Wrong again, Xbox Series X is the only next gen console that use full RDNA 2, PS5 use an hybrid between RDNA 1 & 2, why do you think Sony never confirm to digital foundry that features like VRS or machine learning are part of the PS5? 😎

"Halo Infinite is still in development
              Because of the Backlash of video"

True, but that was the best could happen because now Halo Infinite will look better than ever. 😜

"They showed on they're own would they move back the launch not so sure"

Nope, Halo Infinite will launch on 2021. 😏😋

• The Power of The Cloud
              Editing a comment
              The pandemic is very long at Microsoft 😉 7 years
              This isn't even from there studioS i mean HOW is it possible (343)

Psychonauts 2 🤣🤣
              The Medium
              Halo Infinite 2022 at least Craig is bad shape 😉
              CrossfireX i give you that
              The Ascent for Real
              I don't sée any Big AAA in that list except Halo if 343 don't fuck up
              And where is the initiative

Demon Souls userscore 8,9
              Bugsnax userscore 8,4
              Astro Playroom userscore 9,3
              People seem to liké it tho
              Gears 5 is only 8,2 userscore

Did you know Mark Cerny did a deep dive of the PS5 hardware, right?
              I watch it he only show what he wanted to show
              Exemple ; did you that vrr is coming to ps5

I apologies. I forgot the existence of Minecraft

Vrs is in the ps5
              https://segmentnext.com/2020/04/09/ps5-has-vrs/
              And here for thé patent of ml/ dlss liké tech from Sony
              https://wccftech.com/playstation-5-d...CCFtech.com%29
              https://www.freepatentsonline.com/WO2020148810A1.html
              And yes the ps5 doesn't have full rdna 2 because it's not pc unlike thé xsx
              So custom what they don't need and they bearly talk of what set of features the ps5 has
              And honestly i thing Sony despise df and Xbox should do the same

True, but that was the best could happen because now Halo Infinite will look better than ever. 😜
              I Hope you right bro i need a good Halo

Halo 2022 at least
              Last edited by The Power of The Cloud; 11-21-2020, 11:52 AM.

• Blaze_ATX
              Editing a comment
              The Power of The Cloud, LOL

"The pandemic is very long at Microsoft 😉 7 years
              This isn't even from there studioS i mean HOW is it possible (343)"

This comment right here, made you the dumbest person 😂🤣 here's why...

Halo Infinite has been in development for 5 years and once again, 343 as many other developers received the certified Series X GDK kit in June of 2020,(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EnVM_k5W...g&name=900x900) because Microsoft waited for AMD to finish RDNA 2 architecture and like John and Alex from digital foundry has said, tools are not mature enough yet like the PS5 SDK, but like I've been saying it's matter of time. 😋😎

"Psychonauts 2 🤣🤣
              The Medium
              Halo Infinite 2022 at least Craig is bad shape 😉
              CrossfireX i give you that
              The Ascent for Real
              I don't sée any Big AAA in that list except Halo if 343 don't fuck up
              And where is the initiative "

Psychonauts 2 is much better game than Bugsnax or Astro Playroom combined. 😂🤣

Don't worry about Halo Infinite, it will come back better than ever and Craig 4Life. 😏😛

"Demon Souls userscore 8,9
              Bugsnax userscore 8,4
              Astro Playroom userscore 9,3
              People seem to liké it tho
              Gears 5 is only 8,2 userscore"

LOL at user-score, did you know that those scores are given by fans from both side, right? 😂🤣

Sorry, about this bunch of games, demon souls is the better one, the rest are meh, that's a fact, why do you think Sony sell Astro Playroom already installed with the system. 😂🤣😁

"I watch it he only show what he wanted to show
              Exemple ; did you that vrr is coming to ps5"

LOL...The system is already out, there's nothing to hide out, the fact is PS5 is not full RDNA 2 like Series X, it's time to accept it and move on.

Sure, VRR will be come to PS5 but that's not VRS, VRR is a TV's and Monitors features that can be patched via firmware, VRS is a GPU feature that PS5 doesn't have. 😜

"I apologies. I forgot the existence of Minecraft"

No need to apologies, you just need to do a better research and try to understand how games development works. 😎

"Vrs is in the ps5
              https://segmentnext.com/2020/04/09/ps5-has-vrs/
              And here for thé patent of ml/ dlss liké tech from Sony
              https://wccftech.com/playstation-5-d...CCFtech.com%29
              https://www.freepatentsonline.com/WO2020148810A1.html
              And yes the ps5 doesn't have full rdna 2 because it's not pc unlike thé xsx"

That patent means nothing, because companies have thousands of patents and that doesn't mean the system has that feature, again both system are out in the market, there's no reason for Sony to hide it, you are in the tin foil conspiracy theories at this point, LOL

"So custom what they don't need and they bearly talk of what set of features the ps5 has
              And honestly i thing Sony despise df and Xbox should do the same"

Hahahahaha, GitHiub leak says otherwise, you are delusional and no, digital foundry do a good work.

"Halo 2022 at least"

Nope, Halo Infinite is coming in 2021. 😎😜

Last edited by Blaze_ATX; 11-21-2020, 01:29 PM.

• Cyberpunk 2077 — Official Gameplay Trailer

Comment

• Comment

• xboxfandev
                Editing a comment
                We need to see as soon as possible just one or two games optimized to Anaconda architecture and not only Scarlett.

That will turn some heads.

• Misterx
                Editing a comment
                We already saw with Project Mara and path tracing for Minecraft

• OrionWolf
                Editing a comment
                Misterx I'm waiting for Minecraft RT to come to the next gen consoles, I think we're quickly going to see how well the PS5 RT holds out.

• Direct X-Static
                Editing a comment
                PS5 has RDNA2 compute units, so its RT capabilities behave more like Series S than Series X (and probably perform worse if you consider the low definition and missing objects). I believe Series X is competitive with a 3090 running Gears 5 for a reason, and I'm sure we'll see more prototyping features for future AMD cards in the Series X just like we did with Xbox One.

Good stuff, Mr. C!

• OrionWolf
                Editing a comment
                Direct X-Static I think C is implying that, both, the S and the X, can do RT and rasterization/shader ops at the same time (in parallel), which is not possible on RDNA2, from what has been deduced from official RDNA2 documentation. That's a massive difference if it's as C is speculating.

• Direct X-Static
                Editing a comment
                You're right, Orion, I wasn't looking at that right. PS5 is going to have trouble showing that it's better than Series S then.

• OrionWolf
                Editing a comment
                Direct X-Static upon reflection, I have to wonder what that means. Does this actually imply that Sony has to dedicate some CUs to RT while the reset to shading/rasterization? Can they, for example, allocate 6-10CUs at full speed to get some kind of RT gains while the rest is running at a lower clock not to stress the system/fans? If that's the case than there's massive differences in play here. Having, basically, 52CUs for RT + 52CUs for shading/rasterization is an even bigger jump than I thought possible previously. The thought was always that the XSX RT would be based on RDNA2 HW, but it would seem that's hardly the case. To corroborate this (let's call it speculation for now) even more is Nvidia comparing the XSX RT to their own RT implementation, which is still much better than even the current RX6000 series. And let's not forget MS was working on RT since at least 2013 if not earlier, so they could have come up with something proprietary.

I guess we're going to see in due time, but for now, the implications are more groundbreaking than I thought possible. Much of the next gen visuals come from proper lightning, which could mean that the "CGI trailers" for Fable, Avowed, Forza etc. we've seen could end up looking like that if they're not already. This is going to be a fun generation =)
                Last edited by OrionWolf; 11-22-2020, 09:57 AM.

• First article I saw that broke the N4G censorship.

First PS5 Overheating Stories Emerging

November 20, 2020 Paul James 0 First PS5 Overheating Stories Emerging

Overheating issues plagued the PS4, and thanks to commentary about consoles sounding like jet engines, Sony put an increased emphasis on cooling in their newly launched hardware. Unfortunately though, the first signs of PS5 overheating issues are beginning to emerge. One of our great friends of Player2, Ryan Betson of The PopCulturists has recently found that his PS5 is encountering overheating issues that seem related to the PS5’s rest mode functionality.

Expanding on the issue in a comment he made to Player2, Betson explained “over the last two days… I boot it up from rest mode, it plays, but it will get too hot and says hey, your PS5 is getting a bit hot, but if I put a fan in front of it, it kinda goes alright. Yesterday though, from a complete shutdown, it played absolutely fine… Miles Morales is what I’d been playing, it lasted ten minutes before it cracked it”

In the video below you’ll hear how hard Ryan’s console was working to simply play Astro’s Playroom

Though not always the same issue, rest mode is appearing to be a common element of issues that people are having with their systems. Giantbomb’s Jeff Gerstmann reported issues he had stemming from rest mode, Reddit threads are filling with similar complaints from players, and even in my own experience, coming in and out of rest mode multiple times over an hour (I have young children so I get interrupted fairly often) has led to navigation of the main console dashboard becoming incredibly slow, and in some cases, just ignoring controller inputs, and also trophies that should have popped in Spider-Man: Miles Morales, not being recognised when they should have.

In recent days, the PS5 did receive its first firmware update that while no specific details were offered, was designed to “improve system performance” and off the back of the aforementioned stories, you have to imagine that rest mode issues were chief among the addressed issues. Overheating concerns though, such as Ryan’s are an even greater issue than trophies that don’t register or the occasional crash. Let us hope that these are purely indicative of early-adopter issues, and are all things that PlayStation can iron out with a few further firmware updates. Our advice for PS5 owners for now is, play it safe with your consoles, hard shut-down your system, and hopefully if there is a larger issue at play here, it’ll be resolved nice and soon.
              The first stories of PS5 overheating issues have emerged, and at first blush, they seem connected to an even larger common issue PS5 owners have been having.

Comment

• OrionWolf
                Editing a comment
                And yet the 6800XT (72CUs) can overclock to 2.5GHz on air with no issues, actually the record on air is 2.65GHz (that's with the reference cooler no less), so why is the PS5 overheating? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• xboxfandev
                Editing a comment
                5700, cof, cof...

• Direct X-Static
                Editing a comment
                And this is running cross gen titles at launch. Man, that boost mode sure is awesome! TRXPLEX has to be happy that PS5 is just barely outperforming Series X while overheating and the Series X is still so silent while gaming it's inaudible... Kind of shows everyone how much Series X silicon isn't even being used yet if you ask me!

Oh yeah, one last thing... remember that Sony recently announced that they could monitor temps and make adjustments to the fans post launch (something like that anyways)? It was a red flag that they knew it had serious problems after all.

• OrionWolf
                Editing a comment
                Direct X-Static the adjustment to the fans after launch thing was quite suspicious to me, why even announce it publicly? Sony would adjust the fans due to either heat or noise. I guess we know now why.

• xboxfandev
                Editing a comment
                Honest new Playstation 5 firmware released

Playstation 5 console changes:
                - Fixes stability problems.
                - Adjust Playstation 5 fan (that plastic thing that spins blowing air inside) rotation to max at all times and for 30 minutes more after console is powered off.
                - Adjust clock to values ​​close to 1.8GHz for GPU to return to 8.4TF according to the original design.

Playstation 5 fan (that flesh thing that spins news blowing Sony is great everywhere outside) changes:
                - Fixes mental stability problems.
                - Adjust expectation to very low.
                - Make them even more blind to our mistakes.
                - Make them see more Xbox problems even if they are worse on our platform.

Please keep the PS5 fan (flesh thing) close to the console during the update. Be warned that everyone close to the PS5 will be considered PS5 fans and will be updated. The transmission of the new firmware is done using GPU overclock glitches that are captured by the eyes of PS5 fans and alter their neuronal connections.

• Comment

• Major Xbox Series X Upgrade Coming | Why PS5 Games outperform Xbox Series S | X for Next Generation

Comment

• I've no issues with my sx. However, it does seem to be warm just in standby. I usually turn it on its side when done to keep dust from settling in. Whenever it stand it up after a night of it resting, it feels warmer than I would expect given it's not running anything intensive.
                  Anyone else notice this?

Comment

• xboxfandev
                    Editing a comment
                    I turned on energy-saving mode for the first time last night. This thing starts so fast and Quick Resume works even completely disconnected, so I changed this setting for the first time.

I will see how it is now and report. Maybe it's a better way to energy-saving and to preserve the system.
                    Last edited by xboxfandev; 11-20-2020, 10:54 PM.

• xboxfandev
                    Editing a comment
                    Before turning on in energy saving mode the Xbox it's room temperature, impossible to see any difference. Now after 10 minutes playing seems barely warm.

• angryguy77
                    Editing a comment
                    weird, hope there isn't an issue with mine then. I will be in standby for over 24 hours and feel warm. Guess I'll keep an eye on it.

• xboxfandev
                    Editing a comment
                    Good luck! Maybe should be good to test in energy-saving mode for one or two days.

• Joddington
                    Editing a comment
                    Just checked my 2 Series X after being left off overnight. One is stone cold, the other is reasonably warm. Will check the settings on both later

• :)

Comment

• Direct X-Static
                    Editing a comment
                    I bet they patch it in an update like they patched the PS4 HDMI output capabilities. Series X may get a patch to support the new HDMI standard as well. from the sound of things though, it won't make too much difference if anything changes or not.

• XDLugia
                    Editing a comment
                    I don't think you can patch this tbh. I might be wrong though.

• Gears 5 - The New Day Reveal Trailer

Comment

Comment

• Walmart Description

Comment

Comment

• 19 Xbox Series X|S hidden features & settings you DIDN’T KNOW!

Comment

Comment

• AMD official RDNA2 slide
                            BVH traverse need SW/CU
                            means RDNA2 can not do simultan Shader + BVH

vs XS block 2 (which is beyond RDNA2 block)

Comment

• xboxfandev
                              Editing a comment
                              Microsoft adjusted BHV traversal to use Ampere features and beyond.

AMD maintained their first version to Turing features.

Xbox ray tracing is better than AMD using similar silicon area.

• OrionWolf
                              Editing a comment
                              xboxfandev your statement is made even more believable by Nvidia's statement of how they're using the "same methodology" as Xbox in their RTX cards.

• Honest new Playstation 5 firmware released

Playstation 5 console changes:
                            - Fixes stability problems.
                            - Adjust Playstation 5 fan (that plastic thing that spins blowing air inside) rotation to max at all times and for 30 minutes more after console is powered off.
                            - Adjust clock to values ​​close to 1.8GHz for GPU to return to 8.4TF according to the original design.

Playstation 5 fan (that flesh thing that spins news blowing Sony is great everywhere outside) changes:
                            - Fixes mental stability problems.
                            - Adjust expectation to very low.
                            - Make them even more blind to our mistakes.
                            - Make them see more Xbox problems even if they are worse on our platform.

Please keep the PS5 fan (flesh thing) close to the console during the update. Be warned that everyone close to the PS5 will be considered PS5 fans and will be updated. The transmission of the new firmware is done using GPU overclock glitches that are captured by the eyes of PS5 fans and alter their neuronal connections.

Comment

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
                                Editing a comment
                                For reference, PS5 SDK was certified in June of 2019, like I've said, it's matter of time. 😎

• banmaster
                                Editing a comment
                                One year late and the games work better on xboxs, so I had the right that the games do not use one percent of xbox x / s, great times are waiting for us

• OrionWolf
                                Editing a comment
                                Now, here's a riddle for some, if MS was waiting for the full feature set of RDNA2 and that's one, if not the reason, as to why the lateness in releasing the devkits, what does that say about the PS5 if the devkits were available in June of 2019? RDNA3 right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                                Last edited by OrionWolf; 11-21-2020, 04:01 PM.

• Blaze_ATX
                                Editing a comment
                                OrionWolf, Maybe, Sony is using features from RDNA, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7, who knows. 😂🤣

• Last edited by xboxfandev; 11-21-2020, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• banmaster
                                Editing a comment
                                Everything is fine until the worst happens, and I said that a long time ago and it wasn't a joke like some people thought, that device is a bomb explosion, it's only a matter of time before it hits someone in the face.

• xboxfandev
                                Editing a comment
                                This could lead to a house burned down.

You could leave your PS5 downloading games when sleeping and you wake up with a house in flames.

• banmaster
                                Editing a comment
                                if you wake up, xD

• xboxfandev
                                Editing a comment
                                PS5 is so good it could make you straight to heaven!

Or to that another place...

• Direct X-Static
                                Editing a comment
                                So PS5 fanboys were laughing about Series X getting hot and it runs cooler than a 1X... but PS5's are basically catching on fire???

🤣🤣🤣
                            Working...
                            X