• :)

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Enjoy the following thread at Resetera...It's a gold mine. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ Enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜

"Jeff Grubb: Starfield is exclusive to Xbox and PC. Period"

https://www.resetera.com/threads/jef...period.425951/

Some Sony fans, Right now...

:)

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
            Editing a comment
            ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…

• angryguy77
            Editing a comment
            This gonna be good

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
            Editing a comment
            The only way Bethesda games can come to PlayStation platform is if Sony allow Game-Pass service into their platform, but that's not going to happen for obvious reasons.

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
            Editing a comment
            lol

• banmaster
            Editing a comment
            hahahaha,this guy make big shit to ponys,lololo

Comment

• XDLugia
            Editing a comment
            Hmm.. No Series S?

Comment

Comment

• OrionWolf
              Editing a comment
              The amazing thing is that this is all supposed to be from an 2018 build of the game.

• docLEXfisti
              Editing a comment
              doesn't this lighting look much too sophisticated for 2018? I think it's an 2021 shot.

• OrionWolf
              Editing a comment
              docLEXfisti went to check, Skullzi says it's an early build. But you have a point, I could say they've used photogrammetry as well. Could be a high end PC build with ray tracing๐Ÿค”

• Blaze_ATX
              Editing a comment
              This pic and the other ones are from an old 2019 build.

Comment

• Mass Effect Legendary Edition: PS5 vs Xbox Series X/S Tech Breakdown - 4K60 Achieved on Next-Gen?

Comment

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
                  Editing a comment
                  Ouch!

• Direct X-Static
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh man, it's so bad already for the PS5 camp in terms of system performance and we haven't even seen a next gen game yet. What happened to the PS5's superior SSD and Boost Mode being game changers? Why is the system the size of a vacuum cleaner yet less capable than Series X even when running old games that PS5 was designed to run?

I'm hoping E3 shows a gext gen only game that utilizes the full capability of the Series consoles and puts things in their place for good.

• Comment

• Comment

• Direct X-Static
                    Editing a comment
                    Bethesda games are not as bad as Grubb makes it out to be but they are on the decline. However, now that they can dig deep into the pockets of MS for cash, engine resources, etc., it's a whole new ball game.

The real question here is not whether Bethesda can make great games again, but why anything that Xbox owns is magically turned into crap no one wants.

• https://www.resetera.com/threads/jef.../post-65006318

hahah so we've gone from "who needs an xbox when the games are on pc" to "MS is evil for buying bethesda because people won't have a pc to run those games"

Comment

• BadCeeJay1975
                    Editing a comment
                    Reality is beginning to set in for some I guess. At least with MS buying a studio it means that the games are still going to be playable on PC as well as being available through Xcloud on many different devices if you really don't want to buy a dedicated console. The same cannot be said for new Playstation studios such as Insomniac. You can just tell that there will be a sequel to Sunset Overdrive that will be exclusive to the console as a way to try and heal the wounds of the Bethesda acquisition and give the Sony faithful some much needed ammunition to fight the good fight.

At the end of the day Zenimax were for sale and Microsoft put in the best bid, end of. Because of Zenimax's games having a dedicated fanbase on the PC as well as console I don't think anyone could have made the deal work for them other than Microsoft and certainly not Sony. Anyone angry about Microsoft buying Zenimax are probably the same people who would have been perfectly OK with Sony buying them and putting the games exclusively on Playstation only.

Also these same people have only themselves to blame in a lot of ways. They created and propagated this narrative that games are the be all and end all for a console. How many times have we heard over the years that Xbox doesn't produce enough games to be competitive and it doesn't matter how good the hardware is if it has no games. Xbox has no games hahaha, who would buy a console with no exclusives, haha i'm not buying an Xbox when i can just play the games on PC.

Well, sorry but Microsoft were listening to you :)

• angryguy77
                    Editing a comment
                    CJ what gets me is there are a few that are saying this is a bad thing because less people get to play it. We know sory was trying to snag this as and keep it away from anyone not on the ps, yet I don't see any of them ripping on sony's attempt.

• Direct X-Static
                    Editing a comment
                    Ironically, more people get to play Bethesda games because they will stream onto virtually anything with the use of xCloud... and if Game Pass isn't on PS5 then Ponies only have Sony to blame because Phil is willing to do it, lol! Maybe Ponies should yell at Sony and make them allow Game Pass on their console and then they can all love Bethesda games again.

I swear, Ponies are impossible to understand... ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿด

Comment

Comment

• Direct X-Static
                      Editing a comment
                      Holy shit, that's so perfect! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Comment

Comment

Comment

• BadCeeJay1975
                        Editing a comment
                        Awesome, I played MudRunner quite a lot on Xbox so will no doubt put plenty of hours into this one :)

Comment

• Direct X-Static
                        Editing a comment
                        That'll be a great compliment to their E sports acquisition, and a perfect way to protect the children who play games on PS5 too. I mean, they obviously care about the children because that's the real reason they wouldn't allow crossplay, not all this stuff about having to pay a fee to allow crossplay so Sony doesn't lose money.

• BadCeeJay1975
                        Editing a comment
                        For the payers!

The funny thing is that Sony are shit at making competitive multiplayer games. They must look at Microsoft Studios and think to themselves how much more money they could make with games like that. It's really clear that since Jim Ryan took over there has been a clear shift towards monetisation of the brand as a priority. This patent may not come to anything but it certainly shows intent.

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
                        Editing a comment
                        Interesting!

• Direct X-Static
                        Editing a comment
                        Mortal Kombat vs. Killer instinct....

Ultra Kombo! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Comment