ID:	3266

Neogaf secret voting

Comment

• BiG Porras
      Editing a comment
      oh yes, baby...

• hasmeh
      Editing a comment
      Secret voting? Very surprising result if it is GAF indeed.

• mistercteam
      Editing a comment
      +12

• bababrooks
      Editing a comment
      Tides turning.....things aint so foggy!!!!

• Click image for larger version

Name:	key610%20923523452.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	3273

http://ie.ign.com/articles/2015/07/0...dd-on-revealed

Warner Bros has announced that the first story driven add-on for Batman: Arkham Knight, Batgirl: A Matter of Family, will be available on July 14 for season pass holders.
    Everyone else will have to wait an extra week until July 21, when it will be available for £6 (other territory prices TBC).

Click image for larger version

Name:	batgirl2-664x335.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	3274

Batgirl: A Matter of Family takes place before the events of Arkham Asylum, and allows players to take on the role of Batgirl for the first time in the Arkham franchise.
    It takes place in an all new location, with multiple missions, side quests and secrets. There is also a new hacking mechanic for you to solve puzzles with. Additionally, there is Dual Play functionality with Robin to perform dynamic take down moves.

Comment

• splay912
      Editing a comment
      Sounds interesting, but i'm still debating on if i should get the season pass...

• Destiny: The Taken King (Expansion content)

Just saw this on vg247.com
    • New story missions and an array of sidequests that conspire to tell the story of our battle to defend our Solar System against Oryx and his Taken army (Probably in the same locations with one or two in the new dreadnaught location)
    • New narrative driven by cinematic cutscenes starring an engaging cast of characters
    • New Exotic Weapons, Exotic Armor, and Exotic Questlines (More grind baby!)
    • The Dreadnaught, a full new destination, with unique secrets, rituals, and treasures to uncover (Sounds like name of a ship, so I don't know if this counts as a new playable location)
    • A new breed of enemy combatants, The Taken, armed with new abilities and weapons (same enemies from before now converted to Taken)
    • An increased Level Cap, and new ways for your Guardian to grow more powerful (More grind baby!)
    • The most substantial injection of new, unique, and redesigned weapons, armor, and talents to date
    • New subclasses with all new Supers and abilities
    • New cooperative Strikes with unique and dynamic new Boss battles (dynamic boss battles??)
    • Redesigned and reimagined Strikes – Dust Palace, Undying Mind, and Cerberus Vae III – are now overrun by the Taken (Once again recycled areas and strikes)
    • New Crucible multiplayer maps with new Crucible modes, including the previously revealed Rift and Mayhem
    • And, of course, last but not least, our biggest six-player Raid yet
    http://www.vg247.com/2015/07/03/dest...sted-detailed/

My View:

It is unbelievable that they are going to charge $40 and probably £40 for this content. We normally get this kind of additional content with games for £10-£15 DLC. I know there are some balance issues with redesigned enemies and subclasses but this is still a shitty practice.

I really like this game and enjoy the gameplay but this is ridiculous.

Comment

• Minecraft: Window 10 Version announced:

Microsoft has announced Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, the next version of Mojang’s world-building game. Windows 10 Edition will not replace the existing PC version. Instead, it will be treated as an entirely separate platform to “take advantage of the advanced technology and gaming platform provided by Windows 10.”
    Just as the original PC version did, Windows 10 Edition will first release in beta form. You can get your hands on the game on July 29.

Existing PC players will receive the Windows 10 version for free. New players can buy the game for $10 USD for a limited time.
    Windows 10 Edition works on Windows 10 PCs and tablets, and you can switch between controller, touch, or mouse and keyboard whenever you want. The user interface will instantly adjust to the new input method.

You can play local multiplayer, game online with your Xbox Live friends, and record and share game clips with a built in GameDVR.

Microsoft says players can expect regular updates to bring all the features from the current PC version to Windows 10 Edition, as well as new features.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/07/0...tion-announced

Comment

• Minecraft: Story Mode

Jesse and his friends are heading off for a big adventure. They must set out on a journey to find The Order of the Stone if they are to save their world from oblivion.

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2015/07/04/...&utm_content=1

Comment

• Am i the ony one that cant see page 6 lol

Comment

• catigerman
          Editing a comment
          When I jump to it its blank for me, but you can hit refresh and it will appear.

• Says it all really :-)

Comment

• Any xbox fans in the San Diego area MS has quite a bit of activities planned for the San Diego Comic Con:

http://www.xboxeventsus.com/

http://comic-con.org/frontpage

Comment

• Man this opening intro to Microsoft's Xbox Briefing gets me so pumped it's so good and exciting. The combination of the heroic Man of Steel Score with the dialogue from the Heroes of Xbox just combine into an Epic Intro.

Great time to be an Xbox Gamer...

#GameON
          Xbox has the best exclusives with the richest stories and most compelling characters in gaming. Jump ahead with Xbox One. For more information, please visit....

Comment

• 3 Xbox Bosses Share Secrets of the Console's Past - Podcast Unlocked 201

Pretty good listen, hearing the stories of Xbox former and current head Phil Spencer, Peter Moore, Seamus Blackley...

#GameON
            Current head of Xbox Phil Spencer joins former head Peter Moore, Xbox creator Seamus Blackley, and Podcast Unlocked host Ryan McCaffrey in a tell-all roundta...

Comment

• David Michael
              Editing a comment
              watched this yesterday-great vid for old heads. Wish they talked about Jay Allard though :p

• Any one who play MKX in the USA today has a special 4th of July tower for a special prize....playing now

Comment

• Rocksteady's next game? Now that I just finished Batman Arkham Knight.... I have been spending lots of time roaming the city looking for clues to thier next game. I have been seeing lots of posters with dinosaurs throughout Gotham City. I find this weird because it doesn't fit within the world. Anybody else notice these or have other ideas on their next project?

That being said.. . . Loved 90% of the game... Game could have done without all the tank battles... They really felt really out of place and more of a content filler than an intrical part of the story.

Happy 4th for all the American readers!
              Last edited by Fallout09; 07-04-2015, 08:06 PM.

Comment

• yes, happy July 4th!

Comment

• Yes indeed...happy 4th July dudes!!!!!!! enjoy.....

Comment

• They do have a reference to Superman in Batman AK. When guiding over the rooftops, and you overhear henchmen, one of them says something along the lines of "Now all we need is that freak from Metropolis to fly in here"

Comment

• Finally found 2 most important patent that clearly
                    describe TCP/TCC and
                    later on i want to put only one important slide from the patent

But finally the case that i said TCP always relate to CU is justified
                    XDK is never lies, it is only the people that dont like what posted there , because it is clearly X1 is something

plus TCC also relate to Virtual Address TA, and L2

X1 12 SC basically act like CPU, that per XDK produce 1.2-1.3TF, but this TF is meant to be flop for Controlling the Gfx core part

Thats why on other page suddenly the GPU change from GSM to GDS, from LSM to LDS and so on
                    suddenly there is TCC TCP and so on

finally it payed off, basicaly MS modified certain AMD patent from yes M. Mantor
                    TCP yes per CU
                    CB/DB yes has CU too but for back end only

it is why X1 whole GPU is drawan as 3 Big Block with CP in the front
                    will post the findinf in Secret Sauce thread

Comment

• finally PATENT proof of 24 TCP with TCP/TA/TD X1 is modified from this concept more on secret sauce !!!!

full image: http://goo.gl/ur6HwK

What it tells : simple this is confirming my digging, that the TCP control per CU, and TA/TD on X1 modified a bit, plus look at only 1 TCC on this patent, X1 has 16 TCC !!! (because X1
                      can support 16 Virtual adress that why there is GPUMMU, PS4 or AMD GCN only has 1 TCC so far like this image below as they still using IOMMU !!!

more comprehensive on secret sauce later on

More at Secret Sauce
                      Last edited by mistercteam; 07-05-2015, 08:15 AM.

Comment

• Misterx
                        Editing a comment
                        I dont understand what it means and how it related to X1(where is a link?). We need more easy to read explanations please if possible.

For example your sentence should contain full words not shorts like Ta/td/tcc/tcp and so on without definitions. Every time.
                        Many will be thankful to you if you spend more time to make before you post and add easy to understand text. For now even I don't understand it most of the times.

Everything could be said in simple words for people who don't know this subject. And everything new should be compared to old info we know. For example you say: there is xx of yy in this patent. That could be related to x1 because... and to comparison to current 1.31tf model its AA times more. Ps4 have mm times low of this. That means xb1 could do this job xx faster(render zz more poly for example) compared to 1.31tf mode and yy to ps4.

I think that people will understand. But that could be difficult to create... that some sort of lectures.

• mistercteam
                        Editing a comment
                        Dont worry,
                        because all of this so much related
                        as i already explain about TA = texture Address block, TD = Texture Destination before
                        but the main info is about that TCP is per CU, just like XDK said all the time

about total CUs, we already know since the XDK

simple it is 3 times more that using half the clock like your insider said,

people said there is no proof in patent about TCP, there you have it
                        as AMD not posted about TCC/TCP in their GCN documentation

• Is it just me or has anyone that has seen the new Terminator noticed that Genysis seems to be a poke at the Windows ten ecosystem initiative . they even mention connecting one billion people.
                      Last edited by Redavuts543; 07-06-2015, 10:24 PM.

Comment

• jmelamet
                        Editing a comment
                        It does, but I don't think it is meant to be poking fun. Windows 10 is just the closest analogue which the audience can comprehend.

• G-Force
                        Editing a comment
                        And they are using windows Lumia phones :)

• mistercteam
                        Editing a comment
                        i am still not see the movie
                        is it good ?

• QuazL
                        Editing a comment
                        It stunk,

Very few good parts. Wait for rental.

• Redavuts543
                        Editing a comment
                        I thought it was good , especially if you saw Sarah Conor Chronicles, then you would know that it was probably a good Terminator that sent him to the seventies.

• angryguy77
                        Editing a comment
                        It was good, not T2 good, but I enjoyed it. I like where they took the story. The concept of running from a terminator can only be changed up so much, but I thought they really allowed the plot to be taken to some new places if they come out with some later installments.

• angryguy77
                        Editing a comment
                        I didn't watch the SCC, but what you said makes sense if true.

• I loved this word playing ;)
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20150628-WA0045.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	3514
                      Attached Files

Comment

• G-Force
                        Editing a comment
                        Hi mate,

there is an updated thread that is newer than this one now so you should post this in there for everyone to see.

G

• F00xm4n
                        Editing a comment
                        Was just about to say this lol

• xboxfandev
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks, I did it latter.

• Lazy link to new thread

http://misterxmedia.com/forum/gaming...ews-stream-258

Comment

Working...
                    X