• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :)

Comment

• XDLugia
      Editing a comment
      Whoa, that's way earlier than I thought. Wasn't the Xbox launch supposed to go at the same time as the DX12 update on PC?

• Blaze_ATX
      Editing a comment
      In a few days we will know for sure.

:)

Comment

• Remember everyone. With all experiences in life, you either win or you learn. You never truly fail.
      like FLASHBACKMAN said, you already did it before, and you can do it again as an even wiser person.

Never let go of hope and do not be afraid to dream big. If you open your eyes, you will see only opportunities, not obstacles. I have faith in all of you good people.

Comment

• Blaze_ATX
        Editing a comment
        Well said! 👏

• FLASHBACKMAN
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for having enriching experiences. The contexts are set by us.

They are just mental labels.

• mistercteam
        Editing a comment
        +12+13

• Interesting... With all the Crytek rumors swirling. So I don't know how many of you remember (I surely didn't) the game tease from Crytek called Kingdoms which was shown at MS E3 2010. Fast forward to 26.30 in show to see what I think looks like what inevitably became Ryse for the Xbox One?

Comment

• OrionWolf
        Editing a comment
        I remember reading about this quite a bit, the game was originally planed as a Kinect game, but the game was rebooted as a XB1 exclusive game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8SPQY7VKL4

• splay912
        Editing a comment
        OrionWolf "I remember reading about this quite a bit, the game was originally planed as a Kinect game, but the game was rebooted as a XB1 exclusive game."

Never knew that either, thanks!

• I got to make this quick before I go to my job interview. Xbox just announced that they're expanding to streaming sticks and streaming services for TVs: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/06/...ng-highlights/

Comment

• splay912
        Editing a comment
        Don't miss this line in the link provided by Tenalto!

"Xbox is building its own streaming devices for cloud gaming to reach gamers on any TV or monitor without the need for a console at all."

• Direct X-Static
        Editing a comment
        I remember rumors of a third Xbox in the works that was about the size of a streaming stick... and Xbox has partnered with Samsung TV's, possibly to have Xbox devices integrated into their TV's?

• It's official xbox IS dead
      long live gamepass

Comment

• angryguy77
        Editing a comment
        LOL Xbox will be everywhere drone. More GP subs giving more money to feed the beast. You're unwittingly celebrating the start of sony's fall.

• splay912
        Editing a comment
        Interesting summation... Sooo, Disney is dead because they offer Disney+, Amazon is dead because they offer Prime Video, Apple is dead because they offer Apple TV, Google is dead because they offer Stadia? Well, maybe not Stadia but Google is still alive! Every other non-traditional streaming entity (HBO, Showtime, Discovery, Apple, Amazon, Disney etc.) can offer a streaming service to provide MORE value for their customers, but when Xbox does it through Game Pass they're dead? Okay, sounds like you have an excellent grasp of "factual data" supporting your opinion!

• xbox_theone
        Editing a comment
        Retarded.

• Blaze_ATX
        Editing a comment
        The Power of The Cloud, HAHAHAHA....And this is why you are the dumbest clown ever. Hahahahaha!

• Direct X-Static
        Editing a comment
        Game Pass is Xbox branded, lol!

• docLEXfisti
        Editing a comment
        Leave him guys, he's just happy for his new remaster - so he can pay EUR 70 again for Death Stranding to support the team!

• Originally posted by The Power of The Cloud View Post
      It's official xbox IS dead
      long live gamepass

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...ight-for-years

Comment

• Pasting this here from what I said on the last page. Don't want to let it get lost:

Sorry to hear about you(mr. X) and static. Man women can be brutal when they want to be. Keep pushing forward guys and don't let them destroy you. Don't give them the satisfaction. Become better, stronger than you were. That is the ultimate revenge.

Comment

• Misterx
          Editing a comment
          Yeah thats for sure. Thanks

By my situation is for a soap opera.

• xbox_theone
          Editing a comment
          I'd tell you guys about the same thing. Be strong and go forward.

• angryguy77
          Editing a comment
          I honestly worry for my 2 boys. I don't hate women, but the way the system is set up, it's a huge risk for any man getting married today. I love my wife, but marriage is like agreeing to be blindfolded and jump off a highdive without knowing if the pool has water or not.

• Blaze_ATX
          Editing a comment
          Misterx, Direct X-Static, Stay strong and all the best.

Last edited by Blaze_ATX; 06-11-2021, 02:58 AM.

• Direct X-Static
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the moral support guys! What an awesome group we've got here and, yes, things can and will get better for both of us. I'm just sorry that someone else besides me is going through such a complicated mess because no one deverves to be abused like that. From experience, Misterx, every day is a bit less difficult... and I can tell you to be strong, never give up, and make every moment count because things will work themselves out.

• gunholio
          Editing a comment
          As tough as things get - you will get through it. This community (as small as we are these days) will always be here for calming word, or an ear for a rant, or just to listen if you need somewhere to offload.
          And on the other side of it, you *will* start feeling better, you life *will* start getting back on track and at some point, you'll look back and be proud that during the toughest, cruelest point of your life, you survived and then built up again. That *will* come, but in the mean time really take care of yourself and find little pleasures and celebrate the tiny wins. All that crap - Even the longest journey starts with a single step, is actually very on point. Find even the tiniest bits of pleasure each day (even though you likely feel a bit self-destructy and sitting in a dark corner, drinking and shouting 'fuck em all') as they will slowly start breaking the mood and then the cycle and the world won't feel so grey...

GL both x

• https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/06/...-at-microsoft/

For all the Gamepass haters, Phil's quote below is why Gamepass exists. And let's not get it twisted, Microsoft is in the money making business, but making games more accessible and making money are not mutually exclusive!

"When I was a kid, it was crazy to think about having a Galaga machine or a Ms. Pac-man machine in your house. You had to go to the arcade. More recently, if you couldn’t spend hundreds of dollars on a game console, potentially thousands of dollars on a high-end PC, you simply couldn’t participate in the global gaming community in a significant way.

The cloud will allow us to completely remove these barriers to play worldwide. Of course, there’s still a place for consoles and PCs and frankly, there always will be, but through the cloud, we will be able to deliver a robust gaming experience to anyone connected to the Internet, even on the least powerful, least expensive devices, devices people already own. And with the cloud, gaming players can participate fully in the same Xbox experience as people on local hardware. We couldn’t do that if we weren’t part of Microsoft."
        - Phil Spencer

Comment

• gunholio
          Editing a comment
          That's what I love about the xbox setup - We're in this to make money, we're not giving this shit away - but if you can't get a big al singing box, then for a smaller amount from you, we will invest big into being as inclusive as possible

• http://

Colt has connections despite claiming he's not an insider. I wonder what studios they bought. Going to guess Crytek, Absobo and PCF

Comment

• Yoooooooo! Anyone else receive a Fanfest package from Xbox? II received a big ole box from UPS... I'm EXCITED!!!!!

Comment

• BadCeeJay1975
          Editing a comment
          Ah cool, what's in there?

• splay912
          Editing a comment
          BadCeeJay1975 There is a pillow, blanket, t-shirt, drink cup, straw and a can of MOA Burger flavored Wavy Pringles Halo chips!

• gunholio
          Editing a comment
          Not jealous....

• BadCeeJay1975
          Editing a comment
          Yeah that sounds awesome, congrats

• Blaze_ATX
          Editing a comment
          Awesome, congrats bro.

Comment

• gunholio
          Editing a comment
          I recall them talking about this ages ago - the way they sold it originally was you start installing a game, but can play it on the cloud till you can play it local!

• BadCeeJay1975
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, I will definitely use that. I wonder if they'll be able to get it to download the quick resume memory dump as well so you can transition from cloud to local.

Comment

• BadCeeJay1975
          Editing a comment
          Just think, all those Series X chips that they must be diverting to the data centres. All this time the Ponies have been congratulating themselves on Sony out manufacturing Microsoft haha

• Satya Nadella....Flexing!!!!!

"We have incredible competitive advantage in the resources we have to build out the subscription value"

Last edited by Blaze_ATX; 06-11-2021, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment