Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MIsterxmedia Live News Stream [256]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    World of Tanks May Run At 4K Resolution on Xbox One
    http://gamingbolt.com/world-of-tanks...on-on-xbox-one

    First XBO game that could propose this native resolution !

    Comment


    • #62
      Yesterday on other thread someone posted that Halo 5 was only currently using 15% of the XBOX ONE gpu. Did anyone find any confirmation of this statement?

      This statement would also be in line with MrC's idea that currently only 25% of Xbox one gpu is open to developers.
      Last edited by MuffinMan8; 06-19-2015, 05:34 PM.

      Comment


      • #63
        More files leaked from SONY hack

        http://www.engadget.com/2015/06/18/w...?ncid=rss_full

        WikiLeaks has dumped a second enormous cache of internal documents from Sony into its searchable database. In April of this year, it added internal Sony emails that shined a light on the inner workings of the studio including, the decision making process surrounding projects, employee information, pay discrepancies between male and female actors and racist and derogatory remarks made by Sony executives. This latest addition of 276,394 searchable documents includes calendars, event planning and expense reports. These documents have been available online since the Guardians of Peace breach back in November 2014, WikiLeaks is just making easier to search through the files.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by MuffinMan8 View Post
          Yesterday on other thread someone posted that Halo 5 was only currently using 15% of the XBOX ONE gpu. Did anyone find any confirmation of this statement?

          This statement would also be in line with MrC's idea that currently only 25% of Xbox one gpu is open to developers.
          If you watch last episode of The Sprint on Halo channel, about 3/4 ways through you will see them testing final play through of Warzone for E3. At bottom, there is a GPU percentage of use stat. It never goes above 16% @60fps l. I couldn't believe it either. However, campaign does reach much higher percentage, but never maxes out. Pretty remarkable with everything going on.

          Comment


          • #65
            I know we will soon have FM6 with a perfect 1080p/60fps but for gamers who play ProjectCars it seems that 1.4 patch has arrived and improve framerate.

            From Ian Bell, next patch will come with additionnal 14% in framerate : http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1000497
            We have done some work for the next patch. You'll be seeing another circa 14% gain in FPS.
            We really are now closing in on a solid 60 now, with everything fully dynamic.
            On a wider point. I'm keeping 40 of the staff on pCARS1 for the long term to continue delivering as we have been. pCARS2 early work will start very soon to keep the remaining racing staff occupied.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by MuffinMan8 View Post
              Yesterday on other thread someone posted that Halo 5 was only currently using 15% of the XBOX ONE gpu. Did anyone find any confirmation of this statement?

              This statement would also be in line with MrC's idea that currently only 25% of Xbox one gpu is open to developers.
              I think we need to dig into the Halo 5 Sprint videos. I do not have time to review them and i am not native english, difficult for me to understand everything. It seems to be strange to have such revelation here, i think there is some misunderstanding.

              Comment


              • #67
                What I can't understand is why people are not up in arms about the whole kickstarter on Shenmue thing. The kickstarter aspect makes little to no sense given the information that there are private investors including Sony themselves.

                Think about it. 2 million for the game to be made. OK. I guess it is feasible that Sony could be gauging interest in the project, but the kickstarter page has milestone goals in terms of funding. Here is where people should be up in arms. If Sony and supposed other investors are involved why the hell is more money needed from fans to make a full game. That is beyond shady. So 2 million from fans for a base game and if the fans give 5 million then they get the works. You mean Sony can fork over 20-50 million for COD DLC deals but not 5 million for Shenmue 3?

                Its just crazy.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Halo 5 Sprint video season 2

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by nannasin View Post
                    What I can't understand is why people are not up in arms about the whole kickstarter on Shenmue thing. The kickstarter aspect makes little to no sense given the information that there are private investors including Sony themselves.

                    Think about it. 2 million for the game to be made. OK. I guess it is feasible that Sony could be gauging interest in the project, but the kickstarter page has milestone goals in terms of funding. Here is where people should be up in arms. If Sony and supposed other investors are involved why the hell is more money needed from fans to make a full game. That is beyond shady. So 2 million from fans for a base game and if the fans give 5 million then they get the works. You mean Sony can fork over 20-50 million for COD DLC deals but not 5 million for Shenmue 3?

                    Its just crazy.
                    My thoughts exactly bro!!!!! Which means that if MS WANTED TO INVEST THEY CAN RIGHT????

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Or am I wrong???

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by rudydj View Post
                        Or am I wrong???
                        well.. its possible that could exist some kind of agreement with Sony.. i dont believe that microsoft dont try anything.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by rudydj View Post

                          My thoughts exactly bro!!!!! Which means that if MS WANTED TO INVEST THEY CAN RIGHT????
                          You don't really "Invest" in a kickstart. You just give money and sometimes get items in return. What you don't get is a stake in the product like a real investment.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Locke
                            What I don't understand is why people even care about Shenmue.
                            Game looks like shit. Some boring ass japanese dreamcast game from over 15 years ago... lol.
                            I have a feeling that The Last Guardian, Final Fantasy 7 and Shenmue 3 will all be disappointing. Maybe the deluded fanboys wake up then.

                            I agree with all of this

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by scottvxr View Post

                              They also said BC wasn't possible, look how that turned out😊


                              i really hope so i would buy this no problem

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Locke
                                What I don't understand is why people even care about Shenmue.
                                Game looks like shit. Some boring ass japanese dreamcast game from over 15 years ago... lol.
                                I have a feeling that The Last Guardian, Final Fantasy 7 and Shenmue 3 will all be disappointing. Maybe the deluded fanboys wake up then.
                                Well, FF7 can't be a disappointment. Everyone knows the story already and I hope the graphics are good, as I expect to play it on Xbox.

                                I played Shenmue back in the day in the DC and I can tell you it was a great game at the time. Something unique, never done before. You should read the review it got back then:

                                http://www.ign.com/articles/2000/11/04/shenmue

                                Now, I don't know if it will live up to the original games, but I hope it does. Despite the platform (and obnoxious people that exist on them), it is good for gamers as a whole that good games are available and sell well, so game makers are inspired by them and create greate games, instead of rehashing the same game every year with a small change in visuals and story.

                                Comment


                                • #76
                                  Originally posted by xreadmore View Post

                                  You don't really "Invest" in a kickstart. You just give money and sometimes get items in return. What you don't get is a stake in the product like a real investment.
                                  So how is it that it's coming to pc too?

                                  Comment


                                  • #77
                                    Look at this! http://n4g.com/news/1745531/xbox-one...v-and-pes-2016

                                    Comment


                                    • #78
                                      Really struggling to follow convos...the blog threads was much easy... Forum threads are continuous and I'm often scanning for the conversation

                                      Comment


                                      • #79
                                        Me too, I guess, I know there is a directory, but it's still difficult.

                                        Comment


                                        • #80


                                          REN: 18.5
                                          SIM: 20.7
                                          GPU: 14.8 ( 1216 )
                                          [24.4] 35MS *
                                          MULTI THREAD

                                          Comment


                                          • #81
                                            I don't understand, what does this mean?

                                            Comment


                                            • #82
                                              Originally posted by LuvOfThaGame View Post

                                              If you watch last episode of The Sprint on Halo channel, about 3/4 ways through you will see them testing final play through of Warzone for E3. At bottom, there is a GPU percentage of use stat. It never goes above 16% @60fps l. I couldn't believe it either. However, campaign does reach much higher percentage, but never maxes out. Pretty remarkable with everything going on.

                                              Thanks that's pretty remarkable.

                                              Comment


                                              • #83
                                                Does anyone know the res. Of Halo 5?

                                                Comment


                                                • #84
                                                  Has anyone seen the making of wold of tanks video on gamingbolt ? one of The designer for the game slips up in the enterview and said its 4k reselotion. Sorry i cant post the link but if somone could would be great.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • #85
                                                    Originally posted by xstalker View Post
                                                    Has anyone seen the making of wold of tanks video on gamingbolt ? one of The designer for the game slips up in the enterview and said its 4k reselotion. Sorry i cant post the link but if somone could would be great.
                                                    It was on the Xbox Daily at E3 and you can watch the full episode on xbox.com

                                                    http://news.xbox.com/2015/06/xbox-xb...3-monday-recap

                                                    It was this episode that they also premiered the new UI and announced Cortana for XboxOne. Watch all 3 though, they were pretty interesting

                                                    Comment


                                                    • #86
                                                      Originally posted by Tokiwalki View Post
                                                      World of Tanks May Run At 4K Resolution on Xbox One
                                                      http://gamingbolt.com/world-of-tanks...on-on-xbox-one

                                                      First XBO game that could propose this native resolution !
                                                      This is BIG news!! Add to this Konami claiming that MGS and actually probably every game using that engine will now be 1080p/60fps,
                                                      Backwards compatibility, window 10...DX12...HERE WE Gooooo!!

                                                      Comment


                                                      • #87
                                                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9AhgHP-KcQ so now this guy is an expert on the xbox one archicteture ha ha ha he knows how MS achieved BC on the xbox one!!!! what you guys think???
                                                         

                                                        Comment


                                                        • #88
                                                          Originally posted by paulo moreira View Post



                                                          i really hope so i would buy this no problem
                                                          Dito

                                                          Comment


                                                          • #89
                                                            Originally posted by scottvxr View Post

                                                            Dito
                                                            Already have day one edition..........you?????

                                                            Comment


                                                            • #90
                                                              Originally posted by paulo moreira View Post



                                                              i really hope so i would buy this no problem
                                                              Have you ever gone fishing PM......once I did and guess what.....? I caught a Pony lol😂

                                                              Comment

                                                              Working...
                                                              X