Windows 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 10

Today is the day Windows 10 begins rolling out to PCs.

So the question is get it or wait?

Originally posted by jmelamet View Post
    Today is the day Windows 10 begins rolling out to PCs.

So the question is get it or wait?
    I'll get
    Don't see any possible problems now as it was 10-12 years ago.So "the wait first Service Pack" mantra no more.

Comment

I'm getting it for tablet. But would like to cancel reservation for laptop of possible, temporarily

Comment

It just won't happen for me. I only have 8gb of space left on my OS SSD. The irony is that the Get Windows 10 gadget doesn't test for necessary hard drive space and insists that my PC is compatible. Anyone know how to get rid of it? It just mocks me every time I turn the PC on.

EDIT: That's not a problem now as the icon disappeared this morning, though it still says the upgrade is reserved in Windows Update.
        Last edited by Akita Ainu; 07-30-2015, 07:25 AM.

Comment

I updated my desktop to Win 10 today. No issues so far, fast and much better than Win 8.1. Xbox app is really good.

Comment

Upgraded this morning; no issues for me.

Comment

Got it done last night. I like it, seems fast and smooth, however I did have to remove the Avast virus software to get it to down load correctly. I'm still not sure what anit virus and spyware software's are compatible at this point. It also ran much better without all that crap running in the background.

Comment

MS Edge browser is still the same IE with the same problems it had for me. Went Chrome.

Comment

Working...
                X